• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bobgnote
    Banned
    • May 2005

Another poodle jumped in here looking for a rumored Afghan

And that blonde dog ain't even in heat.

It's probably the wrong sex for those damn poodles.

Any idea how to talk POODLE? Shitferbrains in FRANCE, you talk poodley-wits? Pull your racket out of your ass.

Comment

• Mezro
      Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Thorman
      Tool..thinking Dave could even regrow his hair...only if it was a long haired wig...

BAM
      Like it was on the Dave & Sam tour.

Mezro...double BAM...and a bag of extension wax...to go...
      Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Basically, every time there has been a lull in activity from the Van Halen camp since 1999, which is basically 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2005 so far, Roth reunion rumors make the rounds. They increase and decrease in proportion to the intensity of Roth's touring schedule.

I mean, who the fuck knows? Can't be bothered trying to read tea leaves in order to divine if Dave and Ed are trying to get something together again. If it happens, we'll all find out about it in short order. Bottom line is that's all you really gotta know.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• katie
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DLR kicks ass
          I only post when I think it is relevant so I thought this might be a thought. With the rumors going around here at the boards and also the long shot hopes of a CVH reunion. If Dave is truly just warming up for a CVH reunion with the few dates he has scheduled I would think, now so be it trivial, wouldn't he once again be growing his hair back out, blonding it up and really trying to make himself look the part as he did on the Sam and Dave tour? Ok I know everyone hated the long blonde hair look on him during that tour, but its just a thought. When I see that hair getting longer again, then I might think the reunion is on! What are you thoughts about this?
          So you only post when you think it is relevant.
          Fucking hell man.
          Get a grip!
          Relevant?

Comment

Working...