Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Its great that this idiot realizes that Dave could be a serious threat.
    If he wasnt, why bother with this shit ??
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• John Holmes

Originally posted by sirgarycoleman
      Do you even know what you're talking about?

Before you get all bent out of shape, you should realize that it was all a JOKE and for fun. Get a sense of humor. Also, he was mocking the news reports that he's going to be "let go" early at the end of the summer and Roth will replace him in NY. So, it's not so much making fun of Dave as it is making fun of the rumor.

It's clear he was dissing Dave. The problem is you aren't smart enough to understand it. After all, you're a Stern fan.

Also, Roth will only replace him in New York. Howard is syndicated throughout the COUNTRY. So why the fuck would he "be scared" like you say? I'm sure he could give two shits... he can't equal his ratings if he's only on in one market. Howard knows someone is going to be replacing him because he's leaving at the end of the year. So, his problem isn't with who will replace him.
      yeah yeah... He can't equal his ratings, you say? Sirius is a satellite radio network, you have to pay to receive it. How many people have a satellite radio receiver in their cars? The technology itself, and the fact it isn't free, will cut half of his ratings.

And you say you don't even know where Howard is going? I guess you really don't know what you're talking about. He signed a $500mill contract for Sirius Satellite and will be gone by the end of the year (or earlier if the news rumors are right).
      Good for him. Seems that when third world is starving someone is ready to give 500$mill to a piece of shit like Stern .

Do you have the required gear to listen to Stern in your car? No? Well, odds are Stern will probably disappear from air for a lot of other people as well.

Lastly, what you say about "being too smart to spit the f-word" ... Howard doesn't curse on the air. Ever. Again, you clearly have no idea what you are saying.
      I have a lot of recordings with Stern saying "fuck" "fucking" "motherfucker" with a beep on it. The fact he censors it with a beep doesn't change anything; unless you're a retarded, you understand perfectly.

Comment

• PFTSOF

Stern was playing it in bits and peices again this am.

Comment

• sirgarycoleman
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by John Holmes
          I have a lot of recordings with Stern saying "fuck" "fucking" "motherfucker" with a beep on it. The fact he censors it with a beep doesn't change anything; unless you're a retarded, you understand perfectly.
          Maybe from things outside of his radio show, like movies or something. But he doesn't say the F word on the radio. It's live - his "bleep" button hits a delay of like 8 seconds so it chops out more than just 1 word.

They bleeped stuff on his E! Show if he says "dyke" or "fag" because the E! Channel apparently finds that word overtly offensive even though it's not an FCC violation. His manager bleeps re-runs sometimes for saying just about anything because his GM is overly paranoid. But it's never the F-word, the S-Word, or any of the "7 dirty words" that's being bleeped. You prove to me that you don't know what you're talking about when you say otherwise.

I'm a fan, you obviously don't listen, so trust me on that one.

I can grant you the point that maybe Roth will take this thing as a "diss" against him, but absolutely no way is Howard doing it because he's "scared." That's not why he did it. I already told you why he did it, feel free to re-read it.

Howard has said on the air that he doesn't care who replaces him. That he'd gladly welcome them on and wish them good luck.

And to claim that I'm stupid because I listen to the Howard Stern show is just a foolish claim. So many people claim that Van Halen fans are jersey trash with terrible taste in music that are living in the past, but that doesn't make it so. In fact, those people probably don't even know 1 van halen song. My point is, don't be so quick to judge people based on what they like... ESPECIALLY if you don't know what the fuck it is you're talking about (as you've displayed over and over again).
          Last edited by sirgarycoleman; 07-19-2005, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• sirgarycoleman
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by PFTSOF
            Stern was playing it in bits and peices again this am.
            That was actually not from yesterday... that was from a long ass time ago (before the rumor about roth taking over in NY even started). Funny stuff, though.

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

whos the Dik comparing Dave to that air wanker stern look at yourself

doofus set your scale of worship a little higher you are worth it.

