Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • guitarboy5150
    Head Fluffer
    • Dec 2004

sammy hagar tries to get fan appreciation by signing autographs...u dont need that with cvh

Comment

• Dirty Duck
      Sniper
      • Aug 2005

It just makes me FEEL SO GOOD to know that with Sammy bitchin and moanin about Eddie,it shows to the world that Dave NEVER lied and left the band at the right point in time. It's funny to see how Sammy feels about his BEST FRIEND now...when 15 years ago he was ready to settle down with eddie and start a family. Ha ha

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
        I didn't make this up...it is from Sammy's site (redrocker.com)

Funniest part is that it reads identical to our own Samuel Roy Hagar's posts:

To My Fags at the Detroit Show:
        I want to smoke a big cock with you for coming out and partying with us pussrags all day! Did you feel like you were in anal heaven or what? The food, the ballsacks, the FatSammy-ChokeyOke, and of course the Cabo Wabo Jizzaritas - that's what I call a perfect douche.

It's really important to me that you have an shit eating experience at my shows, and The Cock-In-My-Ass Made Me Do It! in Detroit was a prototype for my future Fuckfests. I want you to hunger for the cock in your Cabo every time you cum to see us.

And another big thanks to Jizzystool and Hitch for closing the show with a Golden Shower. Cocks rocks!

Next up: my 85th Birthday Bash. See ya in Fago. That's the way we live.

Oh yea,

Spammy

P.S. Redheads really do rule da cock!
        23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
          Of course not. If the stars and planets all happened to align in the right fashion and the way becomes clear for the real Van Halen to get back together and tour (at least), Mike will be there with bells on, ready to go...ask him about Sammy and the 50 people a night he plays to with the Wabos and he'll have no idea what you're talking about...

Of course, this will give Sammy every opportunity to bad mouth Van Halen...Mike for betraying him...and David for being the culprit who stole his best friend...aww...

Fuck, it's worth happening just for that alone...
          No kidding.

That's exactly what would happen.

Sam would be pissed if Mikey went off and did a CVH reunion with Dave, Ed and Al.

He'd be crying RED, for sure!

=V V=
          ole No.1 The finest
          EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• m_dixon1984
            Foot Soldier
            • Aug 2004

Re: new SPAM interview

Originally posted by guitarboy5150
            ... When you try to throw a new song in with Van Halen, the audience goes quiet on you. I’m serious, we would be up there playing "Poundcake" and everyone would be going nuts and then we would play a new one and the audience would go quiet...
            ...and then he should have added...

...but when I play "When Eagles Fly" the audience leaves to take a piss or to get more beer. I'm the muzak during the intermission.

M
            http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...rip10_full.jpg

Comment

Working...