X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

Originally posted by bantonelli
    Damn, Tool..........you visit us here so much, it's got to be LOVE!

Did it turn out that you became SAM's sloppy seconds? Jilted Lover? Did SAM get the gold mine...and you got the SHAFT???

C'mon....you are swept in love with ROTH and ya know it!

No one betrays their lover (SAM) and visits the mistress as much as you come around here.....you are one consistent mistress.

We know what's up. It's too bad....NEITHER Dave or us want your Pootang ass! Apparently SAM is done with yours too

LOL!!!!!!
    Damn, i'm never gonna cross you Bantonelli!

Fuckin classic!

LOL!
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
      Banned
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by bantonelli
      Damn, Tool..........you visit us here so much, it's got to be LOVE!

Did it turn out that you became SAM's sloppy seconds? Jilted Lover? Did SAM get the gold mine...and you got the SHAFT???

C'mon....you are swept in love with ROTH and ya know it!

No one betrays their lover (SAM) and visits the mistress as much as you come around here.....you are one consistent mistress.

We know what's up. It's too bad....NEITHER Dave or us want your Pootang ass! Apparently SAM is done with yours too

LOL!!!!!!

yes, i love roth. i also love to hate roth.

Comment

• RuzDNailz
        Foot Soldier
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
        If there is a line to blow Al....I want to be next! Please don't wear a condom because I love bareback! Lipstick, or no lipstick?
        Reading your posts make me want to throw up.

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Man ! Thats a trip.. You read a thread, thinkin its new, and theres
          your own shit post from a year ago.... Crikies !

Back on topic, Sammy's mantoris must permanently smell like
          Mad Anthony Hot Sauce by now !!
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
            Banned
            • Mar 2005

good times...

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
              Banned
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Panamark
              Man ! Thats a trip.. You read a thread, thinkin its new, and theres
              your own shit post from a year ago.... Crikies !

Back on topic, Sammy's mantoris must permanently smell like
              Mad Anthony Hot Sauce by now !!
              ain't that just like dave's career to follow for a fan...eagerly awaiting the next comeback bid only to be disappointed yet again.....

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
                Banned
                • Mar 2005

dave ain't done shit the last 20 years....vh 78-84 holds more merit than anything dave has done since...no revelation but to ego monger dave it still hasn't sunk in! he could be back in vh but is too much of a god damned idiot! i guess what makes you breaks you and dave has been broken for a long time....................

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

dave ain't done shit the last 20 years....vh 78-84 holds more merit than anything dave has done since...no revelation but to ego monger dave it still hasn't sunk in! he could be back in vh but is too much of a god damned idiot! i guess what makes you breaks you and dave has been broken for a long time....................
                  Wrong !

Daves, --SOLO--- career is far better than anything Van Hagar has, ever done, in every way.

I know what you tried to say ,It's the DislexYa.

No, thank you needed.

Roth On!

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by thome
                    Wrong !

Daves, --SOLO--- career is far better than anything Van Hagar has, ever done, in every way.

I know what you tried to say ,It's the DislexYa.

No, thank you needed.

Roth On!
                    i think old vh is the best. but are you seriously comparing yflm to fuck? alae to 5150? you must be retarded, 2 different leagues alltogether...i wish dave never walked out on vh, but they survived, moreso than dave did solo...

Comment

• thome
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Mar 2005

i think old vh is the best. but are you seriously comparing yflm to fuck? alae to 5150? you must be retarded, 2 different leagues alltogether...i wish dave never walked out on vh, but they survived, moreso than dave did solo...
                      Wrong again,Let me lend a hand, You see, what your actually saying

is when Dave left VH they became something else alltogether
                      seriouslly retarded and fuked.

and Daves solo carer cannot be compared to VH after he left..

Ed added a singer Dave went on to forge Bands of renound, Tunes,
                      of the ages, what we in the real world call " A Career".

A excellent and well rounded Career in the Music/Media Industry.

Ed just seems to have been and is still somewhat lost.Yes/No.?

Dude i am going to say it Ed is -just a guitarist- Dave is a Media
                      and Music Icon.

Ed cannot touch Dave as far as talent and you look around there is 52,000 people in the world who can out class or at least match Ed
                      note for note.

There is No-One in the Music industry that can touch what Dave has done, is, was, will be.

I come from the school of there is a great singer and a -all most any band will do- .

The Front Man is the -Pie- if the style of music has vocals, end of story.

Comment

Working...