X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jano
    Commando
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
    Generally speaking, surrounding ones' self with models is admirable behavior regardless of age. Kermudgins that comment on this negatively haven't had pussy since pussy had them.

I like Dave's voice, that's WHY THE FUCK I'M HERE.
    It can drown out a goddamn pipe fucking organ and I won't lose any sleep.

Why are you here dipshit?
    Good call Rus,kick is ass!
    little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
    http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeBroth
      Jesus fucking christ, you guys must be the dumbest bunch of motherfuckers on the planet! I DID NOT WRITE THE REVIEW!!!! I just posted it (and agree with it)
      I knew that, cretinesque shit fly!

I make out why you only quote, that is you just CAN'T READ! That's why I wrote this, you retard:

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
      What truth?? That of some coldfish of a tiny plodding pen pusher who knows as little about what rock 'n' roll is as you do??
      Ask someone to read it again for you, moron! Then, go back to George Michael's website.
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• DavidLeeBroth
        Roadie
        • Jun 2005

Originally posted by steve
        I agree with the reviewer that Dave's interpretations of many of the songs left something to be desired - but he digs a WAYYYYYY too deep to tie his perceived misery of what it is to be David Lee Roth together.

For instance - where he disects "Tomorrow Never Knows" as a jock making fun of hippies, there's no basis to say that. Zero, nada... nothing to merit that distinction or assume that's what Dave "translated" the song as.

Also, to claim that Dave as merely attempting to reclaim his youth by surrounding himself with models and midgets in the No Holds BBQ is also over simplifying.

On the contrary, where he criticises Dave's voice drowning out the guitars on "Let It All Hang Out" - that's the reviwer's opinion to be respected.
        Finally someone who makes sense! This guy, although he doesn't agree with everything I'm saying, know it's a review, IT'S AN OPINION and you you don't have to love every single thing about someone to be a fan.

He makes a valid argument and gets shit for it? Haha! You better stick your head up Dave's ass like the rest of these guys Steve or you'll get thrown out haha

Comment

• DavidLeeBroth
          Roadie
          • Jun 2005

Originally posted by rustoffa
          "Broth" huh?

Lemme guess....smegma stew courtesy of the "roomie".

Does the fat fuck know your boiling his tighty whities?
          WHAT?!?! Haha Are you high? What the fuck... ?!?

Comment

• DavidLeeBroth
            Roadie
            • Jun 2005

I knew that, cretinesque shit fly!

I make out why you only quote, that is you just CAN'T READ! That's why I wrote this, you retard:

Ask someone to read it again for you, moron! Then, go back to George Michael's website.

A "cretinesque shit fly" eh? That's a big word for a small man. Did you have to look it up? I did.

Comment

• rustoffa
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

WHAT?!?! Haha Are you high? What the fuck... ?!?
              Nope.

How now skid-sipper?

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

A "cretinesque shit fly" eh? That's a big word for a small man. Did you have to look it up? I did.
                OK, OK... this is going a little too far for too little stuff after all.

As for names, I like making combinations.

Suggesting here that Dave is not worth it is like cutting your arm off and dive in the middle of the Red Sea. Suicidal. But then, maybe that's just what you're looking for.
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• DaveTheSoulOfVH
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Feb 2004

c'mon, DAVE IS DA MAN...listen to the music and shut the fuck up !

Diamond Dave - Magna Carta 2003

7 / 10

go gO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Have you guys seen a pussy up close and personal? Besides when I look in the mirror, I never have. So sad but so true....

Comment

• DavidLeeBroth
                      Roadie
                      • Jun 2005

Suggesting here that Dave is not worth it is like cutting your arm off and dive in the middle of the Red Sea. Suicidal. But then, maybe that's just what you're looking for.

No, no. Not at all. I happen to love DLR both solo and in VH. I just happen to agree with the writer of the review that Dave needs to stop acting like it's still '84. I love the guy but he is slowly becoming a joke. Similar to Gene Simmons who is slowly but surely destroying his remaining fanbase by refusing to realize he is no longer king of the world.

I'm saying Dave needs to act his age. And I say this in no negative way since he is still 50 years young and can easily have many good years left in him.

Comment

• DavidLeeBroth
                        Roadie
                        • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                        Have you guys seen a pussy up close and personal? Besides when I look in the mirror, I never have. So sad but so true....
                        Aaahhh I get it! Quoting and changing my original post. How immensely clever of you, you sneaky sneak you. Why didn't I think of that.

Comment

• Jano
                          Commando
                          • Feb 2004

No, no. Not at all. I happen to love DLR both solo and in VH. I just happen to agree with the writer of the review that Dave needs to stop acting like it's still '84. I love the guy but he is slowly becoming a joke. Similar to Gene Simmons who is slowly but surely destroying his remaining fanbase by refusing to realize he is no longer king of the world.

I'm saying Dave needs to act his age. And I say this in no negative way since he is still 50 years young and can easily have many good years left in him.
                          You're a joke all ready and you're only 39,kill yourself before you get worse!
                          little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
                          http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Aaahhh I get it! Quoting and changing my original post. How immensely clever of you, you sneaky sneak you. Why didn't I think of that.

Gee golly, ya think this guy may not be an actual Dave fan?! No!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• DavidLeeBroth
                              Roadie
                              • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Jano
                              You're a joke all ready and you're only 39,kill yourself before you get worse!

Hi Frenchie! Kill myself? Or what...? You'll surrender?

Comment

• Matt White
                                • Jun 2004

1 day, already loved by mil....wait, no one.

Grate! We'll wait, dying of anticipation, for your next wit & insight filled cuntribution.

Or, NOT.

Comment

Working...