• Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Thorman
    It's me..Ted Templeman's nephew!!!!!!!
    Man, such wit and style.

So why was the '04 tour such a failure then, anyway? Why were there only two sell-outs or something and tons of shows way below half-capacity? Any answers, idiot? I had a couple of friends that actually went, and they said it was pretty pathetic.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Thorman
      Commando
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Rikk
      Man, such wit and style.

So why was the '04 tour such a failure then, anyway? Why were there only two sell-outs or something and tons of shows way below half-capacity? Any answers, idiot? I had a couple of friends that actually went, and they said it was pretty pathetic.
      Originally posted by Rikk
      Man, such wit and style.

Dude...easy...poor promotion...two poor singles..a "best of album"....guarantee if they had just come out with no album, promoted the sucker and they would have rocked...for the record, damn near a sell out in Vancouver...the place was rocking and the crowd loving it........a hell of a show...who gives a fuck what happened at some shows...the point being is that these guys rocked....you rothtards are all pissed at eddie cause he dumped that piece of shit lead singer who can no longer sing....granted, i was a big DLR fan in the day but he doesnt hold a candle to sammy......Happy Trails?? Come on!!!!!!!!!!!
      http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Happy Trails?? Come on!!!!!!!!!!!
        Up for Breakfast?? Come on!!!!!!!!!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Antonella
          Roadie
          • Jan 2005

SAMMY HAGAR??? CAMMMMMMMOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes so fat n ugly...lets be sensible!

Comment

• Wolverine

sammy lyrics are only good for commercial jingles.

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Spammy is a Michael Bolton wanna-be

Comment

• saint
                Foot Soldier
                • Feb 2004

Dude...easy...poor promotion...two poor singles..a "best of album"....guarantee if they had just come out with no album, promoted the sucker and they would have rocked...for the record, damn near a sell out in Vancouver...the place was rocking and the crowd loving it........a hell of a show...who gives a fuck what happened at some shows...the point being is that these guys rocked....you rothtards are all pissed at eddie cause he dumped that piece of shit lead singer who can no longer sing....granted, i was a big DLR fan in the day but he doesnt hold a candle to sammy......Happy Trails?? Come on!!!!!!!!!!!

You are kidding right.. nobody could be that fucking stupid.
                http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• Thorman
                  Commando
                  • Apr 2005

Originally posted by saint
                  You are kidding right.. nobody could be that fucking stupid.
                  Apparently Dave was to think it would work out!!
                  http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Comment

Working...