X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • franksters
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
    yeah it does. but shit happens the pics are cool though. its just annoying how its talking about 25 years when this year is 26
    it's actually even more than that because the 1st album came out in 78... so do the math!
    SUMMER'S JUST
    AROUND
    THE CORNER!

[IMG]
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• franksters
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

and by the way I hate it too!

he should sponsor dlr army and that's it!

if you are going to own a web site and not maintain it than maybe you should let someone do it for you!

do you guys think it's a money thing???
      SUMMER'S JUST
      AROUND
      THE CORNER!

[IMG]
      http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
        Veteran
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by franksters
        and by the way I hate it too!

he should sponsor dlr army and that's it!

if you are going to own a web site and not maintain it than maybe you should let someone do it for you!

do you guys think it's a money thing???

It may be a money thing with getting and confirming tour dates.

Usually bands at the DLR level get them confirmed much more in advance.

But I don't see how it could be a money thing with actually posting dates.

Comment

• mattiew23m

I think dave just does things for fun, and waits for free promotion. I seriously think the next reunion with van halen, is a dave one. Why would they even go with sammy again? From what i've heard spammy is taking a year off, and living in cabo. No talks about him hanging out with micheal anthony anymore. And when he get's back, he is doing another Wabo cd.. hhahahahha so, its so long for sammy. Probably cause eddie really wants a dave tour, and spammy know's this. So, i'm thinking maybe dave just plays a couple show's to keep the voice in shape. Like i said, he really didn't move around all that much on stage. Sure it could be age showing, but dave isn't one to give up like that. It was almost like he could do the kicks, but was saving it. He was more into making sure he hit certain notes. Esp the way his mouth was moving when he sang. You can tell when a singer is really trying to sing. And that was one thing i noticed in delaware. Like i said in another post. I'll be happy to get dlr solo, and i'll be real happy with a cvh reunion. Dave promotes when its something big-- Failed Reunion 96 Sam And Dave tour in 2002. He toured different radio stations for that one. And much more. I know there was very little internet mention. But it was all over the place, so he didn't need to promote, people already knew. Wait till there is a cvh reunion. You'll see dave EVERYWHERE. But, if he isn't lookin for cash THIS summer, and just wants to play some tunes. Then so be it. He just wants to play, and he doesn't really look like he cares about attendance numbers. Spammy on the other hand.. Could have all the money in the world, and always make a point to say, hey we have 3.600 at the borgota tonight. Umm ok the place will only allow to hold 3,000. So, he will go as far as to lie about attendance numbers, but remember he has gimicks to his show. With the whole cabo thing, saying there will be special guests, bringing the bass player with him, and other crap. The man wastes a shitload of money on promo shit, and uses people. In the end, we all know its shit, no matter how you present it. In my opinion dave would do another sam and dave tour in a heartbeat. Guess who was afraid to take it further, "SAMMY" And dave did no bashing of eddie on stage. But, hagar sure did. Opening night in Ohio.. He made sure he had the video screen up during "Poundcake" destroying eddie's guitar!!!! The man had cancer and your bashing him, then you read the net and hear people thought roth was better, and how that was in bad taste. So, then spammy takes it down, and invites the bass player. Well, spammy couldn't do it himself, because he needed to use other people. Hmm gary cherone too. Anything that would make spammy look better. But, all the glamour, the girls, and the other musicans didn't matter. In the end, DAVE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the rant. But, if dave were to do some promotion, he would out sell sam in a heartbeat. As of now, its either a roth reunion, or van halen is finally over. Spammy fans thing he'll be back after a year. Van Halen would soon be playing small ass bars and clubs.. It would be like Lake Tahoe dates only lol Anyway, i see a cvh reunion coming, and if not, dave give us some solo. Don't worry about the promotion. Once your back in vh, your name will sell itself.. I know you'll be all over the media celebrating anyway dave lol

ROTH ON!

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
            Veteran
            • Feb 2005

Whats up Mattie....

Ever hear of using paragraphs...damn.

Comment

• mattiew23m

and to add to this *rumor* sammy was seen entering ed's house, and leaving about 5 minutes later. To me, that's a good sign hahaha well not to spammy fans, but to roth fans!

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
                Veteran
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by mattiew23m
                and to add to this *rumor* sammy was seen entering ed's house, and leaving about 5 minutes later. To me, that's a good sign hahaha well not to spammy fans, but to roth fans!

