X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soul Reaper
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
    UR A FUCKING LIER I HATE YOU FUCKING ROTHTARD FAGGOTAS FUCK YOU ALL I HOPE ALL Y OUR HOUSE BURNED DOWEN!@!!!!!
    crybaby has a tantrum. awww bless

can't face the truth
    ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I thought the thread said that 'Sammy was COMING OUT'.

Oh well, he can remain a closet cocksucker along with his pal, Mikey.
      =V V=
      ole No.1 The finest
      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Oct 2004

Nah, that wouls be TOO obvious.
        Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• rikredbrain
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2004

sammy leaves van halen... again.. oh what a tragedy my oh my how will i sleep now.. van halen have lost hagar.......i reckon the local sheep farmers better stock up on kleenex for their flocks when they hear this..

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

It will be a chain reaction, once one starts weeping, the whole flock will go off..

I bet the Links are in denial over this...
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• rikredbrain
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2004

a whole new line in wet look knit-wear awaits us when they hear the news

Comment

• guitarboy5150
                Head Fluffer
                • Dec 2004

o how sad the sheep must be

Comment

• tjvhou812
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

does it seem cold in here to you
                  Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Man, I've seen nothing on this other Melodicrock, what's up? No one cares about Van hagar anymore?

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Seems nobody, except for a handful of posters in denial at the Links !
                      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                        Commando
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        Man, I've seen nothing on this other Melodicrock, what's up? No one cares about Van hagar anymore?
                        Whos Sammy Hagar?
                        <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2003

Whos Sammy Hagar?
                          David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
                          "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
                            David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
                            Yup, that's Sammy alright.

=V V=
                            ole No.1 The finest
                            EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• scottd1984
                              Groupie
                              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
                              UR A FUCKING LIER I HATE YOU FUCKING ROTHTARD FAGGOTAS FUCK YOU ALL I HOPE ALL Y OUR HOUSE BURNED DOWEN!@!!!!!
                              Get a clue Three lock Blockhead You are on a DLR/CVH site No one cares!!!!

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
                                Who is Bette Midler?
                                ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

Working...