• Show
Clear All
  • Jimmy Jingles
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Brett
    Are you Dave's dipshit?

No? Then shut the fuck up.

So many whiny bitches on here who feel they have to be Dave's fucking protector. Fucking children.

Fuck you Brett!!

Go back to your own sheep pen (aka The Links) you retarded ass monkey. You spend more time here than you do at your own fucking site, you washed up cum jockey.
    23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Brett vs Jimmy Jingles.

round 1.

DING!

=V V=
      ole No.1 The finest
      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Dirty Duck
        Sniper
        • Aug 2005

Yeah....I wouldnt take it so seriously. Howard loves Dave and has had him on the show many, many, times...it's just howard being..well..howard! He knows Dave is the King...shit...we ALL know that! Don't sweat it....bet Dave isnt!

Comment

• SammySucks1984
          Head Fluffer
          • Feb 2005

Howard is a fucking moron
          Why do women need driver's Licenses? there aren't many roads between the bedroom and the kitchen.

Comment

• Dirty Duck
            Sniper
            • Aug 2005

That moron made something of himself while a lot of us are still trying to find out what the fuck to do with the rest odf our lives. I heard the segment....he was NOT putting him down...he was busting his chops like all good friends do. Howard is cool in my book....It's opie and anthony that are kinda pathetic...sorry.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by azcrdnal
              i have stock in sirius also and stern is making it climb high.
              LOL yeah, I need the money for college. I dumped Delphi for $300 a day before they declared bankruptcy, sold krispy kreme and Charter Cable; then I ran to the hills and salvaged out of those losses to put it in Sirius and an enviromentally friendly european microelectronics company. So I'm hoping for the best. Fuck, my Netflix stock overall went up 137% since I purchased it. But there ain't no way in hell I'm buying any oil & gas company stock.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dirty Duck
                That moron made something of himself while a lot of us are still trying to find out what the fuck to do with the rest odf our lives. I heard the segment....he was NOT putting him down...he was busting his chops like all good friends do. Howard is cool in my book....It's opie and anthony that are kinda pathetic...sorry.
                If you want pathetic, then listen to Bob & Tom. That canned laguhter drives me fuckin ballistic!!!!!

Comment

• Ernie123

Brett is moron

No, make that FUCKING MORON...

Brett from the links??? Shall we detail your "protecting" of that IDIOT Sam Hagar and that dysfunctional fucknut Eddie Van Halen??? Or, giving that fat ass no talent Michael Anthony a pass for the last 25 years... I won't even go into Alex. He brings moronic to a WHOLE new level.

Shall we start?

1) Bans anyone who spoke the truth about Eddie and Val's marriage. The fact that Valerie B. has EVER been uttered in the same sentence with VH is idiotic in itself. Who gives a royal FUCK what Valerie B. thinks of ANYTHING...She is a C actress has even less of a career than most in this forum. What happened to their marriage? Divorce!!! All that BS EVH spoke about being sober, a good marriage, Mr. Mom. WHAT A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT!!!! Of course, all of the apologists at the links say "none of your business you meanies".. Well, if you analyze it like an intelligent person you'll realize EVH made it everyone's biz by spouting his bs in every interview he did between 96' and 98' when that piece of crap III came out.

2) Is mr. Kool-Aid drinking apologist for that piece of crap tour in 2004. HOw anti-climatic... They end up going out with that LIAR SAm Hagar and the tour sucks taboot. 'At least its VH....blah blah blah' Or shall I say "BAA" "BAA" "BAA" "BAA"...

3) Let's call a spade a spade. Michael Anthony is basically EVERYONES bitch. No VH, he'll go with Sam. If VH every reunited with Dave he'd go there and slam Sam Dickhead. Bottomline, MA is a no talent. End of story. Why has there EVER been any analysis of him??? He is an average bass player and an AVERAGE back up singer. Enough said.

3) EVH's lies and bs are too numerous to list. It would take more bandwidth than this site has. Starting in 1996 with his whole "Smear Dave" campaign. I recall him saying, 'I'm sober, Dave isn't'.. What a bunch of shit. 'Gary's in for life'.... Well, it was life or until a record failed to go platinum. Which ever came first. It was the latter as we all know. Fast forward to 2000. They begin working with Dave again. Dave says this time, 'let's get something down on paper so we can just work on the music and not worry about the other bs like last time.' Well, the lawyers dig in and find that Dave is getting hosed on the original catalog. So, it blows up again. What is the general theme here? Eddies dysfunctional, passive agressive lying ass. PERIOD. End of Story. However, you'll never get at the links. All you get is: "Respect Ed and Val's privacy", "Alex is really smart" (No he isn't) "Michael is just a good guy...wow" No, he is a "spineless wonder" to quote his Good Bud Sam "No Talent" Hagar's unpublished book. By the way, Sam's tell all was never published because like the little whiney bitch he is, when he realized what he wrote and if it was every published he wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in HELL of every reuniting with VH. So, he put the legal kabash on it. Hence that bs 2004 tour that gave a WHOLE new definition to ANTI-CLIMATIC!!!

