Will Van Halen reunite with Dave, Dave needs new hair and is Dave Gay ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Three Lock Rock
    Sniper
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by DeadMan1984
    Wow somebody said "It's the Worst Time" and "Upchuck for Breakfast" were relevent? Damn! Y'know truth be told I used to be split which version of VH I loved the most and when I heard those 2 so-called "songs" It really made me choose which I liked more. Grant it I have loved the 5150 album since I was like 13 but the rest of Van Hagar's catalog just sucks afterwards, I'm fucking ashamed to say I own all the albums except for BOBW! But all I crank out now is the 6-pack, the live boots I have (which for some reason I can upload on here), and the 2 Dave VH '96 songs, which are tremendous. Also Ya gotta show some love for Eat 'em and Smile and the Best of DLR. But whatever, back to the point, if anyone really likes Van Hagar they need to be shot, period.
    i dont show love for piece of shit crap ass albums with subpar musicianship, shitty lyrics, poor production, bad packaging and an obviously deteriorated vocalist. erego, the dlr 'albums' (i like to think of them as big, steaming piles of shit) get no respect from me.

if youre gonna shoot everybody who likes van halen with hagar, youd better have access to a nuke because we outnumber the dying breed of rothtards about, oh, 4,589 to 1 or so.

and thats not including the hagarites on this board alone that are in the shadows.

three lock rock
    Van Halen 1986-1996, 2004: 80 Million sold and counting!!!

Van Who Again? 2007 : UNDERSOLD, OVERRATED FAILURES!!!

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
    Prikk
    Billl Limpburgh
    Dickdfresh
    Matt Wite
    Shaun Ponsonby
    Wawazass
    Sole Reeper
    and any other Rothtard faggit that tries to deny that REAL Van Halen is SAMMY HAGAR!

Comment

• DeadMan1984
      Roadie
      • Jun 2004

You don't show love for albums that made an impact, had incredible musicanship, great writing, and sense of humor?
      DSG

http://www.wfmu.org/Playlists/Scott/van%20halen.jpg

Comment

• Three Lock Rock
        Sniper
        • Apr 2005

please tell me about all the impact your filthy little mouth made.

i'll tell you about its impact.

it impacted as it was dumped en masse into the cut out bin, same as the best, dlr band and diamond dave. HUGE impact they all made.

ha ha. truth hurts.

three lock rock

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
        Prikk
        Billl Limpburgh
        Dickdfresh
        Matt Wite
        Shaun Ponsonby
        Wawazass
        Sole Reeper
        and any other Rothtard faggit that tries to deny that REAL Van Halen is SAMMY HAGAR!

Comment

• Three Lock Rock
          Sniper
          • Apr 2005

same as skyscraper and a little aint enough, too. and of course you cant find a copy of crazy from the heat or eat em and smile in stores, because retailers wont order it - and why?

because it doesnt sell.

i always see a good majority of the hagar albums solo and with van halen in stock. amazing how that works, isnt it?

three lock rock

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
          Prikk
          Billl Limpburgh
          Dickdfresh
          Matt Wite
          Shaun Ponsonby
          Wawazass
          Sole Reeper

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Well I can tell you for a fact in Australia, you only see the Hagar stuff at those second hand CD stores. I can still buy the Roth albums and BOV1 at major record stores.

Who is Sammy Hagar ?
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
              Commando
              • Mar 2003

Well I can tell you for a fact in Australia, you only see the Hagar stuff at those second hand CD stores. I can still buy the Roth albums and BOV1 at major record stores.

Who is Sammy Hagar ?
              David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
              "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• little nicky
                Full On Cocktard
                • Feb 2005

three inch cocks is a asshole fucker. fuck him.

Comment

• ASDF125250
                  Groupie
                  • Mar 2005

Still hasn't answered me or Rebel yell. You have no credibility you know that TCR. Rebel Yell made some really good points and tried to have a civil discussion, but he presented the facts and you go hide like the bitch you are. If there is soooo many more Hagar fans, how come Van Hagar hasn't outsold Van Halen yet? If there are more fans, its because you are all poor trailor trash. Like I said, did you get bored staring at the city dump today from that trailor? Back the shit you talk with facts you ass clown. Or, you can accept the fact that Ronald mcHagar is a shitty singer, Van Hagar is nothing better then shitty hair metal, and that David Lee Roth is possibly the greatest front man ever. Accept that CVH is way better then Van Hagar, that DLR solo is better then anything that hagar has ever done, and accept, for us at DLR army, that your a flaming homosexual, so you stop lashing out on the people who can enjoy better music.

Comment

• ASDF125250
                    Groupie
                    • Mar 2005

That picture of sam in your avatar looks pretty fuckin gay too.

Comment

• sh18
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Jun 2004

I remeber this guy in high school. God did we have fun with you.

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

This "Three Inch Cock" is a polesmoker. Fuck, we're gonna kill this dude in the Pen...it's almost sad how funny it'll be!
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                          This "Three Inch Cock" is a polesmoker. Fuck, we're gonna kill this dude in the Pen...it's almost sad how funny it'll be!
                          Yes indeed and as a founding father of said Pen, I wanna be both included and allowed to participate in the induction ceremony.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                            Yes indeed and as a founding father of said Pen, I wanna be both included and allowed to participate in the induction ceremony.
                            You need no invite, Max, you're more than welcome to flame away
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Thanks Bob.

Can I have a lightsaber as well?
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• bueno bob
                                DIAMOND STATUS