X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

ah ha!

"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Mike: I think it's funny too, because we were going to do the first of a Best Of album. We probably will put out some more, too. But he didn't wanna do that. He has told everybody that when a band puts out a Best Of-album, their career is ending. If you look at it, Sammy has put some Best Of-albums himself I don't understand why he doesn't wanna do it with Van Halen. I think he was a little intimidated, being on the same album with songs with Roth. I think he was always a little intimidated by that. People always want us to do a lot of the older material. And he didn't wanna do it.

Michel: That's right. But why do you work with Dave again? That's weird!

Mike: It is. Actually, when all this was going on with Sammy, David called Ed because he just wanted to know what songs we were going to release.

Michel: He didn't know about Sammy...

Mike: Right. He didn't know that we had problems with Sammy. He just called because he wanted to know what songs we were using of the old Van Halen on this Best Of-album. And then when everything happened with Sammy, he wanted to meet the band. Actually Eddie suggested... he said "Wouldn't it be something if we worked up a song or two, new ones with Dave'? That will surprise all the Van Halen fans" We got together. We had a meeting with Dave. It's funny because he was very HUMBLE. He hasn't got a record contract now. He admitted that he has made BIG MISTAKES and that he did the wrong thing. He admitted that he has a very big ego. Hopefully he's better now. But he realized that after leaving Van Halen he couldn't do anything else. That it always got compared to Van Halen. So actually yesterday (August 5) we just finished recording two new songs with him. All I can tell you right now is that people are going to be very surprised by what they hear.

Michel: I'm sure.

Mike: Because the songs turned out great.

Michel: How do you feel about this situation personally? In the press the band always hated David Lee Roth. And now all of a sudden you're working with the guy!

Mike: Yeah, I know. A lot of people were surprised by that. Actually I was the last person in the band to accept the fact that this would happen. EDDIE WAS THE ONE THAT WANTED TO DO IT. He met with Dave two or three times. And that last time, I called over there and I talked to Dave. It was the first time I talked to him in eleven years.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Never doubt BT!

Comment

• lms2

Wow... I had never read that before. I find it a little surprising that Michael was still harboring ill feelings towards Dave... but you have to give him credit. At least he admits it... and he does say even though he was against the idea, that he would not be the one standing in the way of it.

I wonder if Michael has changed his mind since then? And, what his hard feelings are about. Is it because Dave left the band?

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

I think most of this, probably stems back to Dave being a "hot-dog" most of the time. Mike used to say he'd hate it when dave would dance his way over to him, because he felt he was being "showed up". Now that tells me, Mike or anyone one of those guys, if they felt that way, are not really a team player. I mean, it's not a one man band. And Im sure at some time, the rest of the guys felt that Dave was "stealing" the spotlight. But really all he did, was give the fans what they wanted. Nobody really reached out and screamed for Al or Mike, like they did for Dave or to a lesser extent Ed. I think these 3 guys are really insecure about each other. Dave is not. Dave is an over-achiever. Confidence. That's why Sam fits in so well with these guys. They all suffer from self-importance issues and insecurities.

I should have went to rock n roll therapy camp.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

Mike Anthony is just a fat dumber dwarf, is all.

How reliable is the starting post?? This is but what is important here.
              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• John Holmes

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                  I actually had this thought the other day that Ed and Dave could tour without Al and Mike. Just use a drummer and bass player of their choice depending on the city they played. I think Al and Mike are the ones that have the big problem working with Dave, not Ed.
                  I would wholeheartedly consider it a 'good enough' reunion if it was just Dave n' Ed. Unfortunately, I just don't see Ed prying away from his bro for any reason, including a sibling rivalry.
                  http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                  http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                  http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

"I will be posting my Sexual Predator Poster on 'The Wall' this evening. Thank you, I am not taking questions this time, but if you have a young son I will send him an E-card of me naked."

Comment

• EDDIEVRULZ
                      Roadie
                      • Aug 2004

"What it came down to is that he doesn't want to work. We were working on the music for the Twister-movie and he was in Hawaii at that time and he wanted us to do the music and then send him the tape. We said "No, we should all be in the studio together because we're a band". And that's how we always did it, so.... (Then Mike had to take care for his daughter for a few seconds). We finally got him to get back to work on the songs. He only came in for two days. So we had to try to get all the lyrics and vocals done in two days. Which was kind of hard. And he flew home. (Sammy lives on Hawaii - VH5150). Simply: he didn't want to work. He finally admitted to Ed that he was frustrated and he wanted to do his own thing. When he quit the band he was in Hawaii and he came back to work on some new material. I think he was looking for a new recording contract, because when he left our band, Warner Brothers Records dropped him from the label. He was telling everybody that we were talking to David Lee Roth behind his back, which we weren't.... He started to attack the band. He is basically lying. He wants everybody to have sympathy for him. Thinking we kicked him out. And that's not the case at all. "

that just goes to show that these guys change their mind all of the time. look at mike now, he's sticking his waborita up sammy's ass.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                        How reliable is the starting post?? This is but what is important here.
                        Are you fucking kidding me???

Joe Thunder is the biggest fucking LYING fraud in the world.

No it's not real....

NO LAME THUNDER POST/PREDICTION/CLAIM EVER PROVES TO BE TRUE

The thread title was sarcastic and mocking
                        Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

Joe Thunder? Wasn't he a character on Buck Rodgers?!? WTF??

Actually, tweaky is much more "reliable" than Joe. And, Mel Blanc is dead. Hmmmmmmmmmm..........

Comment

Working...