• Jan 2004

Sounds great Brett and thanks.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• BrownSound1
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Mar 2003

Yeah, I remember it being red now....

You'd think with the literally hundreds of times I've seen that video I would have known it right off. Must have been an insignificant detail.

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
        Well they also used Ed playing the piano and blowing the smoke rings with Val in the background and Dave riding his motorcycle. But compared to how much they shot, they used hardly anything.

The Dave motorcycle clip they used was like a half a second of what, like 10 minutes of him driving around. LOL
        yeah you are right. I was way off. They did shoot alot... who did they get for the vid shots do you know? I dont think there was any credit given... Plus... And this is BIG SHIT.... At the end of ROTV Part 1 they said "stay tuned for ROTV part 2 coming soon". Then... At the end of #2 they said the same thing, except stay tuned for #3... So that tells me there is more... If you listen on #2, where they are shooting the band getting onto the plane, knocking over luggage and all that... The back tracking is all studio demos from 1984. Some are just pre-recorded drums with ed playing over it, and some is Dave singing. Like "I'll Wait" sounded "off the floor style, with Dave breathing in between verses and such. Listen to Top Jimmy during that, and you'll hear some of Ed's BEST guitar work played over Al's drum work.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          Cool!!! I cannot believe this. After all of these years and I've never even friggin' heard of it. I'm going to have to start looking for it.
          I think you might have been listening to Ou812 at the time.

just getting you back for that "good bye thread" comment. LMAO!
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
            Full Member Status

• May 2005

Originally posted by BrownSound1
            For some reason I was thinking Dave's was blue in the Panama video.
            nope it's red!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
              I think you might have been listening to Ou812 at the time.

just getting you back for that "good bye thread" comment. LMAO!

LOL!!!

Twerp.
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Comment

• DLR82VH
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Mar 2004

I am going to have to look for that as well......sounds really interesting to have all that footage they never used.
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2..._lee_roth4.jpg

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/9...0011zv5.th.jpg

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5573/thhy4.th.jpg

Comment

• spmusicplyr
                        Foot Soldier
                        • May 2004

this car was in alae, and stand up..probably the car dave wrote shes my machine about
                        Got beef with my comments? Blow me!

Comment

Working...