Where did you hear this? Or were you spying on them again?

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

I hate the way Dave is playing hard-to-get with me.
                  “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• mattiew23m

someone on the forums, when i lurk around there occasionally. Sorry, about the paragraphs hahaha. I just woke up. Had a week off a work, and I have been partying a lot. Also, I know someone that works for cls, its a limo company. Well, sam pulled up in a sedan not a limo. And was in and out quickly. So this is legit. I can also tell you where dave travels to. But, i'll have to check tomorrow Dave uses the service all the time under "Diamond Dave" Two weeks ago, we actually had to credit him hehehe. Dave always goes with a stretch thou!!!!

ROTH ON!

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2005

someone on the forums, when i lurk around there occasionally. Sorry, about the paragraphs hahaha. I just woke up. Had a week off a work, and I have been partying a lot. Also, I know someone that works for cls, its a limo company. Well, sam pulled up in a sedan not a limo. And was in and out quickly. So this is legit. I can also tell you where dave travels to. But, i'll have to check tomorrow Dave uses the service all the time under "Diamond Dave" Two weeks ago, we actually had to credit him hehehe. Dave always goes with a stretch thou!!!!

ROTH ON!

I heard that when Sammy pulled out of 5150, he rode the curb and hit some trash cans.

Just Kidding

Comment

• mattiew23m

Senior Citizens should really retake a driving test LOL hahahahhahaha

Comment

• DavidLeeBroth
                          Roadie
                          • Jun 2005

I think dave just does things for fun, and waits for free promotion. I seriously think the next reunion with van halen, is a dave one. Why would they even go with sammy again? From what i've heard spammy is taking a year off, and living in cabo. No talks about him hanging out with micheal anthony anymore. And when he get's back, he is doing another Wabo cd.. hhahahahha so, its so long for sammy. Probably cause eddie really wants a dave tour, and spammy know's this. So, i'm thinking maybe dave just plays a couple show's to keep the voice in shape. Like i said, he really didn't move around all that much on stage. Sure it could be age showing, but dave isn't one to give up like that. It was almost like he could do the kicks, but was saving it. He was more into making sure he hit certain notes. Esp the way his mouth was moving when he sang. You can tell when a singer is really trying to sing. And that was one thing i noticed in delaware. Like i said in another post. I'll be happy to get dlr solo, and i'll be real happy with a cvh reunion. Dave promotes when its something big-- Failed Reunion 96 Sam And Dave tour in 2002. He toured different radio stations for that one. And much more. I know there was very little internet mention. But it was all over the place, so he didn't need to promote, people already knew. Wait till there is a cvh reunion. You'll see dave EVERYWHERE. But, if he isn't lookin for cash THIS summer, and just wants to play some tunes. Then so be it. He just wants to play, and he doesn't really look like he cares about attendance numbers. Spammy on the other hand.. Could have all the money in the world, and always make a point to say, hey we have 3.600 at the borgota tonight. Umm ok the place will only allow to hold 3,000. So, he will go as far as to lie about attendance numbers, but remember he has gimicks to his show. With the whole cabo thing, saying there will be special guests, bringing the bass player with him, and other crap. The man wastes a shitload of money on promo shit, and uses people. In the end, we all know its shit, no matter how you present it. In my opinion dave would do another sam and dave tour in a heartbeat. Guess who was afraid to take it further, "SAMMY" And dave did no bashing of eddie on stage. But, hagar sure did. Opening night in Ohio.. He made sure he had the video screen up during "Poundcake" destroying eddie's guitar!!!! The man had cancer and your bashing him, then you read the net and hear people thought roth was better, and how that was in bad taste. So, then spammy takes it down, and invites the bass player. Well, spammy couldn't do it himself, because he needed to use other people. Hmm gary cherone too. Anything that would make spammy look better. But, all the glamour, the girls, and the other musicans didn't matter. In the end, DAVE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the rant. But, if dave were to do some promotion, he would out sell sam in a heartbeat. As of now, its either a roth reunion, or van halen is finally over. Spammy fans thing he'll be back after a year. Van Halen would soon be playing small ass bars and clubs.. It would be like Lake Tahoe dates only lol Anyway, i see a cvh reunion coming, and if not, dave give us some solo. Don't worry about the promotion. Once your back in vh, your name will sell itself.. I know you'll be all over the media celebrating anyway dave lol

ROTH ON!

Man are you guys delusional!

