Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tjvhou812
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

i got my ticket thats all i care about... i agree the price was a little high.... 100bucks aint cheap for a ticket
    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Dave IS VH

Can someone explain to me.

Why, would you spend $375 for a five star ticket, hang out backstage with other fans, be first in line to buy their fucking merchandise?

What is the point of going backstage, if you don't get to meet the band? Van Hagar wants to sell their fucking T-shirts, but they don't want to meet their loyal fans.

Yet, the Five star ticket packages are sold out in most cities. I can't believe people are that fucking stupid to buy this shit.

The four star package is even worst, you don't hardly get nothing with that.

I understand the AOL presales are doing well and I already see people bidding on tickets for $100's of dollars on ebay.

Van Hagar reunion is already doing well.

Let's see what happens this Saturday, when tickets go on sale to the general public!!!

I can't believe Van Hagar is making this much money already, it's too fucked up.

Comment

• tjvhou812
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

if theirs any seats left by then
        Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Lou

People are just excited for Eddie, they don't know any better. I think the long absence in this case actually helps because in light of VDIII, people don't remember that Van Hagar is also inferior to classic Van Halen. I also don't think they're scoping out the online scene like we are, so I doubt they're aware that no classic Van Halen songs are to be played on this tour.

I'm looking forward to the reviews, I bet most of which will be, "What the fuck is this, they didn't play anything I knew!"

Comment

• Dave IS VH

I know people are excited for Eddie, but why are the people spending close to $400 bucks, just to party backstage with other fans?

You can easily do that for free at a restraint or bar before or after the concert.

I think the song list will mainly be. the hits off of VH 4 albums with Sammy and some of sammy's solo stuff sprinkled in.

I still say this won't last longer then the summer!!!!!

Comment

• 1FootOutTheDoor

Originally posted by Sarge
              This is ... fucking the fans
              Come on Cat! I have respect for you, but this is not fucking the fans. I'm a fan of the music...all of it. If it was Dave instead of Sam you guys would be tripping over each others dicks to get in line to pay double that amount. And, if it is fucking the fans, what do you care! You're not going to the show so it doesn't matter. And before you say "They wouldn't do this if Dave was in the band", that's just bullshit. Dave's out to make money just like everybody else. I'm bought tickets to the show. $175 a pop, and I would have paid that much if it was a tour with David Lee Roth. That's the great thing about living in the good ol' USA, if people are willing to pay $1000 dollar a seat and you make money off that....great. I'll change my mind the next time "Diamond" (and these days, I use the term loosely) David Lee Roth does a FREE show.

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Why not release these tickets for the same price as general admission. (First in First Served) Then its not ripping off the fans.
                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• SilvioDante
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeWrath
                  You're a man of priciple, Ford.

..and you know something.. if there were more of us like my man FORD here this little Van FAGar stunt would fail horribly!!!

BTW - No I wouldn't be "tripping over my dick" if this was a Dave tour. I hate the brothers and their little lackey bass player. I won't give them another dime!!!
                  "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• Full Bug
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by 1FootOutTheDoor
                    Come on Cat! I have respect for you, but this is not fucking the fans. I'm a fan of the music...all of it. If it was Dave instead of Sam you guys would be tripping over each others dicks to get in line to pay double that amount. And, if it is fucking the fans, what do you care! You're not going to the show so it doesn't matter. And before you say "They wouldn't do this if Dave was in the band", that's just bullshit. Dave's out to make money just like everybody else. I'm bought tickets to the show. $175 a pop, and I would have paid that much if it was a tour with David Lee Roth. That's the great thing about living in the good ol' USA, if people are willing to pay $1000 dollar a seat and you make money off that....great. I'll change my mind the next time "Diamond" (and these days, I use the term loosely) David Lee Roth does a FREE show.
                    Someone shoot this guy, he needs to be put down like a dog, Sammy must be happy to see another sucker bought into the crap.....
                    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• L.S.D.

just in case your interested, these all sold out the day they were released. Hows that taste? Fact. Confirmed.

Comment

• Roy Munson
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2004

I bought 4 tickets yesterday through the AOL pre-buy.

EDDIE! EDDIE! EDDIE! EDDIE! EDDIE!

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        I guess you're right...

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                          Just for the record, does this also include the band themselves allowing their fan club members to purchase tickets before the general public?
                          Depends on how it's handled. If this is the band itself, selling tickets to their fans at face value a few days in advance, then that would meet the criteria I described above, as it's the band's fans that are benefitting, and not outside corporate interests making a profit from scalping.

The Grateful Dead sold advance tickets to their shows for years, and you don't find a more "deadicated" group of fans than that.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Full Bug
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by L.S.D.
                            just in case your interested, these all sold out the day they were released. Hows that taste? Fact. Confirmed.
                            So what? Almost everyone stops to watch a freak show......
                            Kinda like when every driver slows down to see who got killed in the accident.....
                            Last edited by Full Bug; 04-01-2004, 12:52 PM.
                            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• L.S.D.

Originally posted by Full Bug
                              So what? Almost everyone stops to watch a freak show......
                              Kinda like when every driver slows down to see who got killed in the accident.....
                              more denial of the facts from the rothtards.

Comment

• DavidLeeWrath
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by SilvioDante
                                ..and you know something.. if there were more of us like my man FORD here this little Van FAGar stunt would fail horribly!!!

BTW - No I wouldn't be "tripping over my dick" if this was a Dave tour. I hate the brothers and their little lackey bass player. I won't give them another dime!!!

Well certainly if there were more like you, there would be a little less joy in the VH community. Cant say I would applaud that, but Im just one guy who loves his music, whether it be sung be Sam or Dave. And for your staunch Anti-Halen stance.....(Dave OR Sam at the mic) you obviously dont give two shits in a cowboy hat about this tour....so why bother commenting? Is your hatred that important to you that you have to share it with the world?
                                Pope of The Church Of Almighty Sam, Rock God and LEADER of Van Halen!!!

Comment

Working...