X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Who is sammy hagar?
    David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Tom Vu
      Banned
      • Oct 2004

Nice Try. Guess again. Thank you for playing.

No. No. No. Nice try in try to guess who is in the new 3T's lead by me, Terrific Tom Vu. Sorry to disapproving you. But NO. Donny Osmond and Richard Simon are not the new members. As for the picture of Sammy. No. Me and Sammy Hagar and Donny Osmond and Mickel Anthony are not forming this supergroup called VOHA. Get's it? V.O.H.A. That stands in for V(u) O(smond) H(agar) A(nthony). Or better know as VOICE OF HAGAR'S AMERICA!

There's only 1 way to rocks!

What is understand does not be discuss!

Oh You Ate One Too?!?

Comment

• tydhurst
        Commando
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Tom Vu
        No. No. No. Nice try in try to guess who is in the new 3T's lead by me, Terrific Tom Vu. Sorry to disapproving you. But NO. Donny Osmond and Richard Simon are not the new members. As for the picture of Sammy. No. Me and Sammy Hagar and Donny Osmond and Mickel Anthony are not forming this supergroup called VOHA. Get's it? V.O.H.A. That stands in for V(u) O(smond) H(agar) A(nthony). Or better know as VOICE OF HAGAR'S AMERICA!

Oh You Ate One Too?!?

HE IS MILLIONAIRE!

MILLIONAIRE!
        MILLIONAIRE!
        MILLIONAIRE!
        Don't need a gun to blow your mind!

http://tydhurst.proboards30.com

Join my forum.

Comment

• David Van Via
          Sniper
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by tydhurst
          HE IS MILLIONAIRE!

MILLIONAIRE!
          MILLIONAIRE!
          MILLIONAIRE!
          he went to get you some water and he said "I got you some watar", so will you tell him how to be successful?
          Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

RRllllrrrrrlrlrlrlrlrreeeeecccO MILLIONAIRE Swavaaayyy He Is!
            I eat em up like Sushii! iiieeahh RrrrrrICO iiiieeah MILLIONAIRE!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Nice Try. Guess again. Thank you for playing.

Originally posted by Tom Vu

Oh You Ate One Too?!?
              You people want to ban this guy? I think he's a fucking posting genius! Excellent photshop GUWAPO!
              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-07-2005, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• academic punk
                Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

I think it's TOTAL BULLSHIT that itakenoshit was banned!!!

Come on! First of all, did he do ANYTHING that different from what anyone does on this board???

Secondly, my money is that he was an alias, and a pretty fuckin' funny one at that.

Horseshit, horseshit, horseshit!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

All this Bette Midler talk is making me cry........I'm really getting emotional..........somebody get me a tissue.....and a blowup doll.......

Comment

• Toni Montana
                    Groupie
                    • Jun 2005

Ching-Chong Chinaman and the merry band o' fairy's

[quote]Note:

Toni. You know, in the last 267 days on the way to make these postings wasn't easy. At first I got lots of discouragement from DLRArmy people and stranger who are loser. Ching-chong chang me luv youo looong time[quote]

Note to you gook motherfucker! What just because some chino is a 'Sam afficianado', TonI Montana is suppose to think you cool? No fuckin' way charlie chan. The only thing good about yo' people is the slant-shaped poon that I tanged along the way. But dem almond shaped muffins can't take 2 much of TonI Montana's Latino Heat Missle. Now fuck off Tomas

Hola to all the hoochie-poochie fruitie-booties,

Hey before you throw yer crybaby tantrums, lemme speak on this. Mang, TonI Montana didn't drop by this board to diss on poor ol' Davey. Nah, chicos. Davey was kewl once upon a time but that was over 20 years ago. Davey Boy was once a kewl homie but he is a has-been. The Diamond man has-been washed up since '84. CVH ended 2 decades ago. Get over it and keep up with the times.

So you pansies question my machismo cuz I bump Sammy's tunes way past 10? That's da funny part that make TonI Montana laff. Here you feminos are on da nutz of David Weave Roth and you say that Da Rojo Rocker gotz gay music?

Your so called CVH has cuts like Dance the Night Away that's played at proms and you say Sambo is pop? Jump, I'll Wait, Jamie's Cryin' are suppose to be hard rockin' tunes compared to Don't Tell Me and Poundcake? Not even close. Do you realize how stupid you sound when y'all be yellin' 'bout how Van Hagar is pop. Yeah, Van Hagar is pop. Poppin' cherries is what this Lucious Latino was doin' while Van Hagar is cranked up all the way to 11 on the system.

