EXCLUSIVE: hitchWORLD© CONFIRMS a "Sam and Dave®" VAN HALEN™ World Tour 2004!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave IS VH

Originally posted by Dave IS VH
    Who knows, why Eddie and VH is waiting so long for tour dates and anounching the head singer of the band.

I seems like this tour and reunion is fucked up all around!!!!!!
    I know, I fucked up the spelling, but I'm still so pissed about this!!!!!

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Good call Hitch!

Let's hope Dave gets his head out of his ass............

Comment

• Full Bug
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sweet Irony

Hey hitch, tell us how you really feel about 'FULLBONG'!!
        Youre the man, Im with ya----
        Your support is touching Sweet......
        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• EAST COAST

is it really gonna be dave and sam, or just another cruel joke.. how much longer do i have to wait til eddie and dave on the same stage.

Comment

• pilsner

Sam And Dave Life After Van Halen

Hello You All,

I am searching for a mint or close to mint copy of the VH 1 show of "Sammy and Dave Life After Van Halen" on DVD or VHS. Please contact me if anyone has a copy and is willing to set up a trade.

Thanks.

Pilsner

Send Email To: brewgod@comcast.net

Comment

• blkstrat73

VH Tour

Whatever! I saw Van-Hagar on the 5150 tour and I was bored shitless! Dave got out when the time was right so he didn't have to sing any fucking boring ass 'Love' songs! They only really played like 'VanHalen' again when the FUCT album came out. Except for that one album I always thought that Sammy's solo stuff rocked harder than Van Halen did. EVH was too busy writing pussy-assed love song music instead of kicking ass on guitar. Dave's Eat 'em and Smile album kicked much ass and so did the band until they too added a fucking keyboard player. Downhill form there. Then the last couple of Dave CD's I thought were really good. The DLR Band CD ripped anything VanHagar had done in years. Hell, the Waborita kick ass more than VanHagar did. I'm not a big Sammy fan, but he was a hell of a lot better on his own than with VanHalen. If Dave's on the tour I'm going...period. If he's not, then I'm staying fucking home.

Comment

• BSHERMAN

I agree.
                by the way did u veer check out Dave's "no hold barbecue" video
                If not u must!
                It rocks!
                so cool.
                viva la rock!!!

Comment

• Dave IS VH

If the news indeed is true.

If the reunion tour is both Dave and Spammy, the reunion tour won't last past 2 months.

You got the VH brothers past history with both Dave and sammy.

Your got Dave and sammy, who hate each others guts.

Dave and Sammy would both, want to headline in the tour (non of the singers would want to open with VH, so the other can headline with VH).

There would be a fight among the 2 singers about (who would open with the band and who would close), they could alternate, but the singers ego would get in the way.

One or both singers would piss off Eddie and he will kick them out of the band "like before".

The VH brothers don't like Spammy, but I believe they hate Dave.

Comment

• BSHERMAN

sounds right- but why are they even bothering if they aren't gonna really make it happen.
                    its fukin riddiculous already.
                    its obvious no one gives a crap bout spammy.
                    they should do the tour with dave and let the rest be rocknroll history with an !!!!!!! not a ????

Comment

• Cult of Roth
                      Roadie
                      • Mar 2004

I stopped believing that Dave and the rest of VH would reunite...right around the time Dave and Sammy went on tour. But if hitch says it so, then it must be so.

All hail hitch, and his small yet virile HITCHCOCK©! (did you name it Alfred?)
                      Roth EUAS Militia

Comment

• Dave IS VH

Deep down inside, I know a Van Halen reunion with Dave will never happened.

There is too much bad history between Dave and Eddie. They hate each others guts, they couldn't stand the site of each other.

Too much stuff happened over the years, all the shit talked between the two, the law suits, and the break up of thes band (Three times).

Dave has said many times he wants a reunion with VH, but Eddie hasn't forgiven him and I don't think he ever will.

Comment

• stern101

Originally posted by Cult of Roth
                          I stopped believing that Dave and the rest of VH would reunite...right around the time Dave and Sammy went on tour. But if hitch says it so, then it must be so.

All hail hitch, and his small yet virile HITCHCOCK©! (did you name it Alfred?)
                          This is total fabrocated BS by Hitch. NO ROTH IN VAN HALEN. Get over it people, its been almost 20 years.

Comment

• damianleeroth
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Mar 2004

Why is this prediction bullshit? The timing seems to be pretty interesting w/Dave getting some mainstream exposure on The Sopranos, Lomenzo leaving for OzFest and the no comment from Dave's camp. I think Hitch is right. If he's not, who cares anyway? A tour w/Sam alone is about as anti climactic as anything I've heard.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

sorry Hitch...this kind of fizzled...

**UN-STICK**
                              Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

Working...