Dave is getting slow

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Catfish

Sammy, stop being a fucking retard. I mean, you must have messed up, thinking you were posing this at redcocksucker.com, right?

The man is 49 years old and does fucking spinning roundhouse kicks three feet in the air.

I know you've seen the vids but you haven't been to a show, bro, have you? Ease up, dude.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Hell I've even calmed my act down a bit. Four years of active duty in the USMC is quite demanding.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

On your liver that is! LOL

Comment

• Sweet Irony
          She's the Woman
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Slow????!!

Not a word I would have used to describe what I saw....

Be realistic here-- (years passing, etc) and 'slow' still doesnt fit!!
          ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Catfish
            Sammy, stop being a fucking retard. I mean, you must have messed up, thinking you were posing this at redcocksucker.com, right?

The man is 49 years old and does fucking spinning roundhouse kicks three feet in the air.

I know you've seen the vids but you haven't been to a show, bro, have you? Ease up, dude.

Comment

• Dave IS VH

Dave maybe is getting older, but he can still put on a hell of a show, still in great shape in fact he is in the best shape of his life, and his voice is just as good as it was 20 years ago.

Dave also has the best personality in the music business. As he shows on stage and in his interviews.

Comment

Working...