• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • academic punk
    Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by arastar

He knocked Sam pretty good too!

What were his comments? Does the station have a transcript on their site?

Comment

• cwsmith17
      Sniper
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Sadly, I agree.
      And I agree with you.

Dave tries so hard to get "the show on the road", but the Bros.

just don't give a shit!

It's mind boggling.

Comment

• arastar
        Groupie
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
        What were his comments? Does the station have a transcript on their site?
        They don't have transcripts.

Someone asked what it was like on the Sam & Dave tour...did they get along...was the "feud" staged to sell tickets. Dave basically said Sam is a mediocre talent at best. He figured, "if he can sell a few seats...why not?" He said he's really never amounted to much as far as music goes. Compared the greatest hits Cd of '96 with the current one as far as sales go. He really, without sounding like an ass, has no respect for Sam and feels that he destroyed what VH used to stand for. It was cool to hear and said very well without feeling like Dave was being overly cocky.

Comment

• academic punk
          Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Can someone call in and request "I Can't Drive 55"?

Just kidding.

But it would be cool if someone enquired about Dave's interest in acting since his cameo on The Sopranos.

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by arastar
            They don't have transcripts.

Someone asked what it was like on the Sam & Dave tour...did they get along...was the "feud" staged to sell tickets. Dave basically said Sam is a mediocre talent at best. He figured, "if he can sell a few seats...why not?" He said he's really never amounted to much as far as music goes. Compared the greatest hits Cd of '96 with the current one as far as sales go. He really, without sounding like an ass, has no respect for Sam and feels that he destroyed what VH used to stand for. It was cool to hear and said very well without feeling like Dave was being overly cocky.
            Hey this is a cool thread, newsworthy for sure. (Shall put it on the news links on front page)

I loved everything you posted here, and I imagine him saying all
            that stuff ! It would be awesome to get the audio. He's on the money
            too, I bet the official figures for full price ticket sales only averaged
            out to 5-6000 at best.. The promoters of Van Hagar 04 must be
            cursing the day they ever thought a Van Hagar reunion would make
            money..

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, thats sweet !!

Seriously, will any promoters touch em now without Dave ????
            Answer, NO !! And every member of the dysfunctional VH family
            knows it.
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

DAVE is my hero. His ego is big enough that he's honest and true to his fans.

I hate to put it this way...but I love that man!! Dave, you are the fucking greatest!!

One day you will hopefully front that band of morons again. And if you don't, you will be no less great.
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Rikk

I hate to put it this way...but I love that man!! Dave, you are the fucking greatest!!

One day you will hopefully front that band of morons again. And if you don't, you will be no less great.
                Amen. Definitely worthy of another five star, if only I could give you another
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                  Amen. Definitely worthy of another five star, if only I could give you another
                  Thank you bro. If I could have, I would have given you a hundred of 'em.
                  Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                  Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Ok Rikk, wins the reciprocal ass kiss prize in this thread !

Well done old chap ! :p
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Jano
                      Commando
                      • Feb 2004

Some more proofs that the brothers don't give a shit about their fans.For all the sheeps in the house take that and pull it in your ass!
                      little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
                      http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• Jano
                        Commando
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk

AMEN BRO!!!!

Comment

• Jano
                          Commando
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                          thanx already...
                          Thank you also!!

Comment

• Panamark
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jano
                            Some more proofs that the brothers don't give a shit about their fans.For all the sheeps in the house take that and pull it in your ass!
                            LOL ! Pull it in your ass !!

Jano, you just invented a new english insult I reckon !
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Cathedral
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Ed and Al have this idea that they are on this level so much higher than Dave, it's amazing how stupid those two are, really.

But even with how high that level is the brothers think they're on, Dave can still shit on their heads and never have his feet leave the ground.

Comment

• Cathedral
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                                LOL ! Pull it in your ass !!

Jano, you just invented a new english insult I reckon !
                                I have a vision of a turtle poking its head out and pulling back into the shell.

Comment

Working...