Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brett
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Ralph doesn't think he's DLR, Jesus. In fact, you don't see anywhere where the Punks ever say they're Van Halen or even do gay shit like, "Starring Bill as David Lee Roth." They leave that stupid wannabe crap for the "other" VH tribute bands. They use their own names, they don't try to be VH (if you've been to a show you'd know they say that), but they're a fucking VH tribute band. Why would Ralph not at least try to look like Dave on stage for the show? Plus he does anyway.

And above that he's a cool guy with an awesome voice, and could sing anyone on this site under the table. If you've heard him do shit other than Van Halen, you'd know that the guy can flat out sing, so stop slamming him, you sound like a bunch of fucking jealous retards.

Dave wishes he still sounded half as good as Ralph does.

Comment

• bantonelli
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

Ralph is NOT Fat at all.

I was a huge skeptic going to see the Punks for the first time - alot of my friends said they were great, but I wasn't sure what to expect. I went to my first show at House of Blues-Disneyland and it was sold out (this is the usual) and the minute Ralph and the boys hit the stage, the first thing he tells the audience is that "We DON'T think we're Van Halen, we are fans and celebrate the ROTH-era music." Ralph also points out that you will NOT hear Spammy era songs done.

At that point, my respect for Ralph elevated that much more. I read an interview with him where he was questioned on if CVH got back together, it would put Ralph out of a job and even he said he wished Dave and the brothers would reunite because he is a huge DLR/CVH fan.
      "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Brett
        Ralph doesn't think he's DLR, Jesus. In fact, you don't see anywhere where the Punks ever say they're Van Halen or even do gay shit like, "Starring Bill as David Lee Roth." They leave that stupid wannabe crap for the "other" VH tribute bands. They use their own names, they don't try to be VH (if you've been to a show you'd know they say that), but they're a fucking VH tribute band. Why would Ralph not at least try to look like Dave on stage for the show? Plus he does anyway.

And above that he's a cool guy with an awesome voice, and could sing anyone on this site under the table. If you've heard him do shit other than Van Halen, you'd know that the guy can flat out sing, so stop slamming him, you sound like a bunch of fucking jealous retards.

Is he your girlfriend BRETT?

Comment

• bantonelli
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

And my opinion on this crapola with ROCKSTAR:VH is that the ONLY reason this may have worked for INXS is because their frontman died......had Michael Hutchence still been around, he'd still be in the band as long as he wasn't drugged out. I don't think they'd fire him and get someone else.

VH.....I'm convinced that the same success is not going to happen for them. Their whole legacy is built on the mountain that Dave helped to Dig.... (Gary & Spammy only helped dig the ditch.)
          "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• MUSICMAN64
            Roadie
            • Jun 2004

MONEY TALKS, AND I JUST SAW RALPH IN TEMPE AZ WITH HIS OTHER ACT METALSKOOL, OR WHATEVER THEY CALL IT, AND HE'S NOT FAT. HE'S AS GOOD AS YOUR GONNA GET IF YOU WANT A DAVE CLONE, AND NAILS ALL THE CLASSIC STUFF. HE CAN SING VH GREAT. SEEN THE PUNKS MANY TIMES, AND NEVER LET DOWN. THEY KICK BIG CLASSIC VH ASS.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

SPINALPUNK

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

I saw Ralph in his other band (not sure if they are still around) called Metal Shop and they did all kinds of 80's rock tunes. Ralph was incredible. He nailed every song. He has the voice, the looks and such a good sense of humor. He had me LMAO a few times. Some folks didn't get it, and that made it even funnier.

It was a great time.
                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

I downloaded some Metalshop that was pretty cool, the vocals were ok...

I wouldn't want RAALPHH to get a big head...

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

uhh hu hu hu hu hu hhu hu

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Do you spit or swallow ??

You know I'm just pushing buttons, as usual...

Hmmm...

Comment

• col5150
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Feb 2004

Dave lee roth himself should audition, all he has to do is go dig out the fat suit from the 'goin crazy' video, you know the fat dave picassso brother one and take it from there.

I wonder how long it would take the rest of vh to work out why the fat old guy sounds just like Dave

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

uhh hu hu hu hu huh uh hu

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Why do you continue to come over and act like an ass? Isn't there enough of that over at the Links? Please return to your politically correct, G-rated soccer mom Spammy Shrine...assbreath.

P.S - Georgia would rip USC into little faggity nuggets.
                            23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Lou Ferrigno
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • May 2004

I agree completely!
                              Ralph ROCKS!

He's keeping the Van Halen songs alive in the best possible way.
                              I travel incognito! - Pat Travers

Comment

• bantonelli
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Nov 2004

Hypothetically speaking.....let's say RALPH auditioned and WON......would we, as being Loyal DLR Fans, go out and Buy the CDs, See the Concerts and back RALPH up as bringing VH back to their glory??????

Comment

Working...