will dave ever be better than he was during 1994?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • katie
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
    Travis Jackson cuntpletely fucked up that record. BTW, your sarcastic abilities suck big green donkey dicks.

And you are a *Moderator*?

I think i must be the bastard daughter of DLR7884
    If its good enough for Dad to have a go at stupid threads then it's good enough for me.

Comment

• rustoffa
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by katie
      And you are a *Moderator*?

I think i must be the bastard daughter of DLR7884
      If its good enough for Dad to have a go at stupid threads then it's good enough for me.
      So, umm....I take it you got the sarcastic abilities kibble?

Comment

• TheManWithNoName

Here's what I Love--brilliant comments like this.

"Yeah, Um, I really loved the album, but the general public didn't, so I don't want him to--"

Congrats, all those that think he should do what every fucking bubble gum pop band (ie-the cuntwhoreHalens) have officially entered the "Stupidest Fucking Horse's Ass Poster" Toilet.

Comment

• Wonder Twins
          Roadie
          • May 2005

Hey Renegade I realize you ar epissed at the brothers. Goddamn we all are. But how can you question eddies guitar. Eddie is the man who single handedly saved rock guitar. As far as YFLM. I dug the album as well. However it sold like shit. Lighten up lets blast eddie for being a stupid bastard. Never questions what the man has done in his career.

Comment

• TheManWithNoName

Originally posted by Wonder Twins
            Never questions what the man has done in his career.
            Oh fuck off. I'm sure Ed has a fucking great album coming out soon in which he plays guitar with is dick, and sings with his ass (which would probably sound better than anything else he's done the past 15 years).

Oh, and buy the way, I have a big pile of brown, smelly gold to sell you.

Comment

• TheManWithNoName

Don't worry, it's dED's, so I'm sure you had your face buried in it enough that you'll enjoy it.

Comment

• Dave IS VH

Originally posted by thome
                I like and respect your point but i like it all cause it grows its not the same farkin thing over and over again most band have hit song then 25 albums of the same sh@t .

I like daves voice and style of arrangements i dont care if he sings christmas songs

Its like being a sinatra fan for im a "roth voice fan"

I dont like the critisism he gets i think he blows the doors off everyone else all the best my brother.

I always loved and supported what Dave did, I l loved YFLM and thought it was cool he added in some country and a sprinkle of reggae in the album.

I loved the last album "Diamond Dave", which most people/fans hated, I thought the moltown/Jamies Brown Type and electric music was cool. I think Dave needs to stick with rock, since it's what the fans want and expect from him.

Comment

• audiospectrum
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2004

I dont think Dave branches out as a on purpose thing i think he grows
                  and does what he feels.

Lets do what we are, not lets do what we were.My OP
                  I like and respect your point but i like it all cause it grows its not the same farkin thing over and over again most band have hit song then 25 albums of the same sh@t .

I like daves voice and style of arrangements i dont care if he sings christmas songs

Its like being a sinatra fan for im a "roth voice fan"

I dont like the critisism he gets i think he blows the doors off everyone else all the best my brother.
                  This guy is all knowing. Dude I read your replies and they're 100% spot on. The same with Renegade. Dave just keeps getting better, no truly aware spirit can deny this fact. Leaving Van Halen was the best thing Roth could have ever done. It was a big sinking ship, he tried his best and bailed only after he'd put everything he had into the music. Honestly, I think Dave is at his best ALWAYS.
                  I'm very proud of what was that band and what was that show and what it did mean to people. It disgusts me that it has turned into the complete opposite. That it now represents everything that I spoke against, that we suppoesedly represented the converse of. I don't want to have to remember that the team turned into that. Makes me question what the team was while I was a member. Was it all bullshit? If nothing else, it confirms in my mind that from my standpoint - yours truly, David Lee - not a fraction. If nothing else, this kind of morbid, wounded animal anger aimed my way has caused me to look deep into that bathroom mirror and come back to you with "my shit was legit." It was for real. And perhaps the test is time. Because here I am, a decade and a half later, haven't changed much. I look a little different, but not much. My sense of humour is about the same.

Comment

• bantonelli
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

For Starters, the "Travis" DLR did his country rock duet with was Travis Tritt (He's a big name Good Ole' Boy in the Country Entertainment world)

.....DLR is like a fine wine...his vintage gets Better with Age!

DLR undoubtedly does what he's feeling....he's pretty consistent....His personality was reflective on VH tunes, for example...Big Bad Bill (Sweet William)...not only did the Sr. Van Halen get to play clarinet on this song, which I'm sure has sentimental value to the VH Bros, but also it was a style that DLR was very comfortable w/ singing and it gave the album a personality as well as Happy Trails....and we the FANS have loved these songs in addition to those songs that kick *ss. DAVID LEE ROTH IS "ROCK n' ROLL MEETS VAUDEVILLE" - completely unique and KICKS MAJOR *SS!!!

...Bum Ba Dida, Bum Ba Dida, Happy Trails to you - till we meet again!
                    "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• rustoffa
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli
                      For Starters, the "Travis" DLR did his country rock duet with was Travis Tritt (He's a big name Good Ole' Boy in the Country Entertainment world)
                      Travis Tritt...No shit?

I see him @ Braves games once in awhile....he's still got a mullet.

Oh yeah, Allan JACKSON is the other one....fuck, I'm hybriding the fuckers!

Comment

• Phantom Blue
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Feb 2005

whazz up Russ?

Comment

• MmboSlmrCasalad
                          Roadie
                          • May 2004

I've always loved YFLM...to me another creative peak for DLR lyrically amd artistically.

Comment

Working...