Chaps

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Jérome from Fra
    Damn right, Nick! Dave was just using girls' focus on guys' asses. As simple as that.

I still can't see what will have chicks interested in dudes' buns though.

What's the use, sugars??
    Hey, a girl likes a good piece of ass as much as any guy!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
      It sure seems so, lovely mischievous child; still I just can't see the use in a guy's butt, must be due to being a man myself.

I'm happy not figure it out, at all events.

Gays don't fit me at all as far as sex is concerned, but as long as they won't put their queerness forward as if it was the whole of them, they can be great company like anybody.
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Roguesgirl
        Veteran
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Jérome from Fra
        Damn right, Nick! Dave was just using girls' focus on guys' asses. As simple as that.

I still can't see what will have chicks interested in dudes' buns though.

What's the use, sugars??
        We like to squeeeeeze....

Dave has a fantastic ass. Still to this day.

Ummm, Dave's packed and he's stacked 'specially in the back
        Brother, wanna thank your mother for a butt like that
        (thanks, Momma Roth!!)
        TLC
        You KNOW I got the blues.
        Can you dig it?
        Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• Roguesgirl
          Veteran
          • Jan 2005

from the Hot Ass thread comes Dave's perfection...

TLC
          You KNOW I got the blues.
          Can you dig it?
          Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• fe_lung
            Sniper
            • Mar 2004

Chaps are fucking gay.... but not for David Lee Roth... it's an exception! [/QUOTE]

Point well made. Unless you're a bull rider or David Lee Roth, chaps = queer (got that, Jon Bon Jovi!)

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

Really great! Sounds LIVE from between a FABULOUS mistress's fantastical sheets! Wow!

Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 01-14-2005, 12:51 PM.
              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Ummm, Dave's packed and he's stacked 'specially in the back
                Brother, wanna thank your mother for a butt like that
                (thanks, Momma Roth!!)
                [/B][/QUOTE]

Comes right from girls' quintessential lust too! Wild!

I personally avoid playing Diamonds's videos back home with girlfriends for he would steal the show! These are the only moments when he's no pal of mine. Ha! Ha!

Comment

• Thetruthbaby
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jun 2004

I DON'T CARE

I don't care who DLR sleeps with, it has no effect on his ability to kick royal ass on a concert stage. I'm a straight white male but I'll be the first to admit that white male america's obsession with rooting out the homosexual lifestyle is pathetic. Not only is it misguided but it truly goes against everything America is SUPPOSE to stand for (liberty and justice for ALL). My brother (who is a moron) will not listen to Queen because he can't stand Freddit Mercury. Ridiculous. When I go to rock boards of any type and people like Mercury, Halford, Stanley (rumored) and DLR (rumored) come up this nonsense is always brought up. I have no knowledge one way or the other if DLR is gay, but if he is it wouldn't change my opinion of him in the least. It simply doesn't matter to me because I believe in liberty and justice for all, not just for people who think exactly like I do.
                  DLR/VH IS JUST BETTER

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Thetruthbaby
                    I don't care who DLR sleeps with, it has no effect on his ability to kick royal ass on a concert stage. [...] white male america's obsession with rooting out the homosexual lifestyle is pathetic. Not only is it misguided but it truly goes against everything America is SUPPOSED to stand for (liberty and justice for ALL. [...] I have no knowledge one way or the other if DLR is gay, but if he is it wouldn't change my opinion of him in the least. It simply doesn't matter to me because I believe in liberty and justice for all, not just for people who think exactly like I do.
                    I absolutely agree!

Comment

• Katydid
                      I am a Giant CUNT
                      • Apr 2004

Back in early Rock and Roll things meant one thing. Nowadays, that same thing means something else.

Did ya ever think maybe since he used to clean stables as a kid...that he might have been a cowboy at one time?

Found the old chaps and dragged out his old boots and said, "Damn, I'll just leave my pants off and catch me some cowgirls...

You know, as Big and Rich say, "Girls, save a horse, ride a cowboy..."

Comment

• Katydid
                        I am a Giant CUNT
                        • Apr 2004

You remember when he used to wear his big bear tooth?

And guys used to wear those bandannas tied on their legs and arms. Were supposed to mean, if you wore a red one you had slept with a girl on her period. The blue one meant something else...etc.

Where are the old rock and roll geezers to explain things when you need them?

Comment

• Golden AWe
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

when you were searching for those photos...did you touch yourself?

or did you take them yourself?
                          Originally posted by Cato
                          Golden, why are you FAT?
                          Originally posted by lesfunk
                          Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Golden AWe
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
                            You remember when he used to wear his big bear tooth?

And guys used to wear those bandannas tied on their legs and arms. Were supposed to mean, if you wore a red one you had slept with a girl on her period. The blue one meant something else...etc.

Where are the old rock and roll geezers to explain things when you need them?
                            where are you now? you shouldn't be here.
                            Originally posted by Cato
                            Golden, why are you FAT?
                            Originally posted by lesfunk
                            Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

Working...