• Show
Clear All
  • TLR
    Head Fluffer
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
    Who is this Three Lock Rock?
    *shrugging shoulders*

Some douchebag who happens to have the same three initials in his name that I use. Thorman either truly believes it is me (in which case he qualifies as a jackass) or he is giving a very poor effort at a frame job...

Comment

• Thorman
      Commando
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by TLR
      *shrugging shoulders*

Some douchebag who happens to have the same three initials in his name that I use. Thorman either truly believes it is me (in which case he qualifies as a jackass) or he is giving a very poor effort at a frame job...
      Dude...your hilarious!! Its great to see you back though!! Where is Tommy Vu??

Later dude, just spinning an old CVH tune, "Get Up"

BAM
      http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Comment

• TLR
        Head Fluffer
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Thorman
        Dude...your hilarious!! Its great to see you back though!! Where is Tommy Vu??

Later dude, just spinning an old CVH tune, "Get Up"

BAM
        1. It's not "your," it's "you're." It's called a contraction...

2. I can tell YOU'RE entertained with this little charade, but I am bored.

Carry on and enjoy yourself...

Comment

• fryingdutchman
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by bueno bob
          Who is this Three Lock Rock?
          BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
          Originally posted by perilouspete
          fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• zeronumber
            Foot Soldier
            • May 2005

Originally posted by audiospectrum
            Again dude, you're living in the past. Eddie WAS the absolute undisputed greatest guitar player...ONCE. I deeply respect Steve Vai and his attitude to life and for what he puts into the music. He was or will never be as good as 'the real Eddie Van Halen', but at least he's made a fucking effort, and really put his heart into the music and into his guitar. He hasn't taken the easy way out like Ed, who replaced Dave with a mediocre talent at best, and still called the band Van Halen. What a joke! No effort, just coasting, he's already God in his own eyes, why try harder? I just don't see that commitment with Ed, what the fuck has he really being doing all those years? Like Dave has said, they're guilty of wasting time if anything.
            Your talking about something different all together.
            Is Vai's personality and work effort better than eddie van halen? Hell yes, I fully agree. But again, dispite eddie being a pompous ass, drunk, etc, eddie van halen's work is still better, and frankly, people still to this day are impressed, inspired, and overall wowed by eddies guitar playing, more so than vai.
            The Roth Army needs a leader who demonstrates the three "A's",

Attitude, Awesomeness, America.

http://www.samash.com/catalog/imagep..._IRG350EXB.JPG

Comment

• Dirty Duck
              Sniper
              • Aug 2005

I agree...whatever will be will be. Eddie is in another world. Everyone on this planet knows that Dave is Van halen. Let's just hope there are some tours in store. Dont forget...THE MAN'S Birthday is almost here!!

Comment

• Dirty Duck
                Sniper
                • Aug 2005

Duuuude. No disrespect....but c'mon

Comment

• Thorman
                  Commando
                  • Apr 2005

Originally posted by TLR
                  1. It's not "your," it's "you're." It's called a contraction...

2. I can tell YOU'RE entertained with this little charade, but I am bored.

Carry on and enjoy yourself...
                  Contraction...dude!! WTF...First of all it is "your",,,,if you read posts you would understand that each person has ways in which they "speak". How so? Well, LMFAO is a way of saying Laugh My Fucking Ass Off....do you correct those people..?? Bottom line, you are a freak pal!!! You don't know a thing about nuttin dude . And one more thing, you stink!!

Anyway, gotta go..spinning a great tune right now..."Feels So Good" is one of those songs that takes you back to an era where music kicked arse....

BAM

Comment

• Thorman
                    Commando
                    • Apr 2005

Exactly

BAM

Comment

• Big Worm
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Dec 2003

THOSE FUCKERS SHOULD HAVE CALLED IT QUITS YEARS AGO. THE REUNION TORCH SHOULD BE LIT LONG ENOUGH TO BURN DOWN THEIR DAMN HOUSES.
                      The Roth Army Resident Asshole Returns

Comment

• Triumph

DLR doesn't have to join the band. all they have to do is get together and write some songs, record them and hit the road for 8 months.

Then Eddie and his retarded looking brother can go let C.H.O.M.P.S. pack their ass full of robo-puppy splooge.

Everyone knows that having Sammy Hagar in your band was just one step away from actually SUCKING the dick of Liberace.

Comment

• audiospectrum
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by zeronumber
                          Your talking about something different all together.
                          Is Vai's personality and work effort better than eddie van halen? Hell yes, I fully agree. But again, dispite eddie being a pompous ass, drunk, etc, eddie van halen's work is still better, and frankly, people still to this day are impressed, inspired, and overall wowed by eddies guitar playing, more so than vai.
                          Yeah dude I fully understand you. Eddie is far, far superior to Steve Vai, but then again, I'm about here and now. And Steve Vai, right now in the present is kicking the pants off Eddie. Eddie was great when he was flame on, when he had passion, when he was inspired. But I honestly haven't heard anything inspiring since probably 'Aftershock'. That's how I see it IMO.
                          Although he may still make people cream their pants with his "trademark solo's", I just don't buy into his passion anymore. He's truly off the wagon spiritually, which kinda means Steve Vai wins it on a technicality!!
                          I'm very proud of what was that band and what was that show and what it did mean to people. It disgusts me that it has turned into the complete opposite. That it now represents everything that I spoke against, that we suppoesedly represented the converse of. I don't want to have to remember that the team turned into that. Makes me question what the team was while I was a member. Was it all bullshit? If nothing else, it confirms in my mind that from my standpoint - yours truly, David Lee - not a fraction. If nothing else, this kind of morbid, wounded animal anger aimed my way has caused me to look deep into that bathroom mirror and come back to you with "my shit was legit." It was for real. And perhaps the test is time. Because here I am, a decade and a half later, haven't changed much. I look a little different, but not much. My sense of humour is about the same.

Comment

• Terry
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Sadly, I wouldn't count another Van Hagar reunion as being out at this point. VH 2004 made money for the players, and would be willing to bet more than one promoter would put up some money for another go-around (wouldn't do it myself if I was a promoter, but dumbfucks are never in short supply). Sam never said he was done with Van Halen. He only said he wouldn't do it unless 'Eddie changed', and Hagar has repeatedly lied in interviews anyway.

Would be more amused than excited if CVH announced a reunion at this point; refuse to believe it would even happen until the first concert date was behind them. Dave seems game, and MA appears to be in solid physical condition for it. However, Ed is just a mess and AVHs piss-poor attitude has only gotten more so as the years wind by. Would wish all of them (or at least one of them) well if they decided to undertake such a venture, but my own desires for such an event (killer new music combined with high-energy live shows) seem to be way out of reach for about half of the CVH lineup. Realistic expectations (no new music and a bunch of oldies-only concert dates that serve nothing other than a reminder of how great CVH was back in their heyday) won't be enough to get me out to see them. Would rather pay $100 for a CVH box set packed with old live footage than some perfunctionary run throughs of Unchained, just so I can say I saw them live one more time.
                            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Brett
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by conyo
                              Sorry kids,

Unfortunately all that Van Hagar needs is to get Rid of Ray Daniels and get a strong manager (a'la Collins management) and Hagar will shine again (GOD FORBID.)
                              Uh Ray Danniels hasn't been associated with Van Halen for several years now.

Comment

• Thorman
                                Commando
                                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Brett
                                Uh Ray Danniels hasn't been associated with Van Halen for several years now.
                                Yes he has......Propelled them into the stratosphere!! CVH rocks with Sammy at the wheel

BAM

Comment

Working...