• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
    shut up rufagga.

your a big fag eh? i hear you like to suck dick with the faggits.

fag! your a big faggit!

stupid fag!

three lock rock (kickin the rufaggas ass to the cerb and takinn names)
    Wow. Issues...
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
      Sniper
      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
      Please tell me you were being sarcastic. Being heckled by some random person in public is not going to get the band back together. Instead it had a restraunt audience thinking, "wow, what an ass" or "wow, that guy's drunk."

Yeah, maybe it's what a lot of people think, but heckling the guy until you get an angry response from him is not going to get the job done no matter how much people praise it. Me, I think it was a stupid thing to do.

And now you all can commence at attacking me, cuz I know that's coming because I'm not following the flock.
      Sorry Ally, forgot this yes, it was a sarcastic response. Personally I'm a classic VH fan and I'd love a classic reunion. Stuff like this does not encourage it to happen. I'm hoping Catfish is about 12 years old cos if he's an adult, he need to get a grip.

Comment

• Brett
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Cat has balls

Originally posted by johnburrows
        I'm with Cat on him standing up for what he believes in. EVERYONE who sees those two sissified sisters on the street, call them on their bullshit. It's an Army here, and what do army members do? They fight for truth, justice, and liberty of all things David Lee Roth.

No holds barred!

If you don't like the truth, then go home and grab your shoe shine box.
        Utterly retarded.

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I doubt the story is true.

Catfish never leaves his computer.

Comment

• audiospectrum
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2004

Please tell me you were being sarcastic. Being heckled by some random person in public is not going to get the band back together. Instead it had a restraunt audience thinking, "wow, what an ass" or "wow, that guy's drunk."

Yeah, maybe it's what a lot of people think, but heckling the guy until you get an angry response from him is not going to get the job done no matter how much people praise it. Me, I think it was a stupid thing to do.

And now you all can commence at attacking me, cuz I know that's coming because I'm not following the flock.

Well I disagree, because I think this is what a real fan would do. The feeling of the real Van Halen. For that to be wiped away by ego and misguided spirits like Ed and Al is very very hard to swallow. For the REAL fans, who were there at the start, this must really cut. Van Halen used to represent how you felt, it was a part of you, right?? It's still a part of me now and anyone who stands in the way of that is delusional. Al appears to be very against the memory of Classic Van Halen. So those comments were very valid, and he looked him in the eyes!!!!!
            I'm very proud of what was that band and what was that show and what it did mean to people. It disgusts me that it has turned into the complete opposite. That it now represents everything that I spoke against, that we suppoesedly represented the converse of. I don't want to have to remember that the team turned into that. Makes me question what the team was while I was a member. Was it all bullshit? If nothing else, it confirms in my mind that from my standpoint - yours truly, David Lee - not a fraction. If nothing else, this kind of morbid, wounded animal anger aimed my way has caused me to look deep into that bathroom mirror and come back to you with "my shit was legit." It was for real. And perhaps the test is time. Because here I am, a decade and a half later, haven't changed much. I look a little different, but not much. My sense of humour is about the same.

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
              Engine Room, a man of much knowledge.
              Thanx Brett...I appreciate that but it's just the truth. At the end of the day, all the world's a stage - and we are merely players - performers and portrayers...

Dunt like to sound like a goody-goody, but it's an important philosophy enough for it to become a way of life for me.

Hate or Health....your choice

PS....I still think it was hilarious to say that to Uncle Al...haha...anyone got an mpeg of that??
              http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
              http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
              http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by audiospectrum
                For the REAL fans, who were there at the start, this must really cut. Van Halen used to represent how you felt, it was a part of you, right?? It's still a part of me now and anyone who stands in the way of that is delusional.
                Dude, you're a year older than me. You were in diapers even during the first year of Sammy being in the band.

I guess I'm not a real fan then because I would think of something more intelligent to say instead of making myself look like an obnoxious drunk.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                  Sniper
                  • Oct 2004

Dude, you're a year older than me. You were in diapers even during the first year of Sammy being in the band.

I guess I'm not a real fan then because I would think of something more intelligent to say instead of making myself look like an obnoxious drunk.
                  FTR.. I have been there from the start!!! And I still wouldn;t embarrass myself in public by behaving like a twat!!

Comment

• audiospectrum
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2004

I suppose you're right in most respects Alley Kat. All this hate probably wont solve anything. I guess I just let some frustration out on you because, quite frankly, I wish the old Van Halen would come back!! So again, I probably woulda just said "Hey Al, thanks for the good memories."

Yeah that quote was a bit off wasn't it. I suppose I meant to say that I fully understand and follow what Classic Van Halen means, even though I missed out on the good years. And I can understand a fan saying that in the heat of the moment, just with all the negativity coming from Ed and Al, they really do try to put down what the old VH used to represent. Sammy Hagar represents EVERYTHING that Dave rallied against in VH. So what gives?? I can understand a little tension from any Van Halen fan who understands this terrible situation. So appologies for the missunderstanding.
                    I'm very proud of what was that band and what was that show and what it did mean to people. It disgusts me that it has turned into the complete opposite. That it now represents everything that I spoke against, that we suppoesedly represented the converse of. I don't want to have to remember that the team turned into that. Makes me question what the team was while I was a member. Was it all bullshit? If nothing else, it confirms in my mind that from my standpoint - yours truly, David Lee - not a fraction. If nothing else, this kind of morbid, wounded animal anger aimed my way has caused me to look deep into that bathroom mirror and come back to you with "my shit was legit." It was for real. And perhaps the test is time. Because here I am, a decade and a half later, haven't changed much. I look a little different, but not much. My sense of humour is about the same.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
                      LOL, thanks guys!

Man, motherFUCK Alex.

I’m glad you guys saw that post. The Army fuckers ‘get it’ and aren’t a bunch of faggots who think telling AVH that his band is shit without Roth is a sign of no class. Actually, I’d say resorting to an F bomb in public is a sign of no class, but I’ve been wrong before!

ANY CVH fan worth his salt would have done the same.

Glad you got to speak your mind, Catfish.
                      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Working...