What happends when VH gets nominated in the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
    "my Dad says you all are stupid for wanting Dave back in the band. Mom says Dad is only mad because Dave tried to fuck her. oh, yeah, Dad and Uncle Al say thanks for the award."

This is probably the closest to the truth.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Dave IS VH

Dave in VH, that is the way it should be.

Spammy has no business reuniting with VH.

The "REAL VH" is:

David Lee Roth
      Eddie Van Halen
      Michael Anthony
      Alex Van Halen

Any other members of the band is, not the real VH.

Sammy Hagar ruin VH with his stupid pop "I LOVE YOU SONGS" and sucking stage performance and Gary Cherone was just a fucking joke plan and simple.

If Spammy is recognize as the main singer of VH it should become the Rock N' Roll hall of shame!!!!

Comment

• Switch84
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

LMFAO!!!

Originally posted by twonabomber
        "my Dad says you all are stupid for wanting Dave back in the band. Mom says Dad is only mad because Dave tried to fuck her. oh, yeah, Dad and Uncle Al say thanks for the award."

I LOVE this post!!! A bona fide guffaw fest! Ya couldn't get a better laugh from smoking a dime bag and getting the giggles, Baby!
        "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• madraoul
          Foot Soldier
          • Feb 2004

VH had better get their shit together or they won't get in at all. The bros have things so fucked up it looks like heroin ho Courtney Love is gonna get in before they do. Let's petition the lame ass rock hall and get the Diamond One in as a solo act! By the way, doesn't Wolfie have a bloated, Hagar-like look to his body?

Comment

• tjvhou812
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

more than likely van halen will get in w/roth and hagar, no f@ckin way gary's in the only good thing gary had to offer was some old tunes from dave when they toured
            Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• degüello
              Sniper
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by TJENZ
              When the Ramones were inducted, a year or two ago, the Hall only allowed the four original members in. Even though one of the replacement members had been in the band for more years & more albums...
              Hmm... that is interesting. I didn't know that.

But was said member a high-profile person? It's probably different with lead singers.
              Last edited by degüello; 03-21-2004, 08:50 PM.
              "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

• madraoul
                Foot Soldier
                • Feb 2004

Yep. Lead singers are different. Hence ACDC.

Comment

• Switch84
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

6 more years to go!

:bottle: Solo Davy Baby's eligible in 2010! Jesus H. CHRIST! I'll be 45yrs. old waiting for this RRHOF shit to happen for His Royal Rothness. Dave himself will be almost SIXTY (56 yrs. !!)

I think we'd better start buying stock in Miss Clairol.

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
                  "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                  Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• degüello
                    Sniper
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by madraoul
                    Well, it'd be a little hard to demand that the original singer show up...

Bonn, back in black from the grave...
                    "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

• madraoul
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by degüello
                      Well, it'd be a little hard to demand that the original singer show up...

Bonn, back in black from the grave...
                      Agreed, but Van Gaylen acted like Dave was dead throughout their entire, pathetic run. We got Jump, Ain't Talkin' Bout Love, and Panama for years. All done badly! At least the roadie acknowledges the great Mr. Scott.

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by madraoul
                        nope. it's all politics.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by TJENZ
                          When the Ramones were inducted, a year or two ago, the Hall only allowed the four original members in. Even though one of the replacement members had been in the band for more years & more albums.

wrong. from the rock hall's site:

Inductees:

Dee Dee Ramone (bass, vocals; born September 18, 1952, died, June 5, 2002)
                          Joey Ramone (vocals; born May 19, 1951, died April 15, 2001)
                          Johnny Ramone (guitar; born October 8, 1951)
                          Marky Ramone (drums; born July 15, 1956)
                          Tommy Ramone (drums; born January 29, 1952)

the others are mentioned, but not inducted:

Along the way, there were personnel changes. Tommy Ramone relinquished the drum kit to Marky Ramone in 1978, though he remained involved as a coproducer and group advisor through 1984’s Too Tough to Die. Marky went on hiatus in 1983, replaced by Richie Ramone, and then returned in 1987. Dee Dee Ramone left in 1989, replaced by C.J. Ramone (a former Marine), though he continued to contribute material to Ramones albums all the way through their celebrated bow-out, 1995’s Adios Amigos. Joey Ramone died of cancer on April 15, 2001, and the solo album he’d been working on came out in early 2002.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Igosplut
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by degüello

Bon, back in black from the grave...
                            He put that band on the map......
                            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Figs
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

This is the most fantastic idea I ever heard in my entire life.....

Comment

• RKS

The real question maybe why arent they already in????

Dave and Sammy will both show, but Dave will have a better set if there even is one..

Comment

Working...