What other band Besides VH could you Imagine Dave Fronting?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shaun Ponsonby
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Sammy's Bitch
    bueno bob,are you serious,axl was one of the best fromtmen of all time,alota people think he's one of the top three(the other 2 beeing freddy murcury and DLR).Axl just had such stage presance and you cant say for one second that he didnt,plus he's soooooooo fucking hot
    No, he's right, AXL is THE most overated frontman ever, and GNR are the MOST overated bands ever. Counting UYI as 1 album, and not including Spaghetti, GNR released 3 albums. Actually, Lies was an EP, make that 2. UYI was utter shite, so that's 1 good album.

A lot of people buy Abba albums, do you like them?
    A lot of people like boybands, do you?

It's got nothing to do with what a lot of people think. At the end of the day, it's all down to personal preferance. However, you being a sheep and all, you can't be quitely happy listening to 5150 without logging on to a DLR site, wasting your times and wasting ours. After a few days you'll have been owned so many times that Spam will have to let you go.

Get a life, get a house, get a drink, get laid.
    Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Got a life,Got laid and GNR may have only released 3 albums or whatever but those three abums in my opinion absolutely kickd ass
      I really love you baby, I love what you've got
      Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

Working...