Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fryingdutchman
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

I remember a pair of scientists who were on hand to calm down Goat Boy if he got too excited. They would hit him with an electrified baton or something...

I think in that episode they hit Kattan with the stun too to keep him from jumping up and down.

Not a very flattering portrayal, but kinda funny at the same time.
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Wolverine

Chris Kattan always reminded me of little faggot!! Is he gay??

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by The Godfather
        Chris Kattan always reminded me of little faggot!! Is he gay??
        I'd find it hard to believe that any straight guy could be so convincing as "Mango"
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I have the SNL from '87 on VHS where Valerie is the host, Edward jams with the band, they have one skit called "Dinner with the Van Halen's" and on the Weekend Update (Then hosted by Dennis Miller) there was a Dave skit. It was "The Lost Weekend with David Lee Roth" Dana Carvey played Dave and John Lovitz was the winner of the "Lost Weekend" contest. Anyhoo, they show Lovitz sitting on a bed in a hotel room, holding up a sign that reads "HELP ME" all while Carvey is jumping on the bed doing Dave. Personally, I thought it was pretty fucking weak. Anyone else ever seen this?
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• fryingdutchman
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by MAX
            I have the SNL from '87 on VHS where Valerie is the host, Edward jams with the band, they have one skit called "Dinner with the Van Halen's" and on the Weekend Update (Then hosted by Dennis Miller) there was a Dave skit. It was "The Lost Weekend with David Lee Roth" Dana Carvey played Dave and John Lovitz was the winner of the "Lost Weekend" contest. Anyhoo, they show Lovitz sitting on a bed in a hotel room, holding up a sign that reads "HELP ME" all while Carvey is jumping on the bed doing Dave. Personally, I thought it was pretty fucking weak. Anyone else ever seen this?
            I remember "Dinner with the Van Halens" really well. Eddie kept almost losing it and cracking up....especially when all the "roadies" were scrambling around with flashlights leading them to the dining room table.

I vaguely remember the "Lost Weekend..." but not very well. I think I have a mental block when it comes to the work of Jon Lovitz.
            Originally posted by perilouspete
            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• BenJammin
              Foot Soldier
              • Feb 2004

About SNL....

People tend to romanticize the original lineup and say all the new stuff sucks, but the thing with SNL is there was always a lot of crap, and a few gems to watch for, just had to catch them and appreciate it for what it was.

My personal favorites:
              -Chistopher Walken as host and 'The Continental' sketches
              -Jim Carrey as host
              -Garth Brooks as host (great sketches with him)
              -Steve Martin (every show he hosted), he drives the show to new heights
              -Opera Man
              -Kevin Nealon as Subliminal Man and his stint as news anchor
              -Will Farrell as Harry Caray

Hated:
              Colin Quinn as news anchor
              Martin Lawrence as host
              Chris Rock (I like his standup, but he didn't fit well in the cast of SNL)
              'Pat' (okay good joke, but not for recurring character)
              "Money can't buy poverty." -Marty Feldman

Comment

• AMP187
                Roth Army Recruit
                • May 2005

"Madd tv has been a better show for the last 5 years strait.

Seriously, after 2000, the show went down hill."

You shut your filthy mouth, no matter HOW bad SNL can get, there's no way it can get as fuckin terrible as MadTV is....
                I'm gonna' bring back rock n' roll for the masses

Comment

Working...