X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Brett
    Dude you're cool man, just don't take this shit too hard.
    Mmmmkay, Maybe I missjudged you Brett.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Brett
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
      Mmmmkay, Maybe I missjudged you Brett.
      Nah you probably didn't.

Have a good one.

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

Nah you probably didn't.

Have a good one.
        Okay
        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• redfire
          Head Fluffer
          • Feb 2004

Reality what's that?

Same shit, different day man. Except I have a kid now.
          Wow, that's nuts. Lol, I could have swore I remember reading in the mod room when you got engaged or something.

Reality? I think that's when people realize the internet is a protective bubble from society and physical interaction. lol, but as for me, I have a degree in Government, and Biblical Literature, and I'm getting a minor in History right now. Head off for Grad school in about year or so. I've worked on 3 Congressional campaigns that won. Twice for a dude in the House of Rep in Colorado, and one for a Senator here in OK. And I worked to get a guy elected Governor of Mississippi. And I lecture once a week as a TA for Gov 101 at school. And I have 3 other jobs. That's freaking crazy... and reality.
          Eat Us and Smile!

Comment

• cdwillis
            Head Fluffer
            • Feb 2005

I never liked Howard Stern's show really, its had its moments, but it isn't that good. I'll be glad to hear DLR on the air. I'll have to find a way to listen to it around here.
            "I've always been academic. I've trained in martial arts since my 12th birthday. I like contact sports, history books and the fine art of ridicule and sarcasm. I can gang-sign the alphabet and I own a Mercury low-rider. I am a black man trapped in a Jewish body."

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Stern sucks donkey dick, period.
              Every Stern fan i have met in real life is an immature prick to say the least, just like Stern himself.

I got news for Howard, there is no shock effect on sat radio, none.
              What made him popular was his tendancy to go against the rules, the "Shock Jock Factor".

Folks, that element will be missing from his new gig because he can say anything he wants to say without getting in trouble.

And excuse me very much, but trouble is how he got where he is today.

He'll be bland and boring, all the things i've known him to be since day 1.
              A bitchin' '69 Charger with NO MOTOR!

This is the beginning of the end for Howard Stern, mark my words.

So he can say and do whatever he wants to side track Dave, it won't work and Howard most certainly knows better.

I wonder if Dave will get air time on E as well?
              Dave TV finally coming to pass would be fucking awesome and too long in coming.

Comment

• bobgnote
                Banned
                • May 2005

Stern may schlep, but he was the ONLY one to poke at the rockers the way he did

Originally posted by Cathedral
                I got news for Howard, there is no shock effect on sat radio, none.
                What made him popular was his tendancy to go against the rules, the "Shock Jock Factor".

Folks, that element will be missing from his new gig because he can say anything he wants to say without getting in trouble.

And excuse me very much, but trouble is how he got where he is today.

He'll be bland and boring, all the things i've known him to be since day 1.
                A bitchin' '69 Charger with NO MOTOR!

This is the beginning of the end for Howard Stern, mark my words.

So he can say and do whatever he wants to side track Dave, it won't work and Howard most certainly knows better.

I wonder if Dave will get air time on E as well?
                Dave TV finally coming to pass would be fucking awesome and too long in coming.
                Howard has to convert to satellite media, however much he can do that. His approach to the tainted rock scene is balanced UNTIL it comes time to really make a play, to undo the frauds Howard knows are still playing. Hey, he played PJ on E!, then after they did their electric hits, they came back a year later, WITH NO ELECTRIC HITS, just like all the other fakers who FAIL, after they can't use copshop rips of college kid guitar, as NOTE-FOR-NOTE DUPE.

Service personnel alone bought stereos and post-Hendrix distortion-market tunes for YEARS, including when the Viet Nam conflict was on.
                When the bases started closing, rock was on its way out, since the clubs were undermined at the same time, by the concert frauds you guys love to hate, BUT YOU'VE BEEN PAYING THEM, even after I stopped playing for them to rip off!

The fakers cannot cover the ripped styles. It is a good idea for the service members into pop culture to watch the Planet Hollywood weather here. Movies and songs will give you hints, like the 1944 release which depicted GHW being pulled out by a sub, exactly 44 years before he was inaugurated.

Designing Women is REALLY hard prediction, about Clinton-era girl clowns and a bro, who will not get to Augusta for the Masters, before GW gets us whacked by terrorists. Anthony is like UO Coach Kent, the gals in original cast are like Bush family, same later.

Howard has his deja vu, but it is all restrained under wackpack programs, since Stern and producers have a great, light, common-man comic sense, and hidden agendas with all sorts of compromises going on, undetectable to Cats who don't watch closely enough.

Howard is going to get strippers naked on any sat TV show, I bet, no mosaic, and I for one want that. MAYBE the funding will be around to cover his move. If his wheels spin on sat, he might retire, since the fund implosion in California and else re energy contracts might whack the music biz hard enough, as it stupidly tries to cover its ripoffs in court, ONLY, not by making more music, honestly for once.

You may have noticed that service-connected opinions are important to me, more important than they are to corporations who have us all going their bad way for years, so now, they are going with the collapse the bases trend. YOU GUYS IN THERE RIGHT NOW AREN'T HOT, inc.

If Howard the vet fails to cover at Sirius, OUR media is weaker, bet on it. Still, hoping for Howard or any other radio person seems stupid. Radio is retarded by years of distortion, the fines on Stern were probably just publicity, a writeoff planned where music fences are working too hard, so the feds had intrigue with Stern, by FINES.

He goes from his fading writeoff market to one in need of FUNDS, so people into Stern can participate. Who can pay for it? I've seen wack.
                Last edited by bobgnote; 07-28-2005, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Working...