Look you raggedy annies. I like CVH but I can roll wit' the punches and accept change. That's wassup wit' you and Davey Gravey. You are back to the future. CVH gotz sum good jamz but da jamz r sound so '80's and are so '80's.

Datz why Sammy rocks. While El David is feathering his hair like Farra Fawcett, Sammy is giving us no frills, ballz out, crank it up, pedal to the medal drive way too fast music to. Sammy is hard rock. The coo' thang 'bout Sammy solo and Sam Halen is that it can sound retro and yet still sound today. It don't matter what year it is. When you rollin' in yo ride with the top down. Sammy's songs are tunes that you blast.

See chicos and chicas. Dave is da '80s and is 'bout Liberace, glitter and harispray. Sammy Hagar is about loud guitars, chicks and muscle cars.

Don't hate me 'cuz I'm hottttt!~

Luv,

TonI Montana

Sam or the Slam
                    Last edited by Toni Montana; 07-08-2005, 12:51 AM.
                    "I am da bad guy who shut down da sheep pen."

Comment

• scottydabodi
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Toni Montana
                      [quote]Note:

Toni. You know, in the last 267 days on the way to make these postings wasn't easy. At first I got lots of discouragement from DLRArmy people and stranger who are loser. Ching-chong chang me luv youo looong time

Note to you gook motherfucker! What just because some chino is a 'Sam afficianado', TonI Montana is suppose to think you cool? No fuckin' way charlie chan. The only thing good about yo' people is the slant-shaped poon that I tanged along the way. But dem almond shaped muffins can't take 2 much of TonI Montana's Latino Heat Missle. Now fuck off Tomas

Hola to all the hoochie-poochie fruitie-booties,

Hey before you throw yer crybaby tantrums, lemme speak on this. Mang, TonI Montana didn't drop by this board to diss on poor ol' Davey. Nah, chicos. Davey was kewl once upon a time but that was over 20 years ago. Davey Boy was once a kewl homie but he is a has-been. The Diamond man has-been washed up since '84. CVH ended 2 decades ago. Get over it and keep up with the times.

So you pansies question my machismo cuz I bump Sammy's tunes way past 10? That's da funny part that make TonI Montana laff. Here you feminos are on da nutz of David Weave Roth and you say that Da Rojo Rocker gotz gay music?
                      Your so called CVH has cuts like Dance the Night Away that's played at proms and you say Sambo is pop? Jump, I'll Wait, Jamie's Cryin' are suppose to be hard rockin' tunes compared to Don't Tell Me and Poundcake? Not even close. Do you realize how stupid you sound when y'all be yellin' 'bout how Van Hagar is pop. Yeah, Van Hagar is pop. Poppin' cherries is what did Lucious Latino is doin' while Van Hagar is cranked up all the way to 11 on the system.

Look you raggedy annies. I like CVH but I can roll wit' the punches and accept change. That's wassup wit' you and Davey Gravey. You are back to the future. CVH gotz sum good jamz but da jamz r sound so '80's and are so '80's.

Datz why Sammy rocks. While El David is feathering his hair like Farra Fawcett, Sammy is giving us no frills, ballz out, crank it up, pedal to the medal drive way too fast music to. Sammy is hard rock. The coo' thang 'bout Sammy solo and Sam Halen is that it can sound retro and yet still sound today. It don't matter what year it is. When you rollin' in yo ride with the top down. Sammy's songs are tunes that you blast.

See chicos and chicas. Dave is da '80s and is 'bout Liberace, glitter and harispray. Sammy Hagar is about loud guitars, chicks and muscle cars.

Don't hate mecuz I'm hottttt!~

Luv,

TonI Montana

Sam or the Slam
                      If you listen to fools
                      The Mob Rules

Comment

• Toni Montana
                        Groupie
                        • Jun 2005

What I basically said is that I'm gettin' laid while you foos are jackin' off.
                        "I am da bad guy who shut down da sheep pen."

Comment

• scottydabodi
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Toni Montana
                          Uh... yeah, sure.
                          Here's somethin' to consider:
                          If you listen to fools
                          The Mob Rules

Comment

• Snow Ho
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2004

UGGG i've gone so long without having to listen to hagar only right now here at work its playing 'can't drive 55' on the radio. i forgot what a squeaky crackily voice he has. sonofabitch! had to vent...

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

i hate cant drive 55,that song is kinda stupid
                              I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                              Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Toni Montana
                                What his name?

Comment

Working...