Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Its so great to hear Sammy telling the truth. Christ, remember the
      candlelit dinner dates with Al ??? I couldnt find a big enough
      bucket to hold my spew when Sammy was getting his undies moist
      at that time...

This is great, every interview will keep getting better too..
      One of these *WILL* end up in Edwards lap...

Awesome !
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

I wonder if Doug asked Spammy about his recent show in DETROIT...a couple weeks back...and the $10.00 tickets?!?!?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCKING priceless!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Somebody please inform the international hotbed of Van Halen
          activity immediately, Tasmania !!!
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Man, this is such a cheap holiday, lovin it !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

You know what will be even sweeter ???
              EVH's retaliation when he realizes this shit is going down
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Panamark
                That is fucking awesome...

What did I tell you all, huh huh ???
                Once Spammy gets in bitch mode it just gets better and better.
                Im loving this

How good is this ??

Originally posted by RogueHorseman
                Ahhhhh, vindication.

I remember reporting this very fact right here as I'd heard it during the tour from a good source and the hard core Hagar fans telling me i was full of it.

Hate to say, told you so, BUT I told you so.
                Indeed, both of you NAILED it.

Panamark, you've been saying for a couple of months now that Sammy was going to start shit-talking....and it has happened. The floodgates are open, and the nastiness will come flowing out in a flood of shitty tequila.

RogueHorseman.....I do recall when you posted about the reports of dissention within the Fleece The Sheep tour when Eddie tried to dump some of Sammy's roadies.

Shit....the fact that Sammy even had SEPARATE roadies should have been an indication from the start that the whole thing was going to end in disaster.

Let's just sit back, crack open a beer, and watch the fireworks. As soon as the Smoking Loon is done, Ed will fire back.
                Originally posted by perilouspete
                fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Polk High
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

I'm glad sam is back to his solo stuff, i've liked his solo stuff much better then his VH junk.

Forget VH, I say roth just never gets back w/ em. I'd be up for another Sam n Dave tour.
                  We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl

Comment

• SoldMySoul4RnR
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Feb 2005

Ahhh I can't wait!

Shhhhh everybody, hear that??? I think I can hear Dave laughing...

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

I think Sammy said never before didn't he? Hmmm?

Comment

• qtipp
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Jun 2004

CVH -- Put a fork in that bitch, It's done for good!

If Ed can't work with Sammy for a cash grab, he sure as hell can't ever crawl into bed with Roth for anything meaningful.

Mark David Chapman shot John Lennon & he still had good music left to make... Where is a guy like that to cap old Ed & put him out of his misery?

Comment

• John Holmes

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
                          "It's really a shame… I don't know what happened.
                          you did a rip-off tour to steal fans' money, that's what happened.

But, you know, Eddie [Van Halen] and I… everybody knows… I thought it was gonna be OK, and it wasn't OK. We did some great shows — don't get me wrong;
                          Yeah, the best ones were those you did cancel.

we did some amazing shows in the Detroit area and some [other] places —
                          other places, like in your dreams?

but there were times off stage when him and I were… they were holding us back. We don't get along anymore. This guy… I'm sure he'd tell you a whole different story, but from my perspective, he doesn't know how to have fun, he doesn't wanna have fun, he wants to be a miserable human being and make everyone around him miserable.
                          Don't tell me you never knew about it before. Oh, but it was a good thing to make some cheap money anyway selling out your ( already pitiful ) Van Hager legacy, wasn't it, Spam?

He just goes around firing people, and he tried to fire some of my people, [and I went], 'Get the hell outta here, man. This guy works for me, not you.' He's not any fun to be around. David Lee Roth was more fun to be around. [laughs] Unless he changes to where Mike [Anthony] and I can even handle being around… His brother can't even stand to be around him, but his brother is his brother, so he goes over and tries to deal with him all the time. If the guy wants to come around and say, 'Hey, look, let's go back to being friends and being happy musicians and playing music for the people,' and get rid of these $150, $200 dollar ticket prices and all this crap, then we could probably do it again. But I would never do it again for those prices — never ever ever. And I can say never ever ever. People say, 'Don't ever say never.' Well, I'm saying it. [laughs] but that's part of the deal. And the other thing, I wouldn’t do it unless we could become friends, and he's gotta change, 'cause I'm happy — I'm having a blast." [/B]
                          Yeah, Spam. Never ever ever. I am sure you'll stick to your words, when the outrageous weight watchers, diets and plastic surgery bills will knock at your door and you'll see a new Ferrari in some car shop. You'd rather do a loan, not to play with Eddie "never ever ever". Right.

Quit biting the hands that feeds, kiss your lucky meal ticket and stop bitching. Scumbag.
                          Last edited by John Holmes; 07-19-2005, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• UGS
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by qtipp
                            Mark David Chapman shot John Lennon & he still had good music left to make... Where is a guy like that to cap old Ed & put him out of his misery?
                            Dude, wishing murder upon someone isn't cool
                            Keep on Rothing in the Free World

Comment

• fenway5150
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Feb 2004

There's only one guy who can deal with Eddie and that's Dave. Dave doesn't want to be friends, it's all business with him and that's what is needed at this point. Dave's strong enough to not take Eddie's shit personally. Hagar isn't.
                              "To keep up with me, you must be fast. To sing like me, you must be great. To beat me? You must be kidding!"
                              - DLR, 2004

Comment

• Terry
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Kinda gay that Sambo is bitching about the inflated ticket prices now, half a year after the tour is over. Think they were going more for 80 bucks, rather than 150 or 200, although it really matters not; my general feeling is that anyone willing to shell out ANYTHING to go see Van Hagar 2004 deserved to be fleeced. Just kind of rings hollow that Sam was so opposed to charging so much to see Van Hagar, yet went ahead and did the tour anyway.
                                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...