Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mishar_McLeud
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2004

Reunion with Dave would attract more crowd that's for damn sure, but it would end up just as it did with Hagar. If they would swallow their egos to go on stage for 80 dates no force would put them all into studio once again.
    'If there isn't something crazy that goes on in the span of the day then something's not right', - Zakk Wylde

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

You know what would be a cool deal...

4 shows...

1 on the west coast...

1 in the midwest...

1 in the east....

1 in europe...

alright...5...

1 in Australia...

that's it...

have them come out...have Dave and Eddie say...

look...we can't fucking stand each other...but we owe it to the fans to do it right...and the only way we can do it is a short tour...where we can be fucking tenacious like the old days...call it the hall of fame tour...

call it Mammoth...

call it the WE FUCKING HATE EACH OTHER TOUR

Fans would show up to see that...and the money would be huge...

Me personally...I won't buy a complete tour from that band...

but i wouldn't mind them coming clean...and bringing it...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
        Full Member Status

• May 2005

Originally posted by Matt White
        Thanks for the newsflash Einstein.
        How about some more Spam?

Asspipe.
        roflmfao!!!good one Matt!!

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
          Full Member Status

• May 2005

Originally posted by dysfunction
          IF they tour, I got news for you they aren't doing it for the fans. Dave and boys will be doing it for the money.
          you are thinking of sammy there assclown

Comment

• danzig
            Groupie
            • Apr 2005

1986.. Perfect.. Does Ed have anyinnovative skills left? I'd go just to hear the classic material though, if he couldn't create anything new.

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
              Full Member Status

• May 2005

Originally posted by dysfunction
              Easy, I agree he should be paid. I'm not saying he shouldn't. I was just pointing out the main reason behind a tour would be the money, just like last year. Doing it for the fans is a distant second.
              you kno you are really startin' to get on my nerves dysFUCKtional now kindly PISS OFF pleaz!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

No shit they'd be doing it for the money...

and anyone that thinks these bunch of fucking egotistical pricks would be doing it for anything else are ridiculous...

whenever you mention lawyers...

and both Dave and spED have mentioned them...it's because of cash...

I don't give a fuck why they do it...and don't give a shit if the DO do it...

fuck them both...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• bobgnote
                  Banned
                  • May 2005

Did anybody manage to figure out since 1984, THAT:

Favorite Rothism: "Poor little Eddie Van Halen. Struggled to survive a continuing onslaught of platinum records and lamborghinis. Poor little Eddie. Forced to live a lie"

Just what part of the above statement and all the JUMP-organ controversy have any of you failed to notice, after 20 long years?

Damn, if you fish-heads all keep clamoring for what I know you want, I'd like to get it to you, BUT you have to get CVH some way you can actually have this, or keep eating each others' butts at bad shows WITH NO NEW CVH OR NEW HALEN SOUNDS, the two paramount music forms to be had, if only any of your false idols could make these!

FORCED TO LIVE A LIE, which is, he ain't really guit of the year after year, HE'S A GIT THAT PLAYS STOLEN GUITAR DUPE-RIFFS, MANY ON AN ORGAN, YOU SOUL-LESS, prayerless, rock fans eating shit off-keys!

You want CVH, better READ SOMEBODY'S LIPS or listen to what the beaky folks blab right on, and that is possible only if so many of you were not both deaf and blind, yet shoving around, to be fooled again and again and again.

Comment

• Golden AWe
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

i'm not going to kill you, grandpa!
                    Originally posted by Cato
                    Golden, why are you FAT?
                    Originally posted by lesfunk
                    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• bobgnote
                      Banned
                      • May 2005

I swear to RUDI . . .

Gosh no, you don't kill me, smarter-than-most-Americans and at least one Frenchie, you dude from Finland.

I'm Rudolph with the nose-flying light, you don't pop me for Reindeer steaks! You learn some American English and some FACTS from my flying friends, I think. Good summer to you.

Comment

• Golden AWe
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

what's a reindeer?
                        Originally posted by Cato
                        Golden, why are you FAT?
                        Originally posted by lesfunk
                        Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                          Veteran
                          • Apr 2004

Whi the fuck is this guy?? Who invited him anyway?
                          http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                          Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                          Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• bobgnote
                            Banned
                            • May 2005

Rudolph is how Santa gets the slaying song to YOU

So, run, run, or no godgaverocknrolltoya!

Twenty years after JUMP, and look at all the stupid people!

Comment

• Bandit02
                              Groupie
                              • May 2005

I think that it would be a great tour! There are alot of us old farts who have waited many moons to see this! I have seen CVH 13 times and would try to catch as many as possible if they toured again. I think Alter Bridge has been out of the pen long enough. Back to the pen I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Bandit02
                              Have ya ever noticed how much Sammy looks like Bette Midler in drag

Comment

• Bandit02
                                Groupie
                                • May 2005

Originally posted by bobgnote
                                So, run, run, or no godgaverocknrolltoya!

Twenty years after JUMP, and look at all the stupid people!
                                WTF is he blabbering about? I guess the shit eating fuckstick is off his meds again
                                Bandit02
                                Have ya ever noticed how much Sammy looks like Bette Midler in drag

Comment

Working...