• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NathanRay
    Head Fluffer
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by diamond den™
    I don't.......but most of the retards here need something to talk about
    Your in here talkin' bout it too Corky, Vai should beg for the oppurtunity to work with Dave again because Dave would Make hime Shine Like a Star Again.

The Lead Singer Disease Theory... Ha. Here's a real disease Cancer, Eddie you should Stop Smokin' and worry about that one.
    "It's just not an option for me to go and watch some other band — who are only performing because they have some new record coming out — do our music," Roth said. "I have nothing against Velvet Revolver — I'm not familiar with their music — but that was my 3 minutes and 22 seconds up there."
    Roth Keeps it REEEEAL

Originally posted by Antman
    Fuck Alex Van Halen. That mongoloid Mr. Spock looking mother fucker.

Comment

• NathanRay
      Head Fluffer
      • Feb 2004

yngwie and zakk
      "It's just not an option for me to go and watch some other band — who are only performing because they have some new record coming out — do our music," Roth said. "I have nothing against Velvet Revolver — I'm not familiar with their music — but that was my 3 minutes and 22 seconds up there."
      Roth Keeps it REEEEAL

Comment

• NathanRay
        Head Fluffer
        • Feb 2004

S It. D S'ers
        Roth Keeps it REEEEAL

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

malmsteen is a technical player...scale rider...fast and boring...always doing too much...couldn't dig his shit anyway...would be the last guitar player I would think of to team up with dave...
          Roth Army Icon
          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Working...