X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Cool Review !
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Wel, youngsters, you make me so happy with your good taste!

My 18-year-old lil sista went to England with a coach-load of her friends last year. She took Dave's best along (I offered her when she was 13, she's always been a fan, used to ball on "Shy boy" when she was 3, ha! ha! ha!) for the driver to play.
      There was just a huge amazement, then the kids asked her who the hell was singing (they didn't know Dave, but all knew, at random, Linkin Park, how unfair!) and it was just another triumph for Diamond!
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• smaz
        Commando
        • Mar 2004

Me and my friends played the Game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City with Yankee Rose on the soundtrack. Ever since we've been DLR/CVH fans
        Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by smaz
          [B] Me and my friends played the Game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City with Yankee Rose on the soundtrack. Ever since we've been DLR/CVH fans

Yeah! We still got good times ahead!
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...