How about Eddie playing on a DLR Solo CD??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • degüello
    Sniper
    • Mar 2004

This will never happen. Not in a million years.
    "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

• lms2

Never say never... however, I feel a full scale reunion more likely in the near future, than a Dave and Ed type of thing...

IMO, nothing wrong with these speculation type threads and I feel they are much more worthy of a response than many of the threads that are popular here.

Comment

• scottydabodi
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by The Godfather
        Ed and Dave working together on a Dave solo cd would be cool. No Alex around to fuck it up!!...not the whole cd just a couple of tunes....I remember Ed saying in 96 that Dave and he could have worked on a solo project, but was ruined when the 96 mtv fiasco took place!! Maybe all has passed and they can give another shot!!
        Godfather always has the best threads!! Very interesting point again! It would rock, I am certain of it, but only if Ed could handle Dave telling him what to do, how to do it, and when to play it-just like in the old VH days!!
        If you listen to fools
        The Mob Rules

Comment

• Carmine
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by scottydabodi
          Godfather always has the best threads!! Very interesting point again! It would rock, I am certain of it, but only if Ed could handle Dave telling him what to do, how to do it, and when to play it-just like in the old VH days!!
          I don't know...now that I think about it. IF this were to ever happen, what about Brian Young? This would most likely be a one shot thing that is destined to blow up, So, does Dave run the risk of alienating Brian just for a quickie with Ed?

And yes...GodFather always has killer thread topics.....

Comment

• pete
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
            I don't know...now that I think about it. IF this were to ever happen, what about Brian Young? This would most likely be a one shot thing that is destined to blow up, So, does Dave run the risk of alienating Brian just for a quickie with Ed?

And yes...GodFather always has killer thread topics.....
            Brian Young's a hired gun. He knows it. It's his occupation.

Comment

• Wolverine

Thanks...Brain can still play on the cd like lowry,kilgore and hartman did on the dlr band cd. say dave did 12 tunes..EVH can guest star on say 4 or 5!!

Comment

• Carmine
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Thanks...Brain can still play on the cd like lowry,kilgore and hartman did on the dlr band cd. say dave did 12 tunes..EVH can guest star on say 4 or 5!!
                That might work...still Brian has YET to record with Dave right? Would he want his first DLR recording overshadowed by an Ed appearance? Or 4 or 5?

Comment

• house0paincakes
                  Roadie
                  • Apr 2004

Still, as Ed said, baby steps.
                  Baby steps are all you can take when you drink like Edward. It's fun to speculate about, but I've accepted that anykind of collaboration is a null factor.

Comment

• Wolverine

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
                    That might work...still Brian has YET to record with Dave right? Would he want his first DLR recording overshadowed by an Ed appearance? Or 4 or 5?
                    wasn't brian on the diamond dave cd???

Comment

• Carmine
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

wasn't brian on the diamond dave cd???
                      Not sure, I dont believe he was....many artists on there....But, I dont think any of his touring band was on it. Then again, I may be wrong...

Comment

• buckshotjenkins
                        Roadie
                        • Jan 2005

didn't ed supposedly make a solo disc recently?

i thought i read that somewhere...anyone hear anything about it?

Comment

• Carmine
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

....specualtion only...

Comment

Working...