I read a lot of cr@p here you need help i like stearns show because

of o little sik imiturity i have left over comparing stern to a turd in

reality is disrespecting a turd.Reality its a terrible thing to waste!

Comment

• EDDIEVRULZ
                Roadie
                • Aug 2004

"Good for him. Seems that when third world is starving someone is ready to give 500$mill to a piece of shit like Stern ."

dave has money too. both sides of that arguement are irrelevant, bottom line, they both do charity work. as do thousands of other multi-millionaires. dont knock someone for starting with absolutely nothing and making a financially secure living for themselves.

"Do you have the required gear to listen to Stern in your car? No? Well, odds are Stern will probably disappear from air for a lot of other people as well."

very possible. we have yet to see someone of his status switch to satellite.

"I have a lot of recordings with Stern saying "fuck" "fucking" "motherfucker" with a beep on it. The fact he censors it with a beep doesn't change anything; unless you're a retarded, you understand perfectly."

so have you, without a bleep. in fact, you just said this "Stern can go fuck himself and bring that ole' ****** mama along with him"

you dont have to like him. you dont have to agree with him. the fact is, this guy changed talk radio. he revolutionized, if not started, syndication for people like rush limbaugh, alan colmes, sean hannity, bill o'reilly, bubba the love sponge, mark and brian, mancow etc etc. bottom line, he is an icon. much like dave. lets all just wait and see what happens. i'd listen to dave if i was in NY.

Comment

• Wolverine

anyone have an audio download???

Comment

• David Lee Ross
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Jun 2005

Originally posted by bobgnote
                    Rock ******s, yo! Po rock niggas gettin ANOTHER big whuppin, to they po, little, radio-HAIDS.

My hoody by woody shiloh milo! Only in America and the DavidLeeRothArmy that such a grave injustice be constituated to a board which I, your street preacher, David Lee Ross was a modern place, no longer stuck in 1950's backwoods Alabama. I AM APPALLED my good friend. HOW DARE YOU spell out the N word. Regardless of what is the color of your skin pigmentation, YOU SHALL NEVER SAY THE N WORD in any form. Vocally, sign language and written.

This sets back the DLRArmy hip movement by 50 years. What's next. You gonna have separate forums for black and white folk to post. You may use words like gook in regard to Tom Vu. Or beaner for those of Latinese backgrounds. BUT UNDER NO CONDITION SHOULD ANYONE USE THE N WORD!

This reminds your street preacher of a time, My uncle Gaston Hensley, went to go apply for work in the big city. At the time the country was prosperous. My uncle Gaston rolled out one day, hitching a ride with our neighbor, Randolf Cooper and me and my siblings waved him good0bye. That was a long day since we loved our uncle. But we kids knew that uncle had to apply for employment, we decide to be productive citizens of this great country as well. We got hard to work and built a lemonade stand for 5 cents a dixie cup. Since our budget could not include sugar, we had some of the most sour lemonade since Sammy joined the mighty Van Halen.

At 5 cents a pop with a sour taste business was brisk but their was lot's of unsatisfied customers. And boy were the mad. Madder than a mosquuito and a dead winter's night with the moonlight shining. Or is that the moonshine lighting? Whatever's the case you know what I mean? Ho was we to know the citric acid in the lemonade is included at the coco-cola factory when bottled. You ever been to the plant. We did. We lived right boy one. I use to sneak in and collect the coca-cola off the floor and put it in my bottle before the cleaning crew came in. Sure was good. You know, don't you? Of course my good people, where does the water flow to when flushed down the toile into the oceans of this great great world. Is it eastbound or westbound and how long does it take to reach the homes in Pasadena?

You have to remember, when the mollases are out in the backyard, you must use a repellent and not old spice. I remember Poppy always had a bottle in the medicine cabinet and I used it on my first date with Joleen Johnson. Boy was she pretty, too bad I didn't marry her but that's ok. My wife today is not too bad herself if you get my drift.

