Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Call me overly optimistic, but to hear Sambo be so openly critical of Ed makes me wonder if there may be some Van Halen activity that does not involve him.
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
      Call me overly optimistic, but to hear Sambo be so openly critical of Ed makes me wonder if there may be some Van Halen activity that does not involve him.
      Well if theres not, it doesnt harm the chances of creating some !
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
        And if history is repeating itself (1996) then that may be what's happening.
        =V V=
        ole No.1 The finest
        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
          3 Months, it's been a lot longer than that. I think I only heard them

the night they made their debut, and never since.

Bahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

No doubt. None of those tracks even got any radio play, least none I heard of.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• rothnroll39
            Full On Cocktard
            • Mar 2005

mother fuck hagar! nobody gives a fuck about that cry baby bitch hagar.
            roth fucking rulz big rock

Comment

• qtipp
              Full On Cocktard
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
              I agree UGS, unquestionably. We like, we don't like - bottom line is let's keep human dignity at par. I wouldn't advise wishing ANYONE, inclusive of Sammy, Eddie, Alex or Mike anything but the best of health, regardless of how I disagree with how they deal with business.
              I wish you only the best of health, wealth, & wisdom...

But EVH can take one for the team I say.

<cap><cap>

Comment

• thin red line
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Jun 2005

Look guys. I keep reading about how shitty Sammy is and all that. Lets look at the facts. EDDIE kicked Dave, not Sammy. EDDIE kicked Sammy out. Then EDDIE kicked Dave three more time. Dave only got to make two songs with them. Sammy did get to make three more songs with them and a tour. I 'm a big fan of both VH's. What is killing me. Is EDDIE can't get his shit together with ether Dave or Sammy. So what we have right now is NO VH. I give Dave and Sammy alot of respect for trying to make VH world go round. If EDDIE would come back to it. I think we would have alot of new music. A Dave or Sammy VH is a hell of alot better than nothing at all. And that folks is what we have right now. Thank you EDDIE!!!!!!

Comment

• JimGardner
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • May 2004

Re: SAMMY HAGAR: EDDIE VAN HALEN 'Wants To Be A Miserable Human Being'

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
                  SAMMY HAGAR: EDDIE VAN HALEN 'Wants To Be A Miserable Human Being' - July 18, 2005

Sammy Hagar spoke to Doug Podell of Detroit's WRIF 101.1 FM earlier this month about the current status of VAN HALEN and his upcoming solo album, tentatively due in early 2006. When asked to comment on the rumors that VAN HALEN may once again have been shelved following reports of internal disagreements, Hagar said, "It's really a shame… I don't know what happened. But, you know, Eddie [Van Halen] and I… everybody knows… I thought it was gonna be OK, and it wasn't OK. We did some great shows — don't get me wrong; we did some amazing shows in the Detroit area and some [other] places — but there were times off stage when him and I were… they were holding us back. We don't get along anymore. This guy… I'm sure he'd tell you a whole different story, but from my perspective, he doesn't know how to have fun, he doesn't wanna have fun, he wants to be a miserable human being and make everyone around him miserable. He just goes around firing people, and he tried to fire some of my people, [and I went], 'Get the hell outta here, man. This guy works for me, not you.' He's not any fun to be around. David Lee Roth was more fun to be around. [laughs] Unless he changes to where Mike [Anthony] and I can even handle being around… His brother can't even stand to be around him, but his brother is his brother, so he goes over and tries to deal with him all the time. If the guy wants to come around and say, 'Hey, look, let's go back to being friends and being happy musicians and playing music for the people,' and get rid of these $150, $200 dollar ticket prices and all this crap, then we could probably do it again. But I would never do it again for those prices — never ever ever. And I can say never ever ever. People say, 'Don't ever say never.' Well, I'm saying it. [laughs] but that's part of the deal. And the other thing, I wouldn’t do it unless we could become friends, and he's gotta change, 'cause I'm happy — I'm having a blast."

I'm no fan of the Bette Midler look alike, but it seems fair enough what he's saying about Eddie being in a bad place and not wanting to be around him when he's like that.

I'd prefer to say Dave back with Steve Vai and Billy Sheehan way more than I'd be happy about a VH reunion.
                  http://wakeupinternet.blogspot.com - I say what I like and I like what I bloody well say.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

just go over to the linx and read how the sheeporitas cry about their sambo-man and how they start to talk shit about the three "great tunes" for the BOBW-album they celebrated so much when they came out...that's fucking funny...thanx for the fun, brett...
                    Roth Army Icon
                    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by thin red line
                      Look guys. I keep reading about how shitty Sammy is and all that. Lets look at the facts. EDDIE kicked Dave, not Sammy. EDDIE kicked Sammy out. Then EDDIE kicked Dave three more time. Dave only got to make two songs with them. Sammy did get to make three more songs with them and a tour. I 'm a big fan of both VH's. What is killing me. Is EDDIE can't get his shit together with ether Dave or Sammy. So what we have right now is NO VH. I give Dave and Sammy alot of respect for trying to make VH world go round. If EDDIE would come back to it. I think we would have alot of new music. A Dave or Sammy VH is a hell of alot better than nothing at all. And that folks is what we have right now. Thank you EDDIE!!!!!!
                      I would rather keep seeing Dave shows and partying with my friends, than see a Spam Hagar fucking show....cock drip!!!

Comment

• Sammy Roy Hagar
                        Groupie
                        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                        I would rather keep seeing Dave shows and partying with my friends, than see a Spam Hagar fucking show....cock drip!!!
                        Hey man, A Wabos show is a fucking party!

I bring the party to the fans and they love it.

I want them to leave the show with a smile on their face and with a sense of hope.

See ya in Cabo!

Van Hagar sold more 100 million albums -- FACT.

I love Cabo!

www.redrocker.com

Comment

• rothnroll39
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Mar 2005

fuck hagar!!!!
                          roth fucking rulz big rock

Comment

• JimGardner
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • May 2004

I'd hate to think my comments on Hagar could be used as a justification for his existence. Don't get me wrong - he's a turd sucking knob jockey, BUT he did have a point about Eddie being just as irrelevant while his ongoing miserable phase persists.
                            http://wakeupinternet.blogspot.com - I say what I like and I like what I bloody well say.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by JimGardner
                              I'd hate to think my comments on Hagar could be used as a justification for his existence. Don't get me wrong - he's a turd sucking knob jockey, BUT he did have a point about Eddie being just as irrelevant while his ongoing miserable phase persists.
                              Jim:

Shouldn't you be prepping some copy for tonight's 6pm news???

Originally posted by perilouspete
                              fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• bueno bob
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by thin red line
                                Excuse me while I go vomit up my breakfast - I will respond thereafter.
                                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...