IS this the Next Lead Singer of Van Halen?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Sam's dance is strange.
    It seems to be "Awa Dance" or "the dance catching a loach" of Japan.
    An old person likes the both.
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'rotharmy@localhost' (Using password: YES) in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
      it could have been worse. He could have been wearing socks.
      Give 'im time.
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
        Commando
        • Mar 2003

Give 'im time.
        <br />
        <b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'rotharmy@localhost' (Using password: YES) in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
        "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• knuckleboner
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

that's funny, when i first saw this thread, i thought sarge said, "dick here."

upon seeing the photos in here, and closer inspection, i'm not so sure i was mistaken...

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Gay

Comment

• Catfish

I love how Spammy needs to wear a jersey from the local team to milk more cheap applause from the crowd.

That lousy son of a bitch.

Comment

Working...