Is it me? Or do all the mods at vhforums have my pubes in their teeth?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VH LINKS SUCKS
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
    Dude it's an unwritten rule, nothing you can stop people from doing, obviously. Why does anyone need 50 usernames? I'm sure you can explain, since you're a fucking psychopath. Eddymon's second one was blocked from posting, he posts just fine as himself. Stupid ass. So how the fuck was he banned again shit for brains?

Fucking HYPOCRITE!

You dumb fuck, did I say he was banned AGAIN? If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run a piss ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut.

An unwritten rule? Fucking moron, you don't allow it so same shit fuck nuts.

Bottom line is your site blows dead cows and you are a fucking loser who has nothing better to do then find his way to a REAL Van Halen website where FREE SPEECH rules and you can't take the heat!

And by the way, your wife gives me great head!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
      Enjoy this throttle cock-faced sausage jockey!
      LOL I dont think Ive ever been called that before. That's a new one. Nice. a cock faced. yeah...sausage. ok...jockey? Ok now Im lost...My face looks like a cock, and Im a horse jockey, but instead of horses I ride sausages? Gotcha...Ok.

Maybe, just maybe. and I know this could be a stretch for you. Why dont you try to ease of crack a little ok? You seem to be bitter about something. Gay parade march by too fast for ya to jump on the float or something? Hey, what ever it is, we're not here for ya.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
        Foot Soldier
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
        LOL I dont think Ive ever been called that before. That's a new one. Nice. a cock faced. yeah...sausage. ok...jockey? Ok now Im lost...My face looks like a cock, and Im a horse jockey, but instead of horses I ride sausages? Gotcha...Ok.

Maybe, just maybe. and I know this could be a stretch for you. Why dont you try to ease of crack a little ok? You seem to be bitter about something. Gay parade march by too fast for ya to jump on the float or something? Hey, what ever it is, we're not here for ya.
        Better yet, fuck off and die brain-fried gimpzoid spazboy.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Cock Jockey means you ride cock... C'mon BT, think boy, think!
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Angel
            Cock Jockey means you ride cock... C'mon BT, think boy, think!
            actualy he called me cock faced sausage jockey! lol
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
              Better yet, fuck off and die brain-fried gimpzoid spazboy.
              Are you coming on to me? Gimpzoid spazboy... too funny. Whisper it in your boyfriends ear when your assplugging him and see if he likes it? never know man. kinda got me curious, so it might work for ya.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

No response? HaHa...He must be trying it now!!!!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VH LINKS ROCKS
                  After reading through all of your highly intelligent posts here I can only conclude that you are still in grade school, what do you do, get on the PC in the library during recess and come write this stuff? I want you to know I've learned your true identity but I will not tell because I sort of feel sorry for you like I would a puppy who's lost in the rain. But I will give a hint, check the link in my signature.

Actually it wasn't the library at all fuck face. After I ass fucked your mom, she let me use the PC! And while I type this, she's blowing me under the table. I already know your true identity and it's obvious to everyone it's Brett's BITCH!

Now back to getting my dick sucked by your mom and blowing my load in her mouth.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

:fucku2:

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

I was wondering how long it took a homo midget to have sex. I timed it between your last reply. lol

Comment

• VHLINKS_ROCKSx2

lol
                        Originally posted by Big Troubles
                        I was wondering how long it took a homo midget to have sex. I timed it between your last reply. lol

lmao!

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Damn, I wish I knew all of you guys' aliases?
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

no alias here. only one BT.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Oh and VHLinks sucks,

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

Where from Max?

Comment

Working...