X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pete
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by brinasue
    you all think you are something great by telling my husband how gay he is by saying these things about dave? BTW i'm wildfire's wife, and just to make it clear, HE'S NOT GAY! he was just speaking the truth about DLR, and those of you who live in the past and cant hack it can't take the truth. i was at that DLR and hagar concert. i was tempted to leave, untill i remembered that hagar was closing. sammy has said in interviews that EVH is an asshole and when the tour is done, so is he with VH. so you DLR freaks may get your wish. eddie may get desperate enough to get DLR back. and it will prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that DLR has no tallent whatsoever, and has lost anything he may have had. i mean when he used to sing "romeo delight" he would get half way through the second verse and go "i forgot the fuckin words!" well then he should remember them or get in a band where he can remember the lyrics. as it was, at the concert a few years ago, he sang every third word, and he was out of breath, and his band sounded like it was formed an hour before gig time. he wasn't having a bad night, he is having a bad career and he needs to stop it. ban me from this site, for you will ignore anything that isn't totally complimentary toward dave, but it is you who will be disapointed in the end when dave proves just how completely over and done he is.
    You sloppy & ignorant cunt:

Go over to the mp3 downloads section of this site and download the most recent boot from JAPAN.

It must be nice to have so much idle time on your hands that you can afford to sign up on a board you have no business visiting. It must be nice to have the luxury of time to spew ignorance. You could be having sex with your signifigant (term used loosely) other.

Oh, that's right!

I forgot....

He's a HOMO

Comment

• davidleetoupee
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Jan 2005

THIS NEWS JUST IN!!! DABE'S LATEST SOLO EFFORT SOLD LESS THAN 50,000 COPIES!! IT'S A HIT!!! BREAK OUT THE BUBBLIES!!!

Comment

• davidleetoupee
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Jan 2005

OOPS I SAID DABE. NOT DAVE. MY SPELL CHECK IS NOT WORKING!! WHO THE HELL IS THE ASSHOLE RUNNING THIS SITE ANYWAYS!?!?!?!? SLACKER!!! FIX IT!!!!

Comment

• davidleetoupee
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Jan 2005

HI!! IM A NEW USER, AND WOULD LIKE TO SIGN UP FOR DAVE'S ARMY!! CAN I BE THE LETTER Y??
          YMCA!!! SING IT, FELLOW ARMY BUDS!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by wildfire
            Nickdfresh
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            omfg your a perfect poster boy for this site. you stated i should have used a capitol to start my sentence? ok grammer god. here's a few of your great examples.
            "use spell check or to use proper grammar like we do," these are your words. not mine. and you cant spell!! lol!! you fucking hipocrit! retard! lol! heres another.
            "hagars" huh? who??
            "we'll your rite," it's WELL, your RIGHT, dumbass.
            "juimmy buffet or soemthing," JIMMY buffet, or SOMETHING. god, you dumbass! lol!
            "gee i wish i could spell and use capitalization" GEE, I wish you could too. but dont worry, smart guy. i'll be sure and spell check your next reply. who knows, if you need an ambulance in the future, maybe diamond dave will be there to save you. meanwhile, sammy will be selling out arenas like usual.
            Maybe that was because it was in YOUR post asswipe. And you don't need to call me "grammar god" and wait till I leave to post you brainless little pansy. Just call me GOD you fucktard! Get on your knees and bow down before me you insulant douchebag! And make sure your ugly wife does the same with an open mouth pussy!

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by davidleetoupee
              HI!! IM A NEW USER, AND WOULD LIKE TO SIGN UP FOR DAVE'S ARMY!! CAN I BE THE LETTER Y??
              YMCA!!! SING IT, FELLOW ARMY BUDS!!!!
              Congrats! Your So boring, you've put Mr. Pickels to sleep. Pathetic.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by wildfire
                Nickdfresh
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                omfg your a perfect poster boy for this site. and I am very gay indeed!
                I would be honored to be the Roth Army posterboy! Thanks for the compliment! Hey I am almost beginning to like you. Almost! You are sort of like a retarded nephew or something.

Maybe you can be our MASCOT or something!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by brinasue
                  BTW i'm wildfire's wife,
                  ...and we all feel so sorry for you...
                  Roth Army Icon
                  First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

IT'S "DO", BLA BLA BLA BAAAA I'M BRINASUE POSING AS A MAN, NO ACTUALLY I AM A MAN...MY HUSBAND IS GAY AND GOES TO THE LOCAL PARK TO BLOW STRANGE MEN BLA BLA BLA...I'M SO FAT MY TRAILER IS COLLAPSING...
                    Writing in all capitals now because you are too stupid to figure out which word need to be capitaized?...LMFAO!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

my name's brinasue!! i'm a big fat piece of trailer park trash!! rowr!! look at me!! people love my rolls of cellulite!! even dave loves it!! he emailed me for real!! he's the coolest!!! if i was a gay little man instead of a lizard avatar, i'd be more like my husband wildfire (wait, maybe i am a lesbian!) i would love to bend dave over in his skyscraper spandex and take his wisky home!!!! whooo!!!!!
                      Yes, I bet your husband would as well.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I am going to blow 100 different users and sexually harass the hall out of all fags unless you admit dave is a sexy man that i wish my husband would stop fantisizing about. do it!! i'll blow you all. just form a conga line!!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          I would be honored to be the Roth Army posterboy!
                          So would I. But unfortunately, this gentlemen already holds that position.:p

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

THIS NEWS JUST IN!!! DABE'S LATEST SOLO EFFORT SOLD LESS THAN 50,000 COPIES!! IT'S A HIT!!! BREAK OUT THE BUBBLIES!!!
                            Who's DABE shithead?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

OOPS I SAID DABE. NOT DAVE. MY SPEL CHECK IS NOT WORKING!! AND I AM RETARDED, MIND YOU, SO DON"T EXPECT ME TO SPELL A SIMPLE FOR LETER NAME RITE.

WHO THE HELL IS THE ASSHOLE MY GAY HUSBAND IS RUNNING HIS DICK INTO ANYWAYS!?!?!?!? COCKSUCKER!!! WILDFIRE!!!!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                Who's DABE shithead?
                                that's how he spells "dave" after his fat wife punched him in his mouth for being too stupid to piss in the bucket in their trailor...
                                Roth Army Icon
                                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Working...