What I know about VH!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

EVH is a toothless Meth head drunken dwarf........

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by seagull
      i've been a fan since 1978,saw them with roth 5 times.i would love to see these guys get back together, but i wouldn't hold your breath.
      But would you hold my hand???:confused:

Comment

• Loons The Great

With a Smokin' Loons Supernova

Originally posted by Matt White
        LOL!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by vistadelrey
          he's a radio talk show. i don't know are radio talk show people artists?
          yeah like rush limbaugh
          u dont no alot....

Comment

• bru87tr
            Commando
            • Apr 2004

ok..... somehow I posted this post to the wrong thread. now to go find it.....aaaaaarrrrgggggg!!!!!
            Last edited by bru87tr; 02-23-2006, 10:08 AM.
            "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• bru87tr
              Commando
              • Apr 2004

Carmine is the man!!!!! man of his word!

even if carmine had not mentioned this. I have believed now more than ever listening to daves show that dave knows more than he is saying on his radio show.

I said I would never believe even though I find it hard to beleive ed wouldnt do this. he loves the classic stuff too much and those beginning works are his children. stuff that legends are made of. as much of an idiot and ass ed is I find it hard to beleive he would give up so much money over personality conflicts and money he could make to leave to wolfie.

ed enjoys and misses the classic stuff and I bet he wants to do this as much as the fans want it. many interviews show how much ed misses the old days and old music and he holds it very close to his heart. ed has come to realize he is getting old and this could be his last horrah and last chance to save the legendary status of CVH. trust me he is thinking this. he wants to be remembered with likes of Zep and other classic acts. not as an 80's love song band. its a no brainer.

from interviews I have read from the last decade there is no doubt ed misses the old stuf and knows if he wants to be known and respected for his early work thats what he needs to return to and then retire. personally I dont think it will be a one off thing. the fire and magic wills tart back up. daves magic with ed will open eds eyes and new releases will ahppen and they will tour regularly for a few years.

I think it would be hard for VH to suck on a reunion tour. dave has to much effort for it not to be great. thing is..... I do think dave needs to be told to leave the efforst at high notes left behind and to sing with his natural voice and let ed know to put the me wise magic tone to bed. dave cant sing to those chorus's!
              "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• bobgnote
                Banned
                • May 2005

Little SPACEBALL faceplant aliens, suckas

Originally posted by hard rock
                The fact that its coming from you Carmine makes this pretty solid and reliable as you are a no bull shit kind of dude!!

Why did you wait so long to post this? Why disclose this now? (brokeback quote deleted)
                1. What will all those disgusting fatties do for material?
                2. See SPACEBALLS? The little Have-a-to-Killya alien-faceplant vaudeville geek did a Sammy, which shows you how things were THEN, when John Candy was alive.

Only ASSHOLES think these old suck-neck WB-vamps should jerk off about Cher in front of any crowds, ever again.

WHAT do you intrigue jerks think the fatties will do for sides? They don't make Leslie West-size liars like they used to. I sense the presence of obsene FAT.

Snap out of it.
                Last edited by bobgnote; 02-23-2006, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Alex Mogilny
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2004

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what about the tour with Gary?

when will THAT happen??

Comment

• vistadelrey
                    Groupie
                    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Matt White
                    yet you desperately need him so that roth can be cool again.

Comment

• azcrdnal
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vistadelrey
                      yet you desperately need him so that roth can be cool again.
                      they all need each other to be cool again.

Comment

Working...