Could Dave bear some grudge against the French?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Fonz
    Groupie
    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Do you hate n*ggers and Jews too Nanzi...er...Fonzi?
    No, do you tough guy?

It's very rude of you to use the "N" word you racist piece of trailer park trash.

That's NOT cool!
    http://www.bloggerheads.com/star_war...happy_days.jpg

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by The Fonz
      No, do you tough guy?

It's very rude of you to use the "N" word you racist piece of trailer park trash.

That's NOT cool!
      I didn't actually use the "N"-word. Use your mad reading comprehension skills! Your the one revelling in stereotypes and hating. Henry Winkler would be very disappointed.

Comment

• The Fonz
        Groupie
        • Mar 2005

I didn't actually use the "N"-word. Use your mad reading comprehension skills! Your the one revelling in stereotypes and hating. Henry Winkler would be very disappointed.
        Me not liking the French makes me a racist¿

How about the fact that I don't like the French for the fact that they would be speaking German today if it weren't for the good ole' U.S. of A, yet they spit on us and turn their backs on us at every chance they get.

Have you ever been to Paris? The whole goddam city smells like piss because they piss on the streets. Hygiene is a monthly event for these people. They piss on our flag yet kiss our money.

Yeah, right. I'm sure Henry Winkler would be disappointed to find out that there are Americans who don't like the French.
        http://www.bloggerheads.com/star_war...happy_days.jpg

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by The Fonz
          Me not liking the French makes me a racist�
          Yes. Okay not a racist, but a bigot, it's just another officially sanctioned prejudice. Not all French are evil "America haters."

How about the fact that I don't like the French for the fact that they would be speaking German today if it weren't for the good ole' U.S. of A, yet they spit on us and turn their backs on us at every chance they get.
          Ahhh...But you ignore the fact we'd be part of the British Commonwealth and would be speaking in Brit accents today if it weren't for the French. WWII was pay back for The Revolutionary War. And French troops are in Afghanistan fighting the Taliban terrorists. Can you blame them for wanting no part of Iraq?

Have you ever been to Paris? The whole goddam city smells like piss because they piss on the streets. Hygiene is a monthly event for these people. They piss on our flag yet kiss our money.
          Well I can't say I have, so I'll take your word for it. But that's the first I've heard of it. And I've seen homeless pissing on the streets of America.

Yeah, right. I'm sure Henry Winkler would be disappointed to find out that there are Americans who don't like the French.
          I can't speak for him, but you in a sense are.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Yes. Okay not a racist, but a bigot, it's just another officially sanctioned prejudice. Not all French are evil "America haters."

Ahhh...But you ignore the fact we'd be part of the British Commonwealth and would be speaking in Brit accents today if it weren't for the French. WWII was pay back for The Revolutionary War. And French troops are in Afghanistan fighting the Taliban terrorists. Can you blame them for wanting no part of Iraq?

Well I can't say I have, so I'll take your word for it. But that's the first I've heard of it. And I've seen homeless pissing on the streets of America.

I can't speak for him, but you in a sense are.
            Thanks Nick for putting things right once again. You have that patience that I've personally been losing for a while.
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• philouze
              Banned
              • Mar 2004

What about Jacques Chirac & Hagar singing "When It's Love" ?
              I'd like to see this.. Not HEAR it, though.. lol

LOOK AT ALL THE PATRIOTS HERE TONIGHT !!

I'm fuckin French and I hate our gvt.
              Dave For President, Dammit !!

And huh... yeah, lend us Dave for one nite !!
              Last edited by philouze; 03-08-2005, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

"Could Dave bear some grudge against the French?"

He wouldn't be the first.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                  "Could Dave bear some grudge against the French?"

He wouldn't be the first.
                  Just as I posted earlier, we're going back to zero. Just as if the well-documented debate that took place a couple of pages before had never happened.
                  posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                  posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

A joke Jerome!
                    What could DIAMOND DAVID LEE ROTH possibly have against the entire French people?!?

Maybe he isn't keen on International travel at the moment?
                    Maybe he's not received proper promotion overseas?
                    He spoke fondly of FRANCE in "Crazy from the Heat"!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Nov 2004

A joke Jerome!
                      What could DIAMOND DAVID LEE ROTH possibly have against the entire French people?!?

Maybe he isn't keen on International travel at the moment?
                      Maybe he's not received proper promotion overseas?
                      He spoke fondly of FRANCE in "Crazy from the Heat"!
                      I'm so sorry, Matt! I'm absolutely not with it these days. I didn't understand.

Maybe I should let the Army for a while too. I'm so down I told my friends they wouldn't see me for some time, as I'd rather not risk messing things up.
                      Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 03-10-2005, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

Not a problem Bro!

Here's what 'ya need to do.

It's what? 5:15pm your time?

Grab a 6-pack of your favorite brew. A nice cigar, and VAN HALEN II.
                        Commence with smoking, drinking, and rockin' out to classic VAN HALEN. You'll feel better almost immediately!
                        CHEERS!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Nov 2004

Not a problem Bro!

Here's what 'ya need to do.

It's what? 5:15pm your time?

Grab a 6-pack of your favorite brew. A nice cigar, and VAN HALEN II.
                          Commence with smoking, drinking, and rockin' out to classic VAN HALEN. You'll feel better almost immediately!
                          CHEERS!
                          OK doc', buddy! This is just the kind of prescription I'll conform to at once!
                          I'll drink to your health!

Comment

• steve
                            Sniper
                            • Feb 2004

Dave did shoot that "Night Life" video in Paris.

Hell, there are a LOT of places in the world he hasn't toured in a long while.

Comment

Working...