Valerie Bertinelli not bad for a 45 year old!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lloyd Anger
    Roadie
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by thome
    Val looks ok but she looked always to me like the KIND of girl who
    would wake you up at 3 in the morning with a brass lamp across
    the skull if she was mad at you.She has a angry eye.

No matter how exciting i have steered clear of that TYPE.

Passed up on some leg but i learned early about the first signs
    of jealousy
    She was jealous of Dave, Val broke up the band and kept it that way
    My OP.
    Yeah, it's to bad a man can't have his cake and eat it too. It's been my experience that the hotter the chick, the more baggage.
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/np1l4z.jpg

Comment

• fryingdutchman
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Matt White
      :eek:She's turned into Lilly Munster!!!!:eek:
      BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Originally posted by perilouspete
      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Wonder if she still has his balls in a jar under her bed..........

Comment

• fryingdutchman
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by The Godfather
          [IMG]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062852/K=valerie+bertinelli/v=2/SID=e/TID=I046_85/l=IVI/SIG=124u51864/EXP=1123384792/*-http%3A//www.featheredback.com/bertinelli/vb1a.jpg[/IMG]
          her younger days,before she married ed!!
          Ultimately jerk-offable....
          fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
            Full Member Status

• May 2005

Originally posted by Matt White
            :eek:She's turned into Lilly Munster!!!!:eek:
            LMAO

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
              Full Member Status

• May 2005

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
              Wonder if she still has his balls in a jar under her bed..........
              LMAO at that too

Comment

• WolfieVanHalen
                Roth Army Recruit
                • May 2005

You're all just jealous. Get a life.

Comment

• VonHalen
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jul 2005

couple of beers. i do valerie

Comment

• Wolverine

von your attachment is dangerous at work...but it still rules!!

Comment

• franksters
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

she reminds me of rosie o'donnel but a skinny version of it...
                      SUMMER'S JUST
                      AROUND
                      THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                      http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• audiospectrum
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lloyd Anger
                        Yeah, it's to bad a man can't have his cake and eat it too. It's been my experience that the hotter the chick, the more baggage.
                        Oh yeah I feel ya bro. I had a girl with the cutest face and the most perky (natural) tits I've ever seen. And she just went off in the sack, I mean she was the best, or maybe it was just me!! It's too bad she couldn't stop her mind, and kick her bad habits. I still think about what coulda been, in fact I'm still waiting, she'll come around one day But as with Val, I'm sure she could just blame her parents, I think that's the ultimate cop out!! I'm fucking moving on!!! I was first one to get in, I'm the last one out... All you do is use me babe, you're lying to yourself, think it's time.....
                        I'm very proud of what was that band and what was that show and what it did mean to people. It disgusts me that it has turned into the complete opposite. That it now represents everything that I spoke against, that we suppoesedly represented the converse of. I don't want to have to remember that the team turned into that. Makes me question what the team was while I was a member. Was it all bullshit? If nothing else, it confirms in my mind that from my standpoint - yours truly, David Lee - not a fraction. If nothing else, this kind of morbid, wounded animal anger aimed my way has caused me to look deep into that bathroom mirror and come back to you with "my shit was legit." It was for real. And perhaps the test is time. Because here I am, a decade and a half later, haven't changed much. I look a little different, but not much. My sense of humour is about the same.

Comment

• audiospectrum
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
                          I like those kind of bitches. I can treat them like shit and not feel guilty. And they buy me shit too. dumb bitches. Thats the musician in me talking.
                          LMFAO!!!!!!

Too true SNIPER. There are so many women out there (as well as men) who have such an amazing lack of confidence and self-worth that they overcompensate in other areas. It's so sad to meet people and see it in their eyes, especially if they try to crack onto you. Whaddya say??? You always gotta let 'em down easy. Ahh the conundrums of being a legend
                          I'm very proud of what was that band and what was that show and what it did mean to people. It disgusts me that it has turned into the complete opposite. That it now represents everything that I spoke against, that we suppoesedly represented the converse of. I don't want to have to remember that the team turned into that. Makes me question what the team was while I was a member. Was it all bullshit? If nothing else, it confirms in my mind that from my standpoint - yours truly, David Lee - not a fraction. If nothing else, this kind of morbid, wounded animal anger aimed my way has caused me to look deep into that bathroom mirror and come back to you with "my shit was legit." It was for real. And perhaps the test is time. Because here I am, a decade and a half later, haven't changed much. I look a little different, but not much. My sense of humour is about the same.

Comment

• Diamonds Kid
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Aug 2005

id do her,sheepstyle

Comment

• Bandit02
                              Groupie
                              • May 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              There is no excuse at all for being overweight between 15 and 25. In fact it takes a bit of work.

I think the kid is eating a lot of shit when he visits drunk Dad.

They probably don't tell him to stop eating so much becaus ethey are guilty about splitiing up.

From the outside at least it looks like a sad situation.

Not my business or problem though...

Jeeze dude leave Wolfie alone I was fat when I was a kid I am guessing he will grow out of it I did! BTW Who is that in Eddie and Vals wedding pic one of the Super Mario bros?
                              Bandit02
                              Have ya ever noticed how much Sammy looks like Bette Midler in drag

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Diamonds Kid
                                id do her,sheepstyle
                                Er....you may want to re-think the style.

Sheep, in any form, don't tend to fare very well here.

Comment

Working...