An Email I got From Some Pro Sammy Fan Today

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Catfish

I hope VH has a wonderful time "reuniting" with a replacement singer.

Comment

• Sinclair
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Jan 2004

<TABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0><TR><TD BGCOLOR="#000000"><TD BGCOLOR="#303030" WIDTH="100%"><marquee behavior=scroll direction=up scrollamount=1 height=69><p align="center"><font face="Verdana" size="2" color="#FFFFFF">
      Personally I am amazed at those people who think of Sammy as being in the same league Dave is in. Today people will call everything Rock. Hager never made true ROCK songs, Dave did, even his Solo albums are Solid Rock albums. It's not only a heavy guitar that does the trick, it has to breath attitude! Only those who believe in themselves (such as Diamond Dave) can deliver. Sammy is the one in search of the media to bash Dave and others so he will look and/or feel better (btw. that ain't working)

I personally don't mind not everyone being a Dave fan. But you won't see me posting on Sammy's website how great Dave is or saying Sammy sucks. That's the part I don't get. If I want beer I'm not gonna shop at McDonalds. Nor do I try to get my hamburgers in a Liquor store. So naturally if I see "Sammy is great" or "Dave sucks" I'm gonna be disapointed to say the least. This site is dedicated to the Diamond one.
      <br>So lets discuss Dave again and leave the other wannabe at the door will ya!<br>Signed,<br><br>Sinclair<br><br><br><br><br>
      Eat Em And Smile!!!
      </font></p></marquee><TD BGCOLOR="#000000"></TD></TR></TABLE>
      <TABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0><TR><TD BGCOLOR="#000000">http://members.home.nl/a.l.f.postma/to-go.gif<TD BGCOLOR="#303030" WIDTH="100%"><marquee behavior=scroll direction=up scrollamount=1 height=69><p align="center"><font face="Verdana" size="2" color="#FFFFFF">
      Personally I am amazed at those people who think of Sammy as being in the same league Dave is in. Today people will call everything Rock. Hager never made true ROCK songs, Dave did, even his Solo albums are Solid Rock albums. It's not only a heavy guitar that does the trick, it has to breath attitude! Only those who believe in themselves (such as Diamond Dave) can deliver. Sammy is the one in search of the media to bash Dave and others so he will look and/or feel better (btw. that ain't working)

I personally don't mind not everyone being a Dave fan. But you won't see me posting on Sammy's website how great Dave is or saying Sammy sucks. That's the part I don't get. If I want beer I'm not gonna shop at McDonalds. Nor do I try to get my hamburgers in a Liquor store. So naturally if I see "Sammy is great" or "Dave sucks" I'm gonna be disapointed to say the least. This site is dedicated to the Diamond one.
      <br>So lets discuss Dave again and leave the other wannabe at the door will ya!<br>Signed,<br><br>Sinclair<br><br><br><br><br>
      Eat Em And Smile!!!
      </font></p></marquee><TD BGCOLOR="#000000">http://members.home.nl/a.l.f.postma/to-go.gif</TD></TR></TABLE>

Comment

• Calderone
        Commando
        • Jan 2004

Sad but i think and im 100% sure
        that Eddie Mike and Al thinks as ORIGINAL VH
        as your first girlfriend who you loved,have your first time sex and all the important things on life.Then you brokeup.
        you had another girl and 10 years ago you met her on a party,You thought that maybe you could comebakc together but it didn't work out.
        You got another girl but your feelings are hurt with her.
        So you'll never be back with her.
        cuz you spent more time with the second one.and you get along better with girl 2.
        Sad but true.
        Dave will not come back.

Comment

• Calderone
          Commando
          • Jan 2004

ohhhhhh shit..i hope u understand

Comment

• SpanishFly Guy

Who is David Lee Roth?

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
              Commando
              • Mar 2003

Who is David Lee Roth?
              Diamond Dave is the supreme Toastmaster General of the immoral majority.. the King of Any and All Things Rock n\' Roll. Bar none he is the greatest Frontman in Rock n Roll History!
              "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Who is Sarge's Little Helper?

Comment

• Igosplut
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Eddie and his "sweet" brother Alex??

Dave will have to stick to the club circuit and screwing speed whores with rotten teeth, tit dancers of yester year.??

Gimme a break.... Forest gump is a good user name for this whoever.....

