Howard Stern (maybe the key)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattiew23m

HAHAHHAHAHA WE TRULY ARE A FUCKIN' ARMY!

Comment

• Wolverine

Comment

• mattiew23m

I added a little to your story

Well here is as promised

Found it! Here is the main line to the studio.. Its public knowledge, you just have to dig.. Someone like gary should pick up, or leave a voice mail to whom you wish
        Howard Stern Show

feel free to leave a message
        Last edited by mattiew23m; 05-17-2005, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Redballjets88
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

dude ur an animal good shit! plus the thread needs a bump
          R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• mattiew23m

Might as well BUMP!

Comment

• mattiew23m

go ahead BUMP!

Comment

• bobgnote
                Banned
                • May 2005

You need to rip guitar for EDWARD

You guys didn't hear bird ONE over the decibels. From Sammy, EVH can get a fix from a dupe guitarist who can beat Edward at actual playing, but not at fence connections for dupe. The red rocker tripe was also dupe, just not as good as the stuff Warner allocated to 'Edward.' But for either to sound 'original' is not as easy as fans OR the b*tchin, surfin rockstars want it to be.

No 'orignial' VH can happen without some riffs for 'Edward' to dupe!

What part of heyhey-we're-the-corporate-MONKEES haven't you digested? YOU cannot petition the Lord with prayer. YOU cannot have back the original lineup of VH! THAT relied on guitar ripped from a number of locations in 1970s Berkeley, where I could NEVER get the Dead-heads to play good, but 'Edward' got this:

I went to the EDGE, and then I stood and looked down, I lost a lot of MONEY there, I got no time to mess around, then the good part about FREEBASE. Where in the world in Chavez Ravine do they have such a fifth-tier lookout, for open bags etc. VH was on the DODGE. They STOLE. They manufactured, and this site just jerks what cannot be repaired by Howard Stern, since Stern is only the guy who cover-sings Bang a Gong and runs strippers with Baba Booie, really! He put AC/DC in to end his movie, and that was when you knew he was getting a divorce in real life, eh?

Want more hard 70s ROCK? You have to MANUFACTURE this or steal it. IF you steal it, someone, probably ME, has to PLAY IT, FIRST, so it can be stolen and reproduced exactly in studio, but 'Edward' then takes years to learn the parts or doesn't, and THIRTY YEARS AFTER THE ORIGINAL RIFFS WERE STOLEN, you all dig 'Edward's' hair too much, if you ask me. Get real riffs first, you can play with HIS HAIR, and DAVE's, and with whomever they bonk it with. Ew.

Comment

• mattiew23m

ummmmm well bump!

Comment

• mattiew23m

BUMP

Comment

• mattiew23m

bump and grind!!

roth on!

Comment

• mattiew23m

bump

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by bobgnote
                          You guys didn't hear bird ONE over the decibels. From Sammy, EVH can get a fix from a dupe guitarist who can beat Edward at actual playing, but not at fence connections for dupe. The red rocker tripe was also dupe, just not as good as the stuff Warner allocated to 'Edward.' But for either to sound 'original' is not as easy as fans OR the b*tchin, surfin rockstars want it to be.

No 'orignial' VH can happen without some riffs for 'Edward' to dupe!

What part of heyhey-we're-the-corporate-MONKEES haven't you digested? YOU cannot petition the Lord with prayer. YOU cannot have back the original lineup of VH! THAT relied on guitar ripped from a number of locations in 1970s Berkeley, where I could NEVER get the Dead-heads to play good, but 'Edward' got this:

I went to the EDGE, and then I stood and looked down, I lost a lot of MONEY there, I got no time to mess around, then the good part about FREEBASE. Where in the world in Chavez Ravine do they have such a fifth-tier lookout, for open bags etc. VH was on the DODGE. They STOLE. They manufactured, and this site just jerks what cannot be repaired by Howard Stern, since Stern is only the guy who cover-sings Bang a Gong and runs strippers with Baba Booie, really! He put AC/DC in to end his movie, and that was when you knew he was getting a divorce in real life, eh?

Want more hard 70s ROCK? You have to MANUFACTURE this or steal it. IF you steal it, someone, probably ME, has to PLAY IT, FIRST, so it can be stolen and reproduced exactly in studio, but 'Edward' then takes years to learn the parts or doesn't, and THIRTY YEARS AFTER THE ORIGINAL RIFFS WERE STOLEN, you all dig 'Edward's' hair too much, if you ask me. Get real riffs first, you can play with HIS HAIR, and DAVE's, and with whomever they bonk it with. Ew.

Clearly a candidate to be used in the next "Anti-drug" campaign.

??????????
                          Originally posted by perilouspete
                          fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

I waa thinking the same...
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• mattiew23m

does anyone listen to stern in the morning.. I don't get the chance to. For all i know, they could of called ed or dave on the phone hahaha

Comment

• mattiew23m

Shoot it Shoot it

Comment

Working...