Then at evening, uncle came home and was tired. We didn't ask him about his day since we wanted him to rest. But when I grew up and didn't do to badly and made a good amount of change. And I was able to buy a new car and a new house with a pool. On top of all of that, I got a beautiful wife. My children played with kids of all colors and nationalities.

I, the street precher David Lee Ross was going to make a donation to the DLRArmy with a large sum. But, since I saw that an Army member sued the N word, I am not going to make that donation and will hold onto to for myself with generated interest since property values are so high in summy southern California where I make my home. You my son should be more ashamed then a frog in the jumping moon. So, I the street preacher is levaing for another day. I'll be back with a brand insightful post for all. So long!

Your street Preacher,

David Lee Ross

Above is the DLRArmy intended donation now delayed and nestled in my account on the misdemeanor of racism.

Last edited by David Lee Ross; 07-21-2005, 05:19 AM.
                    They call me Eraserhead. Cause I ERACISM. I am here on behalf as a representative of my community. I'm making sure that you meet all quota standards dated civil rights act (no. IXVII Ross vs. Hoover)
                    http://img414.imageshack.us/img414/2...custom22qz.jpg
                    "I took the Tom Vu profit seminar and it has worked for me. It made me financially secure. You can do it too."

Comment

• Lil Rchard Mrly
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Jun 2005

You little piece of garbage!

Arrrrrrghhh!!!!!

I'm about fumin right now! I am gonna whoop your ass and wash yo mouth out with soap!!!!

Only garbage like you would use such a offensive word.

If I ever see you, I'm gonna give you a shallacking for the whacking.

I'm pissed off like no other brother.

I'm tough and hornery. Take a look at my picture, son. You don't want no piece of me!

This is gonna happen to you!
                      "You better listen to Tom Vu"

"How do you expect to make any money if you haven't the guts?"

'The 3T Brigade' ~ show your support for the new 3T's by wearing this sig!

Comment

• bru87tr
                        Commando
                        • Apr 2004

people slamming dave was setup.

you remember 96' VMA's ?????????

if anyone belives people would slam dave thats just dumb thinking. the public loves dave and a standing O at the VMA's was perfect proof!
                        "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• cnat
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Jan 2005

Stern is a F@#KING ASS....the best thing that would happen to radio is if ROTH took over his show. HOO-HOO has not had a funny/original idea since Allison took off..............Just stop Howard....STOP...FOR GODS SAKE!!

XM FOREVER.202...OPIE AND ANTHONY!!! WOW!!

Comment

• cnat
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Jan 2005

Stern is a F@#KING <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=141' target='_blank'>ass</a>....the best thing that would happen to radio is if ROTH took over his show. HOO-HOO has not had a funny/original idea since Allison took off..............Just stop Howard....STOP...FOR GODS SAKE!!

XM FOREVER.202...OPIE AND ANTHONY!!! WOW!!

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

Dave is way fucking better than fucking Stern will ever hope to be in his fucking life. Bob And Tom Show are way funnier than he is, and they even invited Dave on The Show. I highly doubt Dave would play a lot =VH=. He'll prboably play songs he likes and Dave has an extremely wierd tastes in music. Howard Stern is probably Jealous of Dave because he is Dave, Dave is The ultimate Rockstar, while stern is some pervert with a Microphone.
                              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Brett
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                                Dave is way fucking better than fucking Stern will ever hope to be in his fucking life. Bob And Tom Show are way funnier than he is, and they even invited Dave on The Show. I highly doubt Dave would play a lot =VH=. He'll prboably play songs he likes and Dave has an extremely wierd tastes in music. Howard Stern is probably Jealous of Dave because he is Dave, Dave is The ultimate Rockstar, while stern is some pervert with a Microphone.
                                Dude seriously, get off the fucking crack.

I'm sure Stern who makes $25 million a year and soon to be getting a half billion is really jealous of Dave.

What the fuck is a Bob and Tom?

Comment

Working...