Time to move on ? Time to take the VH off this site?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

It was the lack of panda beastiality that fooled me? Damn, I'm dumb!!!!

Fuck, Poj is on Fiaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• David Van Via
      Sniper
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Atomic_Rob
      When Dave left Van Halen, he took the bands talent, danger, excitement, rawness and fun with him. Ever since then, Dave has tried his best to keep the Van Halen flag flying high up there with Led Zeppelin, The Beatles and The Rolling Stones. Unfortunately, several people have tried their best to rip that flag down with the Classic Van Halen symbol on and replace it with that shit Van Hagar logo.

I realised the other day that the reason it goes round in like a circle is because it reflects Fat boys waist line. ROUND.

I my view, Dave OWNS Van Halen, not just in a musical sense but also in a business sense. He was the one who put his own money into the stage sets, he designed the T-shirts and most importantly he put all those things into Van Halen that dissapeared after he left. The reason? He took them with him.

All of us here appreaciate the work and talent he put into Van Halen. Whatever any stupid prick from a Hagar site says, IF IT WASNT FOR DIAMOND DAVE, THERE WOULD BE NO VAN HALEN. END OF

What has this got to do with VH logos on the site you ask? Well as I mentioned above, Dave owns Van Halen, and therefore all logos etc should be associated with him, especially on sites dedicated to his musical legacy.
      Great post sir! Couldn't have put it better myself!
      Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

Working...