Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Guys, please stop embarrassing celebrities. That's defamation of character I believe.

Comment

• Paulie Walnuts
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Wow dude!, I have to admit you are clever and guile when it comes to new forms to orifice raping, but hey nmbla enables such creativity. I here a lot of Indonesian children are now orphans. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THEM PEDODOUCHE!

Oh but your sooo original "yeah, I fucked yer' sister" FUCK YOU JACKOFF...I OWN YOU. Feel thy wrath and sting!

How convenient! Who cares anyways? NE won the last two of three superbowls. Maybe the Steeler's go all the way maybe not, I'll be the first to admit they are quite a good team. Glad to hear you happen to be from Pittsburgh though, but I really think you should refrain from calling Buffalo an armpit. Pittsburgh's no better, though both are nice cities that have their problems. Bandwagon? I WAS BORN IN BOSTON! Reading comprehension skills are nice.

Wow you are slow. I believe the word you are grasping for is "Homophobic," Not racist! And you are right, I besmirched the gay community by insinuating that a low life asshole like you would be allowed in their bars. They must have better taste! By the way, try saying "Fag" to one of them and see what happens! LMAO And I thought YOU were the asshole with hot cum in it!

Well I'll give you this, I certainly AM AN ASSHOLE! I admit it! I'm really trying to be a better person. But, just out of curiosity, did you not chide me for using "mother" jokes? Again, seek a clue. The truth is out there somewhere!
      You took all that time for that? You are hopeless.
      Must be the bone between the ears and the fat that's replaced what little brain cells you had left.

Comment

• Adam Sandler
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Dec 2004

Who are you talking to now Rainman? I'm not fat actually.

Have new identity and avatar for you shit on dick:

This one fits your witless rambling incoherence much better!
        You win dipshit. Rainman is my hero.
        "Now please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up" -Me

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Adam Sandler
          You win dipshit. Rainman is my hero.
          Mine too. There's a little 'Rainman' in all of us.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts
            Must be the bone between the ears and the fat that's replaced what little brain cells you had left.
            LMAO, whatever. You have a point. You are definately a waste of my time. But at least you can fight. BTW, You're still an asshole too.

Comment

• Paulie Walnuts
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Jan 2005

LMAO, whatever. You have a point. You are definately a waste of my time. But at least you can fight. BTW, You're still an asshole too.
              At least you didn't just sit there on your fat ass and write a novel this time around.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

At least you didn't just sit there on your fat ass and write a novel this time around.
                I think you've been a bit long-winded yourself.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DiamondGirl69
                  Sure you do owned one.
                  It just solidifies how pathetic a certain rodent and his couple of friends are.

If anything, it also proves once and for all that the dude is unemployed. So much time for Rikk-obsessions and magical Hawaii trips.

I hope you are all happy. You look like asses and I think it's hilarious.
                  Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                  Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

So you attack people without knowing everything there accuser has done? Rikk never said anything negative about Roth! Yet certain people's friends have made very unflattering comments. Did Gwapo take their comments and put it in his Sig? NO! He staunchly defended them. If you read all of the threads and did not take some pro-Hagar bullshit "Roftard-Rikk" wrote at mere face value, you might know that.

Click on this mighty thread to find out what a mighty 'Roftard' Gwapo is and who he selectively sticks up for:

Since everyone likes kicking up old shit , I might as well join the fray!

I got nothing against Gwapo personally and I know he is a Rothaholic, but the pot callin' the tea kettle black stuff here is such bullshit!
                    Nick, you are a pal.

I also want to point out that this is a few select morons using the exact same arguments they did three months ago to try and prove that I'm a Ched Head. They're even using the same Links posts, only because there are only a few with me saying anything like that. It didn't work then and it won't work now. GUWAPO is so stupid that he purposefully ignores the long history of anti-Hagar posting I've always had, especially at the Links.

Bottom line is this is a personal attack. And I think it's damn funny...though it's sure wasting a lot of webspace.
                    Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Yes, but he sure has something up on you, Paulie (and I'm not talking about the fact that he has never smothered an old woman for a few thousand dollars).

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                        Nick, you are a pal.

I also want to point out that this is a few select morons using the exact same arguments they did three months ago to try and prove that I'm a Ched Head. They're even using the same Links posts, only because there are only a few with me saying anything like that. It didn't work then and it won't work now. GUWAPO is so stupid that he purposefully ignores the long history of anti-Hagar posting I've always had, especially at the Links.

Bottom line is this is a personal attack. And I think it's damn funny...though it's sure wasting a lot of webspace.
                        It doesn't matter. This sites not about Hagar, it's about Roth! I could really give two shits of what anyone thinks of Spammy. I don't want to hear it here! If you listen to that shit Japanese import "Balance"album Rikk, while you are masturbating, that's fine by me.

I just hate the Ched Heads that come to a Roth site and bash him like they matter. I joined thus site to celebrate Roth, not lead an anti-Van Hagar crusade. They've pretty much imploded anyways, so who fucking cares.
                        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-05-2005, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I just hate the Ched Heads that come to a Roth site and bash him like they matter.
                          And it's because of those cunts that MAX and I started the SHEEP PEN. I quote the first post ever, made by me, in the Pen:

"But, hey...there are some fans of both eras at this site that are actually okay people and they just have different (and rather strange) tastes. Maybe we want to change their minds, maybe we don't understand how some of these people could place MAN ON A MISSION on the same list MEAN STREET is on...but hey...some of these folks are still nice people. They're still sheep, but they're not all bad.

But then there is the other kind of Sammy Hagar Van Halen fan...the ugly, grammatically-challenged, under-achieving idiot who gets so bitter at the poor ticket sales, the food voucher stories, the unbelievable amount of fat Hagar has accumulated on his body and the public's general disapproval of this reunion that this sort of fan must come onto a site he/she thinks is "pathetic" and spend hours a day flooding our beloved forums with attacks and proclamations that OU812 is a far superior album to FAIR WARNING. It is not so much that such arguments worry any of us...we know how hilarious said arguments are. But the truth is, if someone is going to continue being a fucking idiot just looking for attention, we should give him/her the embarressment he/she deserves. And that is what the ROTHARMY SHEEP PEN is for."
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Judas Priest!!!

How many friggin' aliases does one person need? The ENTIRE Sopprano's cast, DiamondGirl69, Adam Sandler and goodness only knows how many more?
                            Last edited by MAX; 01-05-2005, 11:32 PM.
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                              And it's because of those cunts that MAX and I started the SHEEP PEN.
                              WRONG!!!

No, it was Guwapo's idea, remember? LOL!!!
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

@

Comment

Working...