X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeWrath

Sam's set was much more like being at his house, drinks flying about, chicks wall-to-wall, and Mike decided to crash the party (and the audience lost their fuckin MINDS when they saw him jump out from the wings with his bass slung around him)

I went there to go to Dave's party, but he wasn't throwing one...he was there to remind all all that he still likes spandex and likes to pretend that the mic is his dick. Well.....um, cool....way to go, Dave.
    It sucks you got roofied at Sammy's place.....god knows what happened when Mikey un-slung the bass and handed it off. Obviously the over-indulging at Sam's had you way too fucked up by the time Dave came on. If you can find video or stills of the debacle, contact legal counsel.

Comment

• Chong Li
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pete
      i LIKE GOOKS AND CHINX
      Thats a strange fetish. Hopefully the boys you covet arent underage.
      "Can't you hear Jamies cryin? Shes runnin with the Devil oh nooooo!!! oh no!

Comment

• DavidLeeWrath
        Head Fluffer
        • Mar 2004

Dont be angry with me because Dave put on a shit show. I went there to see HIM.

I'd already seen Sammy live a buncha times.
        Pope of The Church Of Almighty Sam, Rock God and LEADER of Van Halen!!!

Comment

• pete
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Chong Li
          Thats a strange fetish. Hopefully the boys you covet arent underage.
          FUCK OFF MAE LING.

AND YOUR ANCIENT (TINY) CHINESE SECRET

lol

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

"Dave is gone....Sam in ON!!"
            Out of all the singers they could have chosen, they picked that screeching old sloth ? He has got "the" most annoying voice in Pop.
            Its such a shame for me, as Im a fan of Edward's, but Hagar's vocal style is too fucken annoying. This is bad news for Van Halen fans, In
            my opinion. Bad news for the Brothers too, they could have made this
            a real success. Not some VAN HALF-ASSED touring on the back of two tracks they quickly threw together. Even if I was fan of Van Hagar, I would be dissapointed at this VAN HALF-ASSED con they are throwing at the fans..
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Umm, some wrinkled butt-pirate starts dousing me with whiskey is gonna be picking his teeth out of his own shit. And yeah, I saw the stunt you were refering to. Quite the classy move, jerking off the bottle to the women in the front row. Sorry, I left that shit behind in high school.

Hand me a drink at a party....not this faux-masturbation crap.
              I think you've missed the point entirely to the whole"J.Daniels/jerking off routine". See its to be demeaning towards women in one sense, cause it represents where the cum should prob go. On your face. And in another sense it's just pure party on animal house type fun. If you left that shit behind in High School then you need to get out more and have fun.
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• alexpgrimes
                Foot Soldier
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                think about this u swallowin my meet... think about ... you swallowin my meet. think about it
                Why do you Sammy fans turn the threads gay??? Are you upset about not being able to marry your own kind???
                If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Sam's set was much more like being at his house, drinks flying about, chicks wall-to-wall
                  those weren't chicks, they were old hags trying to squeeze into their Z. Cavaricci jeans they've had since high school.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Lou

Raunchiness was such a big part of classic Van Halen, clearly these Hagar-loving nitwits don't get that, they only care about Eddie. They don't get the humor and sarcasm of classic Van Halen. Whatever, they can continue to jerk off to When It's Love for all I care.

Comment

• NathanRay
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Feb 2004

Good for you guys DavidLeeWrath and tvj812, I am happy you two are looking forward towards to SHAM HALEN's Mediocre summer re-union....May'be You Two can share a hotel room when they come to town.
                      "It's just not an option for me to go and watch some other band — who are only performing because they have some new record coming out — do our music," Roth said. "I have nothing against Velvet Revolver — I'm not familiar with their music — but that was my 3 minutes and 22 seconds up there."
                      Roth Keeps it REEEEAL

Originally posted by Antman
                      Fuck Alex Van Halen. That mongoloid Mr. Spock looking mother fucker.

Comment

• Kat

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                        I think you've missed the point entirely to the whole"J.Daniels/jerking off routine". See its to be demeaning towards women in one sense, cause it represents where the cum should prob go. On your face. And in another sense it's just pure party on animal house type fun.
                        OMG, I can't believe I just read this bullshit. Granted, I don't personally know Dave...but from what I've read in his book and countless interviews, I find it extremely hard to believe his stupid jack-off routine has ANYTHING to do with demeaning women. He's even stated that he worships women. No doubt, he's thinking about banging them...but not demeaning them.

So BT...I think you may have missed the point to Dave's masturbation.

Comment

• smaz
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2004

Well if Sammi Gaybars gotta be in the band, then he'd have to front it coz you wouldnt be able to see him if he was behind anyone. Not that you'd want to see him anyway. Also, nobody's gonna wanna go to a nursing home to see that old git sing. Eddie should realise that Gaybar just wants to take the spotlight - changing the name to Van Hagar, dropping anything that was amazing-sorry i mean DLRs stuff- he just wants to make himself heard again, coz people cant see him down there. I suppose its good that Gaygits not singing any of DLRs stuff. It would be an insult to DLR.
                          Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• iamthedoctor
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Jan 2004

geeeezzz - yawn

god this is getting boring.....it's like handbags at dawn...

I'm as disappointed as everyone else on here that Dave ain't back but....DAVE AIN'T BACK...and thats that live with it...

For all the shite thats go on over the last few years...if I have the chance to see Eddie play live over here again, I'm still going. Probably the last chance.

the doctor has spoken.

peace

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Kat
                              OMG, I can't believe I just read this bullshit. Granted, I don't personally know Dave...but from what I've read in his book and countless interviews, I find it extremely hard to believe his stupid jack-off routine has ANYTHING to do with demeaning women. He's even stated that he worships women. No doubt, he's thinking about banging them...but not demeaning them.

So BT...I think you may have missed the point to Dave's masturbation.

I meant as satiracal and sarcastic. I know Dave doesn't demean women. I was setting a fire under DavidLeeWrath's ass.
                              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• azcrdnal
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Jan 2004

Sure, be happy to explain it. I wont "wise you up" though because that would suggest that I will change your thinking to match my own. I seriously doubt that will take place.

In any case, here goes....

I was a fan of his music as early as 82. I was also a rabid Halen fan. So, that being said, I was more than happy to see him join a band that I thought was gonna be in serious fuckin trouble after losing one of the most compelling presences in rock (yes, that would be DLR).

I like Sammy for his vocal range, his showmanship, his love for the fans, and his sense of humor. I could care less what he wears on stage. He makes a big noise, and makes it proudly. His doesn't give concerts, he throws parties for 10,000 people. He's not afraid to pick up a guitar and go toe-to-toe with Ed on the solos. The man just plain rocks.

Now, that being said....I'm still a fan of VH#1 thru 1984. I have copies of Skyscraper, Lil Aint Enough, Filithy Little Mouth.....I like Dave still. But he ain't coming back and Im not gonna fool myself into thinking so. The man's solo shows are....well, not Halen shows. The guy looks like the Crypt Keeper in tight blue leather. He's entertaining as hell to listen to in interviews, and his stuff with VH will always be classics.

But Dave is gone.....

Sam is ON!

Peace!
                                i wouldn't be so sure dave is gone. if you think that you have a big surprise coming.

Comment

Working...