-Dave can still hit the high notes but he doesn’t want to. (what fucking high notes?!?)

-Dave can still do the kicks but he doesn’t want to. He’s saving them (WTF!?! Saving them for what? The reunion? Retirement? Christmas? What?)

-Dave doesn’t care about attendance numbers. (Is he doing this for free?)

-Dave can outsell Spammy with some promotion but doesn’t want to. (He’d rather spent loads of time and money on an album and not sell it? He’s a musician who doesn’t want an audience for his music?)

-Dave doesn’t want cash THIS summer. (Maybe next summer... but not this one.

Dude: “Hey Dave! Want some cash?”
                          Dave: “No thanks. Maybe next summer”.

He’s the only human on earth that doesn’t want cash. Probably due to the immence sales of his last album and his recent sold-out stadium world tour)

-Dave will be back in CVH. (Sure he will)

I think it’s funny how you guys rationalize everything Dave does by saying that Dave does whatever the fuck he wants, when he wants. If Dave doesn’t sell.... “He does what he wants”. If Dave doesn’t get any promotion... “He does what he wants”. The fact that Dave has gotten older and can’t quite do the same stunts or sing as well as before(which is to be expected) it’s not because of his age. It’s because he does what he wants.

I’m pretty sure if Dave were to accidentally shit his pants on stage you’d say....

“He does what he wants”.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeBroth
                            Man are you guys delusional!

-Dave can still hit the high notes but he doesn’t want to. (what fucking high notes?!?)

-Dave can still do the kicks but he doesn’t want to. He’s saving them (WTF!?! Saving them for what? The reunion? Retirement? Christmas? What?)

-Dave doesn’t care about attendance numbers. (Is he doing this for free?)

-Dave can outsell Spammy with some promotion but doesn’t want to. (He’d rather spent loads of time and money on an album and not sell it? He’s a musician who doesn’t want an audience for his music?)

-Dave doesn’t want cash THIS summer. (Maybe next summer... but not this one.

Dude: “Hey Dave! Want some cash?”
                            Dave: “No thanks. Maybe next summer”.

He’s the only human on earth that doesn’t want cash. Probably due to the immence sales of his last album and his recent sold-out stadium world tour)

-Dave will be back in CVH. (Sure he will)

I think it’s funny how you guys rationalize everything Dave does by saying that Dave does whatever the fuck he wants, when he wants. If Dave doesn’t sell.... “He does what he wants”. If Dave doesn’t get any promotion... “He does what he wants”. The fact that Dave has gotten older and can’t quite do the same stunts or sing as well as before(which is to be expected) it’s not because of his age. It’s because he does what he wants.

I’m pretty sure if Dave were to accidentally shit his pants on stage you’d say....

“He does what he wants”.
                            Who exactly are you quoting shit stain? Just making up "typical" posts again? Why don't you just pick one, quote it, then we'll talk. I recall few posters that attribute everything as "Dave just does what he wants..." But there is in fact some truth to it.

DAVE doesn't "need" to tour. Clearly, he's not touring to make a ton of money. He has plenty of money and could probably use his time to better find ways to invest his stash if it were about cash grabs. There's virtually no promotion nor any new material to support. He doesn't sell tee-shirts, tequila, nor live compilation CD's. He picks and chooses a few gigs over the summer and he isn't jumping on the recent trend of 80's bland act tours with the likes of REO Speedwagon or STYX. Nobody is under any delusions that DAVE is getting any younger, but what is your point of being here SHEEP? You obviously hate DAVE, so are we a SAMMY fanatic? A die hard ChED RED HEAD? Let see some of your "delusional" posts over at the LINKS or at Sammy's message board...

Oh yeah, I forgot, you just happened to stumble upon this page in your internet travels and are now here to enlighten us and tell how it is. Here's a newsflash for you tool--Nobody gives a fuck what you think!

Comment

• DavidLeeBroth
                              Roadie
                              • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              DAVE doesn't "need" to tour. Clearly, he's not touring to make a ton of money.
                              Because he could be making tons of money??? How would he do that? How would Dave go on tour (differently than today) and make tons of money? Please tell me. I'm curious.

And how the fuck do you know that he does what he wants? How do you even know what he wants? You don't know him. For all you know he could be desperate for cash and crying over low sales. (Probably not though).

Comment

• Matt White
                                • Jun 2004

Try reading "CRAZY FROM THE HEAT"....then get back to us.

Comment

Working...