Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Is there an RIAA link to prove this Van Hagar worldwide success? I was under the impression that Hagar was virtually unknown outside of America and VH was strictly associated with David Lee Roth on vocals, and in fact they lost popularity abroad since they rarely toured Europe or South Asia after 1986.

P.S. But don't let facts stand in the way of your arguments Mr. Vu.
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-12-2005, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Fuck off Tom.

Spammy lovin' piece of shit.
      =V V=
      ole No.1 The finest
      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• DlocRoth
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Is there an RIAA link to prove this Van Hagar worldwide success? I was under the impression that Hagar was virtually unknown outside of America and VH was strictly associated with David Lee Roth on vocals, and in fact they lost popularity abroad since they rarely toured Europe or South Asia after 1986.

P.S. But don't let facts stand in the way of your arguments Mr. Vu.
        Ahh...finally some sense.
        Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

There would not be an RIAA link, as RIAA is for US Sales only.

If dave sold 18 million more than Van Hagar in the US, the figures would be roughly the same percentagewise for World sales.

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

WHO? VU?

FUCK YOU!

Comment

• matt19
              Sniper
              • Mar 2005

Tom i already posted fag... dave sold 36 mill here right and sammy sold 16....36 +16=52 ........so its 70 mill world wide right.......so 70 minus 52 is 18............... so if and only if sammy sold all the worldwide records ..... which he didnt would they even be even..... and theyre not so shut the fuck up .....its simple math
              Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• academic punk
                Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                Ok, I know most of us wouldnt have a clue, and dont want to know.

But can some sheep answer me this, is this 5150 time ?

Come on, this makes the village people look hetero !!!

5150 time sucks !
                wow...that is one queer fuckin' picture...

Comment

• Don Corleone
                  Veteran
                  • May 2004

Re: Is this 5150 TIme ??

5150 time sucks !
                  Have you noticed how Sam seems to be looking at Mikes bum?
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• yamaha86tt350
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Aug 2004

is this clown Tom Vu serious? umm lets see if u look at the best selling records of all time like top 50 or 100 list CVH has 2 cds on there VH1 and '84. not van hagar. this stupid 5150 chat is dumb. 5150 was a recording studio from back in the day Hagar probably came up with dumb ass walk idea to make more money.just like his shitty tequila. let me put it in perspective for u here Tom Vu CLOWN, if u listen to any good band which u obviously dont u may notice that usually their best and most original work is always their earlier material take led zeppelin for example their first couple cds are by far their best some of their later stuff isn't as good. zeppelin 1, 2 and 4 are cds u can just put in and let play through. same with the first 6 VH cds but after that its like DLR says theres only gona be a few really good cuts on the album anyway and the rest are just like fillers. this holds true to ALL van hagar cds.
                    Hey man, dont be squirtin water at me, Im gona fuck your girlfriend....Pal.

Comment

• yamaha86tt350
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Aug 2004

hey tom vu clown and all other haters: tell u what if u dont want to listen to reason why dont u pick up live with out a net, or if u want to go that low, right here right now, watch it then come here and check out some real rock n roll footage or better yet i got a bootleg concert from 82 in cali. ill send u. watch it, and then tell me which is better and whos a clown looking lame corny ass pubic hair on his head cock sucker and whos the greatest front man of all time.

Comment

• yamaha86tt350
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Aug 2004

by the way clown vu the only reason hagar got a #1 with vh's 5150 cd and even managed to sell others at all is b/c they already had all that momentum built up right after 84 and from climbing the ladder and working their way up there with dlr who contributed greatly to the band and its style and even name. if they would have started off with hagar in the first place i bet gene wouldn't have even stayed in the club he saw VH at back in the day. he would have had to leave b/c of the ear piercing annonying screams and shitty raspy singing

Comment

• Stillwell
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Apr 2005

I RESPECT Sammy Hagar for not giving a shit if he looks like an idiot or not. That is balls to the wall. I bet he gets up, picks up his tooth brush and before his applies that tooth paste, he looks in the mirror, smiles, and says "Fuck IT, I'm Sammy Hagar. I love me just the way I am." Inspiring, indeed. Fuck, prozac, all you suicidal people here, put down the gun, listen to OU812, lay down with a Sammy Hagar poster and tell yourself "it doesn't matter what people think, I'm a fucking man and I love myself." Go out there tiger, bend the world over and make sweet love to it. Hagar and the rest of the world are behind in a friendly NON homosexual way.
                          Originally posted by Brett
                          Is life this boring in Syracuse?
                          Originally posted by Jesterstar
                          Life in Syracuse has been compared to your sex life, so yes it's lifeless and boring.
                          http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attac...&postid=496072

Liberace move over, there’s a new Queen in town!

Comment

• manwiththedogs
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by katie
                            Jesus Christ! Sammy has doubled in size since that pic was taken!

Comment

• jojo2371
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Nov 2004

5150 time sucks !
                              as tom vu is well aware,this how u walk to the bank after charging people big bucks for a shit product !!!

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Re: The champion of rock and roll

Originally posted by Tom Vu
                                What is understanding does not be discussed.

Comment

Working...