X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bantonelli
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Satan
    So why is Infinity running that no talent piece of shit Carolla on the West Coast instead of Dave?
    I agree. Mr. Snorefest himself will unfortunately be my drive to work each day, but come FRIDAY NIGHTS....I'll make sure to be home and tuned in at MIDNIGHT for our version of the WOLFMAN DAVE !!!!

I'm going to write an email to Infinity to let them know that we are glad this is happening......like I said before, a friend who I work with just came from working at Infinity and said they base their ratings and contracts for DJs on feedback from us....the listening audience.

Address your comments to KEVIN WEATHERLY at INFINITY Broadcasting.....tell him you think Dave ROCKS!

The more positive feedback from us, the more broadcasting of DAVE.
    "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

wonder if they're just gonna run highlights of the week's shows. Dave's on 6-10, so 20 hours a week gets edited down to six for LA. that's gonna leave a lotta shit out.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• spmusicplyr
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli
        WOOOOOO HOOOOOO! Hallelujah!!!!!! There is a GOD.......and the Lord said...Strike that poor Radio Station DOWWWWWWWWWNNNNN!!!

GREAT NEWS! Hey, us here in LA will take Dave anyway we can get him.....!

I wonder if this had to do with any of the email complaints sent into Infinity Broadcasting.....after all, Do ya think Adam Carolla will be broadcast on FRI & SAT nights in NYC ?????

I guess I have a DATE w/DAVE on FRI & SAT NIGHTS....my curfew will have me home no later than 11:00PM !!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

you are a fuckin loon!
        Got beef with my comments? Blow me!

Comment

• bantonelli
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by spmusicplyr
          you are a fuckin loon!
          You know it! The more noise made at Infinity might be what contributed to them airing DLR. Spoke to the girl that previously worked at Infinity today and she said it's true that the more correspondence Infinity receives from the listeners, they will respond to it.

Thanks for the compliment, John
          "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• spmusicplyr
            Foot Soldier
            • May 2004

hah

Comment

• Keeyth
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
              Look for radio stations on the Infinity Network that webcast.
              So do they have one that is currently webcasting Howardd Sterns show? Cuz I can't find one, and have been looking for some time.
              Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Well, we didn't get 'DAVE TV' but at least there's 'DAVE RADIO'!

=V V=
                ole No.1 The finest
                EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Keeyth
                  So do they have one that is currently webcasting Howardd Sterns show?
                  nope...
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Keeyth
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                    nope...
                    Damn! Well then what makes anyone think they will once Dave is on, then???

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i don't think they will.

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

OK, i changed my mind

from FMQB:

The media blitz for Infinity Broadcasting's post-Howard Stern strategy continued in a Webcast posted yesterday on the company's Web site. The nearly 21-minute feature can be checked out here and features Chairman/CEO Joel Hollander and President of Programming Rob Barnett discussing Infinity's radio future.

Perhaps the biggest news out of the Webcast was that David Lee Roth, Adam Carolla and Rover would have their programs streamed online, something that was never done with Stern. Another item on Infinity's agenda that the company never did with Stern is marketing via outdoor, television and direct mail. "We're going to be spending a lot of money marketing, branding and promoting these shows," said Hollander.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Re: Dlr In Los Angeles!

97.1 klsx in LA said dave is gonna be on friday and saturday from midnight to 3am....

better than nothing!
                          KLSX? Is that am or fm?

Comment

• spmusicplyr
                            Foot Soldier
                            • May 2004

97.1fm www.fmtalki.com they do streaming web.

now i hope this all works out the 12-3 guys on now said that they were gonna be replaced with DLR so i hope they fuckin do it!

Comment

• Keeyth
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                              OK, i changed my mind

from FMQB:

The media blitz for Infinity Broadcasting's post-Howard Stern strategy continued in a Webcast posted yesterday on the company's Web site. The nearly 21-minute feature can be checked out here and features Chairman/CEO Joel Hollander and President of Programming Rob Barnett discussing Infinity's radio future.

Perhaps the biggest news out of the Webcast was that David Lee Roth, Adam Carolla and Rover would have their programs streamed online, something that was never done with Stern. Another item on Infinity's agenda that the company never did with Stern is marketing via outdoor, television and direct mail. "We're going to be spending a lot of money marketing, branding and promoting these shows," said Hollander.
                              KILLER NEWS!! Thanks!

Comment

• Keeyth
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Apr 2004

97.1fm www.fmtalki.com they do streaming web.

now i hope this all works out the 12-3 guys on now said that they were gonna be replaced with DLR so i hope they fuckin do it!

Doesn't look like it. The website says Carolla is coming in January.

Comment

Working...