I had over the years thought alot of the split of dave and VH. What was, and what could of been. Most like to throw the blame at Dave for ego issues. An easy parallel for a person to draw if they buy into the shit slinging that went on after. Dave said it himself, the chemistry was gone. Chemistry made it, and chemistry (good or bad) killed it, bottom line.

Anybody that thinks Dave fucked up by not contiuing, Well thats just them not looking at the picture as a whole. Should it have BEEN run into the ground? For even ONE more album??

Naw.................

Elvis has said over the years that the music sits just fine as it is. To reconvene at this point sorta spoils what preceeded it.

Like Aerosmith.

Also, people like to gloss over the fact that Ed maybe might have needed Dave alittle more than he'd ever admit?? After ninety six its been all downhill at a fast pace.

All slamming aside, its been five years (a lifetime in the music world). Nothings happening with Ed really. Material for ten albums??

And not a peep?

Yea...Cancer, divorce, ect..... Ya know what?? Warren Zevon put out an album in his last days....

If ya look hard enough, you can find an excuse or a rationalisation for anything....or any behavior....
                  Last edited by Igosplut; 01-08-2004, 08:10 PM.
                  Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Albert Einstein

Originally posted by Igosplut
                    Gimme a break.... Forest gump is a good user name for this whoever.....

I had over the years thought alot of the split of dave and VH. What was, and what could of been. Most like to throw the blame at Dave for ego issues. An easy parallel for a person to draw if they buy into the shit slinging that went on after. Dave said it himself, the chemistry was gone. Chemistry made it, and chemistry (good or bad) killed it, bottom line.

Anybody that thinks Dave fucked up by not contiuing, Well thats just them not looking at the picture as a whole. Should it have BEEN run into the ground? For even ONE more album??

Naw.................

Elvis has said over the years that the music sits just fine as it is. To reconvene at this point sorta spoils what preceeded it.

Like Aerosmith.

Also, people like to gloss over the fact that Ed maybe might have needed Dave alittle more than he'd ever admit?? After ninety six its been all downhill at a fast pace.

All slamming aside, its been five years (a lifetime in the music world). Nothings happening with Ed really. Material for ten albums??

And not a peep?

Yea...Cancer, divorce, ect..... Ya know what?? Warren Zevon put out an album in his last days....

If ya look hard enough, you can find an excuse or a rationalisation for anything....or any behavior....
                    It does not get any better than this post!

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

SHIT -

that Rev. Rock Nelson / BEATLEHA@aol.com post on the DLRML was a Deusey..

Wanna see more classic squirtzophrenia? :yes:

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut

Verily, so did George whose surname was Harrison

Comment

• One Voice

Originally posted by GAR
                          SHIT -

that Rev. Rock Nelson / BEATLEHA@aol.com post on the DLRML was a Deusey..

Wanna see more classic squirtzophrenia? :yes:
                          Is this the guy that wrote the email?

Comment

• Terry
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Sammy and the Van Halens deserve each other

And those with no discernable musical taste (i.e. Van Hagar fans) deserve to listen to the swill a reunited Sam Halen will put out.

As far as Eddie V goes, unless Dave's involved I'll take a pass.
                            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Figs
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

You know, that is one of the best posts I have ever read!

Roth on brother!!

who is sammy hagar?
                              who is sammy hagar?
                              who is sammy hagar?
                              who is sammy hagar?
                              who is sammy hagar?
                              who is sammy hagar?
                              who is sammy hagar?
                              who is sammy hagar?
                              who is sammy hagar?
                              who is sammy hagar?
                              who is sammy hagar?
                              who is sammy hagar?
                              who is sammy hagar?
                              who is sammy hagar?
                              who is sammy hagar?
                              who is sammy hagar?
                              who is sammy hagar?
                              who is sammy hagar?
                              who is sammy hagar?

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                                Commando
                                • Mar 2003

You know, that is one of the best posts I have ever read!

Roth on brother!!

who is sammy hagar?
                                who is sammy hagar?
                                who is sammy hagar?
                                who is sammy hagar?
                                who is sammy hagar?
                                who is sammy hagar?
                                who is sammy hagar?
                                who is sammy hagar?
                                who is sammy hagar?
                                who is sammy hagar?
                                who is sammy hagar?
                                who is sammy hagar?
                                who is sammy hagar?
                                who is sammy hagar?
                                who is sammy hagar?
                                who is sammy hagar?
                                who is sammy hagar?
                                who is sammy hagar?
                                who is sammy hagar?
                                David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million
                                "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

Working...