Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sammysupporter
    I feel that David Lee Roth would get confused with that question, because he just finished a big back of crack, and would instead choose to ignore the question and listen to an awesome Sammy single.
    What are you wearing?

Comment

• sammysupporter
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Apr 2005

Ouch!!! I mean you punctured the skin on that one, I'm wearing some PJ's, Hell yeah, just like my boy sammy, drinking some Cabo. Bitch.

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

You gotta be wearing a nighty...cuz only a CUNT would make such a comment.........C-U-N-T.

Leave the light on!

Comment

• sammysupporter
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Apr 2005

Once again you have left me speechless, I'm not sure what to say after that zinger. All I know is that any dumbass with a keyboard could make a reply like yours. Get your head out of your ass and make an argument. shit head. Why's dave so much better?

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

So young, so angry! DAMN YOU van hagar!

Comment

• sammysupporter
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Apr 2005

nice photoshop. bad comeback.

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

OWNED. Like NECKBONE!

Sit down Waldo!

Class is in session!!!

Comment

• aesop
                  Commando
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by sammysupporter
                  I feel that David Lee Roth would get confused with that question, because he just finished a big back of crack, and would instead choose to ignore the question and listen to an awesome Sammy single.
                  I feel that you will choke to death on a chicken McNugget...
                  Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

At least we know exactly what "sammysupporter" is.

A peanut shell and rubberband.

I'll be appearing all week.

Comment

• aesop
                      Commando
                      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                      So young, so angry! DAMN YOU van hagar!
                      Grate pic!!! The only thing I would change is to make Mike into Toto.

...I guess in this scenario, the Sheep would be Munchkins?
                      Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Antonella
                        Roadie
                        • Jan 2005

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....thats an awesome fucking PIC MAN!!!!! Love the photoshopping....but in regards to bands today and how much they suck...well, i agree....their nameless.....the darkness is putrid....i still dont know the singers name nor do i care cuz like someone else mentioned, dont know who, but their just a cheap imitation!!! The only two bands that come close are velvet revolver and the white stripes when it comes to being original and standing out from the rest. The only problem with those two bands in particular is that well, velvet revolver is a recycled band.....NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT AT ALL, but whatever gets people talking, and the white stripes, are fucking fabulous, and everyone knows who Jack White is cuz hes original in his own right, but theres only two of them....so they lack that "band" thing....their still a band of course, a very different band, but u know what i mean....but fuck, VR and TWS are the only two bands these days that I give a shit about what they have to say.....and Greenday, I forgot, but their not really new....these bands get people talking still and thats great! But dont worry friends, there will be a band, as great as Van Halen, as Zep, a great band will come....dont you
                        worry folks.....its happening as we speak.....you'll see!!!!!

Comment

Working...