X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

today. g rated
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

even more gay g rated
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

R rated and better

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

I was stooping to your (ownership) level Big Troubles. I thought you'd (you would) be smart enough to know that.
          I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

ah ha. I see....(walking slowly backwards trying to avoid any more conversation) nice to meet you...

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

I'm STILL a major DLR fan by the way.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

I know you are. Thats why I was baffled earlier.

Today's VH is PG btw. It stands for Pig and Grunt.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

But, and this is a HUGE but, I still like Eddie Van Halen. I guess I just had closure 20 years ago when it all ended. I was excited in '96, but it was one of those things that I knew was too good to last.

Last night I listened to "Me Wise Magic"...I thought all 4 members performed wonderfully on that song. I thought back to when I saw them on the MTV Awards and how excited I was. But when it didn't come to pass, I didn't feel disappointed. Nor was I surprised. I was just indifferent.

Comment

• firtle

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    I agree with that...
                    I think thats bull .If you read the article that Mikey put out on the VH website, Ed was really pleased with what happened with Roth.

What I read about the reunion in 2000 was that lawyers got in the way, plus Ed got sick.

I couldn't agree more that a VH tour with Dave on lead vox would be amazing, but there is a big enough audience to want Sammy in the band. Dave is a real divider because of schtick, ego etc., whereas people don't usually have an opinion about Sammy. Its only ardent VH pre-85 fans that bash Sammy in the main.

I believe in the magic of Dave's voice over Ed's guitar, Mikes vocals and Alex's neckbrace.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

I was upset. I was upset at both of them for acting like assholes and not making this work, you know. I was mad because Ed was more or less leading Dave on and dicking around behind the scenes. I was also mad at dave for not putting others and other things first before him and the spotlight. Dave did act kinda foolish and that scored him no points with the band, but scored major with the audience and me. I love the hip swivel thing. LOL I think Dave was happy to be back and I think Ed seen the HUGE reaction Dave got, and that prob took the attention of the rest of the group, which is basically what led to them splitting in 85. I love Me Wise Magic, and CGTSNM. Both tunes for me were dead on. But I aslo thought with those songs they played it safe. Slow enough to keep it sounding good, ya know. Id like to see them re-unite, and Im sure it will happen because that is, ultimately, what the fans want and deserve, and Ed knows that. I just hope they dont wait too long. Nobody lives forever.
                      Last edited by Big Troubles; 04-05-2004, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• Sammy Who??
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2004

Roth rules over Hagar but Hagar is smarter. Dave was a dick getting lawyers involved in 2000. that's not the route to go. that's not friendship and shows no trust. no matter what Eddie Van Liar did or said

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Id get lawyers involved too, if I thought I was being swindled...Ed brought that on. Plus we dont know if it was Dave or Ed who got lawyers involved. No guesses here. Just the facts man.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2004

So true about the "no one lives forever" analogy. The thought of one of them passing on before a reunion could happen REALLY bothers me. I'm sure the living ones would live with regret until they checked out.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

yup thats my fear. Hope they think the same way. Im guessing it's Ed or Dave. Although Dave is my God, so I dunno. Could live forever. I pic Ed OverDosing on something ala Belushi. Dave I picture fucking a few girls to death. LOL

Comment

• Sammy Who??
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                                Id get lawyers involved too, if I thought I was being swindled...Ed brought that on. Plus we dont know if it was Dave or Ed who got lawyers involved. No guesses here. Just the facts man.
                                yea man we don't know spit.

Comment

Working...