Rustoffa's Roth Army Cunt-test: Open for offers!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Hmmmmm, it gave me an idea to do another one of these or actually get back on the California Gilrs Cruiser '49 Merc as seen in the Panama video.

And if i miss out on this deal i'll come up with my own little gimmick to put it in someone's VH memorabilia collection.
    Last edited by Cathedral; 11-19-2005, 02:07 AM.

Comment

• rustoffa
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
      Hmmmmm, it gave me an idea to do another one of these or actually get back on the California Gilrs Cruiser '49 Merc as seen in the Panama video.

And if i miss out on this deal i'll come up with my own little gimmick to put it in someone's VH memorabilia collection.
      That truck is killer Cat!
      Did you do all the work on it?

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Yes sir i did, and thanks for the props.
        I am stuck on the Mercury because i haven't figured out how to replicate Dave's custom grill yet.
        The car will look like shit if the grill isn't right.

So, since i still have a few of those trucks in the closet i'm gonna do a black and yellow Van Hauler while i contemplate a solution for the Mercury.
        I'll build one to order for $150.00 shipped with a build time of 3 to 8 weeks.
        But i'll build one to donate to the auction for nothing, only problem being is it takes time to paint them up, it's three stages and i use top shelf automotive paints and clear on them.

I can't do the "Frankie" design and sell them on ebay anymore because they pull them due to copywrite law.
        Ed's pretty much a dick about his trademark, but i can respect that. I don't wanna weeze on his juice, lol.

But the black and yellow design is not copy-written, so that shouldn't be an issue with them.

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
          That truck is killer Cat!
          Did you do all the work on it?
          Oh, by the way, VHFreak is the guy in Wisconsin who has that truck now. he used to be a regular here, way back when, until he built ClassicVanHalen.com. (You may remember him)
          I gave anther one away in a contest on his site about two years ago to which Prettywoman5150 won that one.

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
            Donations to it are cut off bro, sounds like you have some cool stuff though!

The bidding should open pretty soon!

Look back through the whole thread, it's a win/win deal.
            Oh, i missed this post, nevermind my previous posts then.

Roth On!

Comment

• rustoffa
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
              Oh, i missed this post, nevermind my previous posts then.

Roth On!
              Bro, consider it open.
              :eek:

Comment

• thome
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Mar 2005

Rustoffa,I know your busy on this but ..I'm all ichy to see how you
                run this garage sale..any more info other than..... soon ?

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thome
                  Rustoffa,I know your busy on this but ..I'm all ichy to see how you
                  run this garage sale..any more info other than..... soon ?
                  It's going to be open bidding in this thread. Seven days. When Pojo receives payment from the winner, I ship everything to said winner. "Everything" could include "Anything."

Comment

• thome
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Mar 2005

So its all lumped in one pile?

I thought individual bids on each item .

this could be fun..

Comment

• rustoffa
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thome
                      So its all lumped in one pile?

I thought individual bids on each item .

this could be fun..
                      Fun and timely! With Christmas right around the corner, the winner will have a cornucopia of stuff!

The winner could either consider the winnings a "gift to self", or dole unwanted items out as gifts!

Comment

• thome
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Mar 2005

I'll send ya a hunnerd bucks if you jus dupe all the media and send me copies .LOL

Delete this scandelose post I never said this and am not even hear rite now.(looking over shoulder all guilty and creepy like)

And whats the deal with fresh Venison did you find luck last weekend on opening Rifle season?

Comment

• rustoffa
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Here is the cornucopia in all it's glory. You can browse back through the entire thread to see pictures/descriptions. The winning bid goes directly to site benefactoring. I'm locking this 'til bidding starts. Browse back though the thread...it's alot of stuff. The initial premise was the two Roth shirts, and I need to mention the responsible party. A friend of mine produced those shirts, as well as the "Got Roth?" shirts for the site. Should anyone need the best screenprinting work available, PM me and I'll give you the particulars. Thanks to everyone who donated.

Currently available in this fucking auction are the following:

1: 2 custom Van Halen I back cover art t-shirts.

2: 1 Van Heineken t-shirt.

3. 1 David Lee Roth, Skyscraper tour, Toronto, Maple Leaf Gardens, 1988 DVD. (guwapo)

4. 1 Dave on Howard Stern from 1994 and 1997 and Carson Daly from 2002 interview DVD. (Northern Girl)

5. 1 David Lee Roth Eat 'Em and Smile tour Montreal 1986 DVD (guwapo)

6. 1 Sonrisa Salvaje CDR, with paper sleeve. it's like a mini LP eh? (Cato)

7. 4 DVDs...1983 Buenos Aires,Roth 1999 Finland,Roth 2002 Hartford and the No Holds Bbq 2 DVD Set. (mewisemagic)

8. 1 David Lee Roth CD: The Best (thome)

9. 1 $25.00 Gift certificate to Victorias Secret!!! (thome)

10. 1 Napalm Up Yo Arse DVD (Cato)

11. 1 DLR Japanese TV Appearances 1985-2004 DVD. (Cato)

12. 1 Van Halen Scrapbook fanzine©.

13. 1 t-shirt that will either have the winner braggin', or complainin'. (hopefully a little of both)

14. Montreal '84,
                          Argentina '83,
                          Van Halen compilations (approx. 6 hrs. including Ed and Valerie at the Hard Rock. Very cool stuff.) (Lloyd Anger)

15. - "Bright Lights, Big Largo" CD
                          - "Calfornia World Music Fest" CD
                          -2 DLR Postcards ("Diver Down" era)
                          (Dutch)

16. Kahunaville 2005 DVD - Carmine

17. Skyscraper poster - MAX

18. 2 posters - NG

19. Crazy From the Heat vinyl - NG

20. Skyscraper vinyl - NG

21. Evil Ed framed print. (Flamma)- The picture doesn't do it justice....absolutely incredible.

Comment

• rustoffa
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

See above post. Two weeks...make it happen. Dig deep. Re-hash the whole thread.....

Winner takes all.

All proceeds go to Sarge.
                            Last edited by rustoffa; 11-27-2005, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Dutch
                              Groupie
                              • Feb 2004

As the first bidder, I'm starting it at $100.

- Dutch

Comment

• rustoffa
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

An opening bid of one hundred dollars from Dutch!

One look at this dude's avatar 'ell tell ya he don't need a Van Heineken shirt! Thanks alot bro.

There's something going on here.....this dude has alot of memorabilia. What the fuck is he after? The Evil Ed print? The unmentionable surprises in store from my shipping point? A brand spanking new copy of ____ on vinyl? Unwrapped?

:confused:

Comment

Working...