Reading the links is like listening to Air America thinking something positive is going to be said about the President.

Comment

• Dan
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ernie123

Brett from the links??? Shall we detail your "protecting" of that IDIOT Sam Hagar and that dysfunctional fucknut Eddie Van Halen??? Or, giving that fat ass no talent Michael Anthony a pass for the last 25 years... I won't even go into Alex. He brings moronic to a WHOLE new level.

Shall we start?

1) Bans anyone who spoke the truth about Eddie and Val's marriage. The fact that Valerie B. has EVER been uttered in the same sentence with VH is idiotic in itself. Who gives a royal FUCK what Valerie B. thinks of ANYTHING...She is a C actress has even less of a career than most in this forum. What happened to their marriage? Divorce!!! All that BS EVH spoke about being sober, a good marriage, Mr. Mom. WHAT A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT!!!! Of course, all of the apologists at the links say "none of your business you meanies".. Well, if you analyze it like an intelligent person you'll realize EVH made it everyone's biz by spouting his bs in every interview he did between 96' and 98' when that piece of crap III came out.

2) Is mr. Kool-Aid drinking apologist for that piece of crap tour in 2004. HOw anti-climatic... They end up going out with that LIAR SAm Hagar and the tour sucks taboot. 'At least its VH....blah blah blah' Or shall I say "BAA" "BAA" "BAA" "BAA"...

3) Let's call a spade a spade. Michael Anthony is basically EVERYONES bitch. No VH, he'll go with Sam. If VH every reunited with Dave he'd go there and slam Sam Dickhead. Bottomline, MA is a no talent. End of story. Why has there EVER been any analysis of him??? He is an average bass player and an AVERAGE back up singer. Enough said.

3) EVH's lies and bs are too numerous to list. It would take more bandwidth than this site has. Starting in 1996 with his whole "Smear Dave" campaign. I recall him saying, 'I'm sober, Dave isn't'.. What a bunch of shit. 'Gary's in for life'.... Well, it was life or until a record failed to go platinum. Which ever came first. It was the latter as we all know. Fast forward to 2000. They begin working with Dave again. Dave says this time, 'let's get something down on paper so we can just work on the music and not worry about the other bs like last time.' Well, the lawyers dig in and find that Dave is getting hosed on the original catalog. So, it blows up again. What is the general theme here? Eddies dysfunctional, passive agressive lying ass. PERIOD. End of Story. However, you'll never get at the links. All you get is: "Respect Ed and Val's privacy", "Alex is really smart" (No he isn't) "Michael is just a good guy...wow" No, he is a "spineless wonder" to quote his Good Bud Sam "No Talent" Hagar's unpublished book. By the way, Sam's tell all was never published because like the little whiney bitch he is, when he realized what he wrote and if it was every published he wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in HELL of every reuniting with VH. So, he put the legal kabash on it. Hence that bs 2004 tour that gave a WHOLE new definition to ANTI-CLIMATIC!!!

Reading the links is like listening to Air America thinking something positive is going to be said about the President.
                    I feel the Love in this post.lol
                    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Millermoos
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Aug 2005

I don't know much about Howard Stern but from what I have read they used to be on friendly terms. What I find in show buisness in general is a lot of people put other people down when they get to close to their territory maybe cos they are afraid that the new comer can actually do better than them.It's an ego thing.
                      I also don't believe that someone who is famous or is making lots of money are actually better off than the average person, it might seem liek that but when you scrach the surface the worms come out.
                      Millermoos

Comment

• Wonder Twins
                        Roadie
                        • May 2005

OPIE AND ANTHONY RULE ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i'm not getting rid of my Sirius subscription just because a few of you got butthurt about what Stern said. sorry.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• distortion9
                            Sniper
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Wonder Twins
                            OPIE AND ANTHONY RULE ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!
                            I concur! Ron and Fez mop the floor with Hoo Hoo as well.
                            http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...sternsucks.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...9e45f7d735.jpg

Your mom's box!

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2004

Re: Brett is moron

Originally posted by Ernie123

Shall we start?

23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• thome
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Mar 2005

Ernie 123, I dont know Brett, but your take on The Van is Rite on!

RothOn!

Comment

Working...