Mtv Awards: Dlr & Evh Presenting Together!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by NAHTAN
    Figures people from shithole cities like Cleveland Buffalo and bumblefuck Georgia are Dave fans.

Small people.

Small time.
    FUCK THE HELL OFF, Have you even been to Cleveland you fucking tool?, These are the towns That appreciate Roth, because he and CVH Worked their ass off, to entertain them, and yet at the same time Kicked ass, and took no prisoners. These are the people who no good music, Even your fellow Chicagoans are in the same catagory, You are a fucking unemployed Joe thunder wannabe on the other hand, who get his ass kicked by said roth fans, and wank off to to your 0U812 album.

BTW Sheep Pen Staff, If this fucker gets in the pen, can you please give me one day as a deputy, I want to own this Asshole so bad[FOAMS AT MOUTH].

I'LL SAY IT ONCE I'LL SAY IT AGAIN

NOBODY SPAMS THE ARMY EXCEPT THE DM'S, GET IN THE RING KID!!!!!!
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

Some rockstar or just anyones ego just sometimes makes me want to puke.

WTF does hagar want to destroy Van Halen for.???????

He is ...was and ever shall be the ruination of that band.MF

Ed and the boys must have no integrity left at ALL!@!!

Get that shot of him in his daughters barbie pants off this site
      before this place catches his illness.BLECHHH

Its like watching some one crash your best car..

Comment

• NAHTAN

Yeah, I spent a year in Cleveland one night. Lame ass, behind the times city. Just like Kansas City.

Welcome to Hickville folks, where David Lee Roth dick suckers are in abundance.

Stupid losers. Too dumb to realize how dumb you are.

Comment

• thome
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Mar 2005

Yeah, I spent a year in Cleveland one night. Lame ass, behind the times city. Just like Kansas City.

Welcome to Hickville folks, where David Lee Roth dick suckers are in abundance.

Stupid losers. Too dumb to realize how dumb you are.
          Dude or young man or child that you are please just get a grip.

Kansas City is Music... you have no legs to stand on so sit down.

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

KC. St. Louis and Memphis, all helped orignate The Blues and Jazz, which really help start Rock And Roll. Without Cleveland Rock would have took a long time to get popular, Because of the fact The first Rock DJ, ever started there. Rock and Roll WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT THE MIDWEST AND THE SOUTH AND THE SMALL TOWNS!,

NOBODY SPAM'S THE ARMY EXCEPT THE DM'S, GET IN THE RING KID!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Figures people from shithole cities like Cleveland Buffalo and bumblefuck Georgia are Dave fans.

Small people.

Small time.
              So how is the Chitcago gay community fairing these days...Do the cold winds blow while you blow in the park?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yeah, I spent a year in Cleveland one night, most of it on my knees. Licking ass, behind the restroom in the park. Just like Kansas City.

Welcome to the windy city bathhouse, where I, and my many friendly dick suckers are in abundance.

Stupid losers. Too dumb to realize how great being gay is!
                Dude, that's too much information NUTTAN....

Say, hows that subscription going?

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

Did Joe Thunder move To Chicago?

Comment

• Unchainme
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2005

Yeah, I spent a day in Cleveland I got my Lame ass kicked by this dude named unchainme, behind the times city, There were hardly any Gay bars. Just like Kansas City.

Welcome to hell folks, where David Lee Roth fans kick my sheep ass on a regular basis, while drinking a beer and recieving a blowjob from their hot girlfriends who also kick my ass.

I'm a Stupid loser. I should just kill myself right now and get it over with.

Comment

• rucalobe
                      Roadie
                      • Jan 2004

Prove it!
                      How? Make your contact get an inside communication from Rolling Stone with details about the negotiations (look in the trash bin, emails, phone logs, etc.). If the information is genuine there will be a way of tracking and getting hold of it for our peace of mind.
                      "Dave, these motherfuckers are out of line!!!"

Comment

• NAHTAN

Boy, you guys are brilliant. Very creative. So sophisticated and smart.

Hell will freeze over before any of you losers ever drinks a beer while receiving a blowjob from a hot girl. Give me a break.

You are all small minded hicks. Too bad you don't know any better.
                        From the lamest, most boring cities ever.

That's why it's so cheap to live where you live. Because no one else wants to live in those shitholes!

So give it up for my man the Red Rocker..THE Lead Singer for Van Halen...SAMMY HAGAR http://www.redrocker.com ROTH IS A SHEMALE

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Hell will freeze over before any of you losers ever drinks a beer while receiving a blowjob from a hot girl. Give me a break.

That's why it's so cheap to live where you live. Because no one else wants to live in those shitholes!

So give it up for my man the Red Rocker..THE Lead Singer for Van Halen...SAMMY HAGAR http://www.redrocker.com ROTH IS A SHEMALE
                          Well, I guess we ol'd hicks just aren't up to snuff with NAHTAN's gay avant' garde CHICAGO scene...

NAHTAN, loves the ballads and SAMMY's show tunes:

www.NahtanVanHagarTributePage.com

Comment

• thome
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Mar 2005

Damn Ed you really are bitter ,i can tell you need to get another beer
                            and chill out .So go ahead Detoxing should only be done under the
                            care of qualified presons you are not so drink up or you will end up
                            like Garcia.

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

Can one of the mods check his IP, I think we got another THUNDER ALIAS.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                                Can one of the mods check his IP, I think we got another THUNDER ALIAS.
                                He is actually from Chicuntgo, ILL..., Not Hershey Highway, PA...So no, he's not a THUNDER boy...

Comment

Working...