• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by col5150
    ok i meant 2004
    Is he playing a blue the EVH Ernie Ball?
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Mishar_McLeud
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2004

He's been playing striped Charvels for a couple of tunes, but mostly a Green Wolfgang (r.i.p.).

He hasn't been playing ebmm-s since Balance tour.
      'If there isn't something crazy that goes on in the span of the day then something's not right', - Zakk Wylde

Comment

• Golden AWe
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
        You rang?
        que?
        Originally posted by Cato
        Golden, why are you FAT?
        Originally posted by lesfunk
        Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Re: Eddie still has it...i just downloaded a concert off the 2005 tour

Originally posted by col5150
          Just thought id chuck in my 2 cents on Edd.

The guy deffinately still has it, i just downloaded one of the last concerts from the tour and he kicked ass.

His solo was excellent full of loads of new riffs as well as the usual shit hes been playing for 20 odd years. Maybe he was sober the night of the concert i watched. He even played in the same key as wolfie during there little father and son bollocks.

Perhaps the guys just bored of playing the same shit over and over again. It seems like every time he strays in a song and plays something different, folk say he fucked up.

Sammy fuckin sucked point blank but he always did. If they did a classic reunion edd could more than perform. So long as he hasnt killed himself with booze by then.
          The only thing Eddie has at this point in time is my penis is his mouth.
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• col5150
            Head Fluffer
            • Feb 2004

He was mostly playing the cherry sunburst flat top wolfy with the top pickup replaced with a sustainer. oh yeah and those camoflage pants

Comment

Working...